Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst (12873 Views)

It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags / It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you are blind or have not been following akwa ibom news.the state has recorded the highest defections in nigeria's history with 90% to apc.the senatorial zone akpabio represents is now apc while the other two zones are split.almost all the political juggernauts in the state are in apc.akpabio controls the state whether you like it or not.when he singlehandedly imposed this present governor,where were you? Just check out akwa ibom results tomorrow.
lol watch journalist hangout on tvc news today by 5pm OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:

Buhari has already gotten 30% in ss,se therefore atiku cant win except he wins the north.atiku has failed.
lol from which analysis hmm. the same ss and se that got much pvc in their fold. let me come and be going jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Baawaa(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. You guys wanna stone him to death? grin
If you don't know let me tell you,it was the State governorship candidate the people want to stone go and wash the video again
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am from the East and most people who were gingered to collect PVC are voting against the dullard of daura.
Booharri can not get up to 4% in the SE and SS without rigging. Atiku has the SE and SS and will divide the north and win.

Atiku is the president already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
You wish!!

Atiku has majority of the south and middlebelt and will divide Buhari stronghold in the north. He is president already.

Leave the toilet you are washing in BMC office and ask your BMC ogas to tell you their sincere feelings.

Atiku is your president already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by bender79: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

Atiku has majority of the south and middlebelt and will divide Buhari stronghold in the north. He is president already.

Leave the toilet you are washing in BMC office and ask your BMC ogas to tell you their sincere feelings.

keep wishing!!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by SternProphet: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

Depending on SW and the entire North to give Atiku the Presidency while SE and SS vote 98% for him. That's typical PDP supporter. Everything so childishly reasoned.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by nelcliff(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you are blind or have not been following akwa ibom news.the state has recorded the highest defections in nigeria's history with 90% to apc.the senatorial zone akpabio represents is now apc while the other two zones are split.almost all the political juggernauts in the state are in apc.akpabio controls the state whether you like it or not.when he singlehandedly imposed this present governor,where were you? Just check out akwa ibom results tomorrow.

Buharist lie lie partner sighted.

For your information, A once known voice called Akpabio in Akwa Ibom is no more a voice we used to know.

He is death politically..
Ask me more as an Akwaibomite.

You must be a stranger to my state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
SternProphet:

Depending on SW and the entire North to give Atiku the Presidency while SE and SS vote 98% for him. That's typical PDP supporter. Everything so childishly reasoned.

I'm giving you the reality. I'm a pragmatist.

Buhari's ouster is for the benefit of everyone and the East will contribute 99% of their votes to see him out in peace. No sensible entrepreneur will vote Buhari except you eat from your mother's pot in oshogbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by liveforGod: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:

Stop talking nonsense.buhari got 8% in ss,se while gej got 20% in nw,ne but still lost.therefore,atiku needs at least 40% in the north while buhari gets less than 20% in the south which is impossible.

You are the one talking nonsense..If JEG had got 25% from NW and NE but clinched North central we would not be we are today...North central flopped Jonathan..,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by quickberry(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

When they say go to school u will not go
Shut up is a command not an insult

Why are u so dull?

Telling someone to shut up is an act of bullying

2 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Anambralstson: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
no be the same tvc journalist hang out I watch yesterday.u decide to choose the part of their analysis that favoured pdp but left the part that they also said will favour apc.they said as atiku is trying to get vote from Buhari strong hold(north east/northwest) is the same way Buhari wanna get a good vote in some southsouth states like akwa ibom and delta state even river state.
And be rest assure that the deceitful 98% voters turn out Jonathan had in many ss /se like river and delta ain't going happen again.u think Buhari just made that ballot box snatcher threat for noting abi.pdp caucus knows their plan to use such method had been block that was why they wr ranting up and down then.they had accepted the reality that now is going to be a one man one vote.so all the bogus 98% voters turn out lie in 2015 will be unveiled tomorrow. And be rest assured for the southeast that wanna vote their own son obi base on sentiment will be the same way southwest will vote their own son base on the perceived igbo sentiment in this election.Yorubas don't jus like making noise online like the way people from that side make noise online.u think they will allow u to disgrace their own son with ur sentiment abi.count down .....18hours to go.......... grin. We go clear una doubt tomorrow
You guys are funny Rivers has 2.9 million registered voters so when PDP get 2 million votes in Rivers it's rigging but when Buhari get 2million in Kastina isn't rigging abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by haffaze777(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

