Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi (3693 Views)

Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? / Which Corrupt Yoruba Politician(s) Do Yorubas Hate Like Igbos Hate OUK, Okorocha / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
I've had discussions with many yoruba folks. The simple reason they hate Atiku is because he choose Obi as his running mate. They hated that more than they love Buhari.

In the history of Nigeria. The yorubas have never ever in their lives voted for an Igbo man.

in 1999 Igbos votes for OBJ against Ekewueme an Igbo man the went ahead to vote Obasanjo at the Election. Yorubas voted Olu Falea.

in 2003 Igbos voted for Obasanjo against an Igbo Hero, Ojukwu. Yorubas voted Obasanjo and Buhari's running mate then was Okadigbo so no yoruba vote.

1n 2007 Igbos voted Yaradua against Ojukwu and Orji Uzor Kalu.

in 2011 Igbos voted Goodluck , an Ijaw man. Yorubas voted Ribadu because he's in Tinubu's party.

in 2015 Igbos voted Goodluck, Yoruba's voted Buhari because he has Osibanjo as a running mate.

There's no tribe as detribalised in thinking as the igbos in Eastern Nigeria. We are in practise the truest believers in One Nigeria.

In 2019 we are voting Atiku not because he's an Hausa man, but because he has substance.

Igbos vote not on tribe, but on what's best for the Nation. Sadly the only tribe in Nigeria that reasons that way.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dukpe219eufa:
Hi

i have a job for you. Drop your contact details.

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Baawaa(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:
I've had discussions with many yoruba folks. The simple reason they hate Atiku is because he choose Obi as his running mate. They hated that more than they love Buhari.

In the history of Nigeria. The yorubas have never ever in their lives voted for an Igbo man.

in 1999 Igbos votes for OBJ against Ekewueme an Igbo man the went ahead to vote Obasanjo at the Election. Yorubas voted Olu Falea.

in 2003 Igbos voted for Obasanjo against an Igbo Hero, Ojukwu. Yorubas voted Obasanjo and Buhari's running mate then was Okadigbo so no yoruba vote.

in 2011 Igbos voted Goodluck , an Ijaw man. Yorubas voted Ribadu because he's in Tinubu's party.

in 2015 Igbos voted Goodluck, Yoruba's voted Buhari because he has Osibanjo as a running mate.

There's no tribe as tribalised in thinking as the igbos in Eastern Nigeria. We are in practise the truest believers in One Nigeria.

In 2019 we are voting Atiku not because he's an Hausa man, but because he has substance.

Igbos vote not on tribe, but on what's best for the Nation. Sadly the only tribe in Nigeria that reasons that way.
This your post shows the true colour of igbos,In 2011 Jonathan won 5 out of 6 States in S/W,that is not the point.Obi is not the problem,Atiku don't have good records,PDP will destroy the name Obi had built for years in-less than one year,write it down

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by TIGRITIS: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Not just Yorubas and not just because of obi

The hausas also hate atiku because of the same obi and because atiku is a thief.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by dlondonbadboy: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Not just Yorubas and not just because of obi

The hausas also hate atiku because of the same obi and because atiku is a thief.

of course....it's no news that we are the most hated tribe in Nigeria. You wonder why some of us want out of this shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by TIGRITIS: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
shachris05:

of course....it's no news that we are the most hated tribe in Nigeria. You wonder why some of us want out of this shithole.
[/s]
Why are you telling me this?

And what is stopping you from going?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

There's no tribe as tribalised in thinking as the igbos in Eastern Nigeria. We are in practise the truest believers in One Nigeria.

Op you are actually right

I hate him with every fiber in my body

He’s a tribalist and a traitor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Asshurbanipal: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yorubas begged for vp ticket from atiku and were deeply hurt when he chose obi. But Buhari chose igbo vp twice and igbos voted a yoruba man instead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by barapistis(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yoruba's don't hate atiku

Yoruba Muslims do

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by enemybulldozer(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Op you are actually right

I hate him with every fiber in my body

He’s a tribalist and a traitor
And buhari is what??
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Amarabae(f): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Igbos will always excel no matter who the president is,
We can never be Gate man, Shoe makers, Sugar cane sellers, Nail cutters etc.
We will continue to come to their land and be controlling their economy,
We will keep on buying up their ancestral lands.
We are Igbos!
My happiness is that we will massively vote against buhari tomorrow, we don't care if he will go on to win or not,
At least we have passed a message to him.

cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by oyebanji44: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin ; grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
We are Igbos!
My happiness is that we will massively vote against buhari tomorrow, we don't care if he will go on to win or not,

cool

Thank Gid for people like you

That makes others that stand neutral like I used to To see reasons why we should not give them chance anymore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by fergie001: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
This thread is unnecessary.....

