Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! (3927 Views)

5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra / An Amazing App And Platform That Connect Students From Several Schools, Download / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are you ready to start earning ₦5,000 every day?
You are at the right spot!
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
NO PAYMENT BEFORE WITHDRAWAL!
YOUR MONEY IS PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!
IT'S REAL AND LEGIT!
NO SCAM!
YOU DON'T NEED REFERRALS FOR YOU TO GET PAID!
This app pays you for reading news on the internet and you can withdraw your money anytime you want it.
It's not yet popular, so you can grab the opportunity now and start earning from it as a student and stop bothering your parents for money!

If you are interested, kindly click on the link below:
http://www.scooper.news/gold/share?uid=522676890910064640
And when it opens, click on "Download App, Get Cash" it will take you to Google Play Store to download the App. After installing the App, Open it and complete the necessary procedures.

After completing the procedures, send an email to glorykings111@gmail.com indicating that you've downloaded the app (include the screenshots of the app you downloaded) so that your registration can be completed in order to start earning...
Kindly drop your email address here after sending an email to the above email address so that you can be identified and get a response immediately!
NOTE: IT ONLY WORKS ON ANDROID DEVICES!
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yes it's real!
Give it a try
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Tonymac: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tony Mamah
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mustapha Muhammad
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
So do i get app pls
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2019
When you send an email to the indicated email address, you will receive a proof that it's REAL! because I'm more than that shit called scam!
Jelliebae:
Are you ready to start earning ₦3,000 every day?
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
IT'S REAL AND LEGIT!
NO SCAM!
This app pays you for reading news on the internet and you can withdraw your money anytime you want it.
It's not yet popular, so you can grab the opportunity now and start earning from it as a student and stop bothering your parents for money!

And when it opens, click on "Download App, Get Cash" it will take you to Google Play Store to download the App. After installing the App, Open it and complete the necessary procedures.

After completing the procedures, send an email to glorykings111@gmail.com indicating that you've downloaded the app (include the screenshots of the app you downloaded) so that your registration can be completed in order to start earning...
Kindly drop your email address here after sending an email to the above email address so that you can be identified and get a response immediately!
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Read my post again
I updated it
almuttaqun:
So do i get app pls
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't worry about the Facebook link... Kindly read my post again, I updated it so that it will be easier for you
Tonymac:
Tony Mamah
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't worry about the Facebook link again, kindly read my post again... I updated it so that it will be easier for you
almuttaqun:
Mustapha Muhammad
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Jelliebae:
Don't worry about the Facebook link again, kindly read my post again... I updated it so that it will be easier for you
I like to chat with, can you drop your number ?
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Kennethvnimrod(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Profkprofkenedy83@gmai
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by DrBESTJC(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
How exactly does this business work?

Where do you get the money you pay your members?
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
You'll get a reply shortly
Kennethvnimrod:
Profkprofkenedy83@gmai
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Send an email to the indicated email address and you'll get a reply within 24 hours
DrBESTJC:
How exactly does this business work?

Where do you get the money you pay your members?
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Avraham: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Jelliebae:
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
IT'S REAL AND LEGIT!
NO SCAM!

After completing the procedures, send an email to j.ofoegbu@yahoo.com indicating that you've downloaded the app (include the screenshots of the app you downloaded) so that your registration can be completed in order to start earning...
i have downloaded the app no where to login,
nothing like sign up or login. it just opened, it just opened.
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Avraham: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Jelliebae:
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
IT'S REAL AND LEGIT!
NO SCAM!

After completing the procedures, send an email to j.ofoegbu@yahoo.com indicating that you've downloaded the app (include the screenshots of the app you downloaded) so that your registration can be completed in order to start earning...
all done ja0305748@gmail.com
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Kindly send an email to glorykings111@gmail.com
Avraham:
i have downloaded the app no where to login,
nothing like sign up or login. it just opened, it just opened.
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
We will get back to you soon
Avraham:
all done ja0305748@gmail.com
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Avraham: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Jelliebae:
Kindly send an email to glorykings111@gmail.com
I have already sent an email to the initial mail you dropped.
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Avraham: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Jelliebae:
okay
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Princesagga(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Princesagga01@gmail.com I've already sent an email to the email
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Princesagga:
Princesagga01@gmail.com I've already sent an email to the email
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Dbliz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
divineblizzy1@gmail.com I have done everything
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Avraham: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jelliebae:
I have sent tge remaining screenshot you asked me to send.
Reply ne ASAP..... thanks.
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
I will get back to you soon
Dbliz:
divineblizzy1@gmail.com
I have done everything
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! by Jelliebae(f): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm / How To Fill The Online JAMB UME Form / ASUP Strike--yabatech Student Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.