So shall it be
Ameen,I'm on my way from oyo state to Abeokuta south,ward 8 where I registered to cast my vote brother, let them keep saying rubbish online we will reply them tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by jumobi1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Does this account for rigging?
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Baawaa(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:

Ameen,I'm on my way from oyo state to Abeokuta south,ward 8 where I registered to cast my vote brother, let them keep saying rubbish online we will reply them tomorrow
Whaooooo,i just left Lagos now to Abeokuta North,Atiku is going to evil forest tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2 for APC
1 for APM,baawaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by zeuss: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku won't get more than 24% of the votes in Northwest tomorrow. Bookmark this.

8 million Shi'ite votes alone is 40%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by haffaze777(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

Whaooooo,i just left Lagos now to Abeokuta North,Atiku is going to evil forest tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2 for APC
1 for APM,baawaa

If only this PDP know how passionate we are about this election, I ain't a politician and I donn't wish to be one but will do everything to make sure Atiku never small aso rock,Tomorrow we will roast Atiku,Obasanjo,TY danjuma,IBB and all PDP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he didn't talk about great ogboru of delta state, he only emphasize more on Akpabio decamping to Apc and its damage to the party and its candidate. you can watch the full video on YouTube. it's there.
na u need go watch chief.am very objective when watching the program not that I will choose one side of their analysis and start making noise about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Corrosiveman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:
I am from the East and most people who were gingered to collect PVC are voting against the dullard of daura.
Booharri can not get up to 4% in the SE and SS without rigging. Atiku has the SE and SS and will divide the north and win.

Atiku is the president already.
Lolzzzzz Na Imo state I dey and I can bet you Buhari would get nothing less than 30%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

8 million Shi'ite votes alone is 40%
hehehe.8million vote kee grin.tor since u want to joke let's joke together then. 20million rice farmer RIFAN votes for buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by arewaboy01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
GWMI:
There is no way buhari will win this elections even with or without rigging.I wss shock to read in premium times analysis of battle ground states and no achievement was pointed on any part of the country for buhari it shows the man just wasted 4 years of our national growth what an insult.Please let's join hands to make nigeria work again by voting Atiku Abubakar for President
OgA are you still campaigning... down here in the North we already celebrating PMB's victory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by donphiilopus(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
jmaine:

Lolz... 35% and even more is certain... Na only Bauchi, Kebbi and Katina go give Buhari good bulk votes..

Tomorrow don almost reach bros.. Buhari go carry at least a million vote win Atiku for Kano alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by zeuss: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
hehehe.8million vote kee grin.tor since u want to joke let's joke together then. 20million rice farmer RIFAN votes for buhari grin

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190990/
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol from which analysis hmm. the same ss and se that got much pvc in their fold. let me come and be going jare.
You mean 19 million pvcs they sweet you?

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Gunayo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

Because he has done what PDP cannot do in 16 years in 4years
Yes o. That's true atleast he as taken our economy into recession which PDP never did in the last 16 years and as well as increase in dollar rate to 367 which was not obtainable in the past 16 years.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by aremso(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gunayo:
Yes o. That's true atleast he as taken our economy into recession which PDP never did in the last 16 years and as well as increase in dollar rate to 367 which was not obtainable in the past 16 years.

infact call him goat, i will vote for him tomorrow and my entire household

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190990/
dey deceive una self.so u r relying on sentiment to win the election.like I said since una want joke make I give u another one.5million pensioners are going to vote for Buhari too.RIFAN farmers 10million vote for buhari, Npower beneficiaries nko, they will all vote buhari ,all the appointes from all the ministers family, the hundreds - thousands of directors with their families down to all the ambassadors nko with there families go vote for buhari.
For more jokes send jokes to 1111

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by GWMI(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
arewaboy01:
OgA are you still campaigning... down here in the North we already celebrating PMB's victory
keep celebrating goodluck to you.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by GambaOsaka: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Again...

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

I am CONVINCED that Buhari, with all his imperfections, the BEST Presidential materiall.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss / El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu / Ogun Government Threaten To Shut Commercial Banks Rejecting Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.