Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (141096 Views)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by Ironpower: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
When I thought I've seen it all Afonja disgracing Africa since 1885 lipsrsealed

Afonja Bleep your mother very well na
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Ironpower:

goat brain
afonja whyy insult me Afonja why
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by melaninpop: 1:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Chepos1:
They want to date a guy that has a G-wagon, here it is...
RIP to the dead.

Stop the childish ranting nau... Seriously. She may have been kidnapped, entered into one chance vehicle, sold by a fellow female..... the list is endless, my dear. May God protect us.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by Rotimi47: 2:37am On Feb 23, 2019
The Nigerian security agencies are part of the problem of this country.
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by babadigu(m): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2019
cry
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by Sunjay13(m): 4:29am On Feb 23, 2019
And some girls will still go with strange guys tonight,tomorrow& forever,abeg wetin dem dey use;dem get two life's(lives).
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by Chepos1(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Ezechinwa:

Mumu
C this one wea even China sef no fit produce ur class of mumu

Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by SlaveryWorks: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
In the city of Ibadan this morning, along the University Of Ibadan road precisely, a corpse of this yet to be identified lady was found lying lifeless on the road.
Her head and her private part were mutilated including her breast. It is a clear indication that she was a victim of ritual.

God continue to save us, more details later as it is yet to be confirm if the particular lady were to be a student of the University Of Ibadan or not.

More info at:
http://www.ishowinfo.com.ng/2019/02/corpse-of-girl-found-along-ui-road-head.html

Absolute abomination. To take the life of someone whom God gave it to in such a manner is beyond contemplation for myself and I’m quite sure beyond many of those here. There’s nothing I can do for this poor woman beyond prayer, which I have done and will continue to do until the end of my days. I encourage you all, regardless of your faiths and beliefs, to accompany me. Murder is never the answer, no matter what. I stand behind that statement. My thoughts and prayers are with this girl and her family. If you happen to turn to God at any point in time, whether today or in the future, please keep her on your thoughts and prayers.
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by oji84: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by babadigu(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by bmdmix11: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Chepos1:
RIP to the dead.
is that wat d dead girl told u??
Re: Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chepos1:
RIP to the dead.

Shut up! You ain't making no sense, dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.