Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

President Buhari Addresses The Nation Ahead Of Elections (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses The Nation Ahead Of Elections (video) (178 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses The Nation Ahead Of Elections (video) by Infomediang: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday addressed the nation ahead of the rescheduled general elections.

The national broadcast by the President came less than one day to the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

The polls would be followed by the governorship and state houses of assembly elections on March 9.

He said, “I believe INEC realises the profound and weighty duty that rests upon it.

“We must cast aside doubt and have faith that INEC will rise to the occasion. We must believe and encourage INEC to fulfill and honour this responsibility it owes to our country.

“As your President, I hereby ask all Nigerians with voting cards to participate in defining the future of our nation by exercising your democratic rights tomorrow. I urge you to go out and vote.”

Watch the video HERE

More News: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/showthread.php?tid=4613

(1) (Reply)

We ’ll Rescue Kidnapped Victims- Ondo Police / TOWARD A NEW FORCE: AFRICAN POLITICS AND PEOPLE / Waiting For Ink Tobtarte Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.