Let's focus on tomorrow and stop this rabble-rousing,please....
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:
This thread is unnecessary.....

Let's focus on tomorrow and stop this rabble-rousing,please....

Rather focus on 2023

4+4 is a goal

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by fergie001: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Rather focus on 2023

4+4 is a goal
Not warranting a response...
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yes we dont hate Atiku, we hate Obi. The tribalist who hates Yoruba people

Obi who called us Amala people and warned people not to vote Yoruba party

So why does he want Yorubas to vote an Ibo candidate now

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by globemoney: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

This your post shows the true colour of igbos,In 2011 Jonathan won 5 out of 6 States in S/W,that is not the point.Obi is not the problem,Atiku don't have good records,PDP will destroy the name Obi had built for years in-less than one year,write it down
Which name? Obi destroyed himself by his many lies and inconsistency.. Even igbos are not entirely supporting obi, you will see on saturday. Peter obi is a traitor that should go and mind his business

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by livelymatilda22: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:
[s] I've had discussions with many yoruba folks. The simple reason they hate Atiku is because he choose Obi as his running mate. They hated that more than they love Buhari.

Igbos vote not on tribe, but on what's best for the Nation. Sadly the only tribe in Nigeria that reasons that way. [/s]
Wailing zombie, you never liked Atiku... You are only supporting him because you hate Buhari.. Kindly show us old posts to prove me wrong..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by uboma(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Same reason some Hausa men and women won't vote Atiku during the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

Which name? Obi destroyed himself by his many lies and inconsistency.. Even igbos are not entirely supporting obi, you will see on saturday. Peter obi is a traitor that should go and mind his business

Ogam we are 100% behind Atiku/obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by shachris05: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Wailing zombie, you never liked Atiku... You are only supporting him because you hate Buhari.. Kindly show us old posts to prove me wrong..

funny enough in my old post, you'd find that I used to support Buhari. Supported him in 2014 against Jonathan. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Investbrooker: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nah! Most Yoruba's don't give a damn about obi. We won't vote for Atiku or PDP. Most Yoruba that wont vote for Buhari would rather vote for other parties

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by emmasege: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
@ OP, that excludes me.

You had better caption your thread "The real reason SOME YORUBAS hate Atiku is because of Obi".

Okay?
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Baawaa(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

That is PDP for you,Obi has good records than Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by Investbrooker: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
We are Igbos!

cool
Ibo and chest beating. E dey Una blood.
Look at this dirty ugly ibo nurse making noise online.
How much be your salary?
You are a nurse and beating chest online.
Which ancestral una get?
Most Ibo's sleep in their shops.
Maybe you dont know this.
Bihari will ruke you till 2023.
Ibo scumbag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by emmasege: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Yes we dont hate Atiku, we hate Obi. The tribalist who hates Yoruba people

Obi who called us Amala people and warned people not to vote Yoruba party

So why does he want Yorubas to vote an Ibo candidate now
I'm Yoruba, I'm voting for PDP because of Atiku.

Watch as Atiku cuts Obi to his size should he decide to play an ethnic card. Obi wouldn't be so careless to make unguided utterances or actions

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
We are Igbos!

cool

You are right, They will rather sell drugs to Indonesia than do all those humiliating low level but honest jobs

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by sarrki(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

Not warranting a response...

We will deal with the issue tomorrow finally

The rivalry will be treated tomorrow
Re: The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi by livelymatilda22: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

funny enough in my old post, you'd find that I used to support Buhari. Supported him in 2014 against Jonathan. grin
Plwase,stop fooling yourself.. All these rubbish will stop as from tomorrow.. Bye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Died In Lagos, The City He Lived Most Of His Life (photo) / Unknown Gunmen: Police Release Video Of Alleged Confession Of ESN Member In Imo / Oluremi Tinubu; Who Are Tinubu's Kingsmen That Came With Tinubu To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.