Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (74269 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Iyajison: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen ooookk

Jxt remain there.. Ur problems tire us jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by And9: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Big liar.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by 12345baba(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
My guy instinct done dey tell am something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by nextnear(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
iwaeda:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.
There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-return-to-aso-rock-if-i-lose-on-saturday-buhari/amp/
we have all heard you now, but please sir, just don't change your mind when you lose, no going back o, we don't want to hear stories.
anyway good one from him now, maybe he can finally regain the respect he got before 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by hardbody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
I know my baba . And I love my baba.

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

God Bless Muhammad Buhari

Nice valedictory speech. Well delivered.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by UMAR911(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Inn Shaa Allahu you'll surely win.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
People are thinking Bubu wants to pull a sit tight one like most African rulers but will be surprised how he'll quickly concede defeat should he lose.

He's been president twice so it isn't a big deal for him any longer.

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ebenholer(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
ekobami:
I Keep Loving This Man Everyday.

So Peaceful and Full Of Honor
He is just a moralist...Nothing hence. But Nigeria doesn't not need a moralist as a leader but someone who understands economy and into viable businesses before thereby will be able to diversify economy and improve the standard of living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Lunockgold: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Before nko?
Were you planning on forcing your way to Aso Rock?

Just stay in Daura and play with your cows like you did for 20yrs.
from daura to sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
canalily:
i.enjoy.robots,especially.wit.red.lips
hrrrr... battery level low
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by somalianprince: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ngeneukwenu aka cilimarin, clerverly start looking for job cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by K4daniel: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:

Whether he loses or not, I'll always stand with him as the most efficient leader Nigeria has ever had since 1999 , despite his tough policies.

EFFICIENT KWA!!!!!!EFFICIENT INDEED!!!
SIR, PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EFFICIENT?.
WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY IN GETTING AN EFFICIENT LEADER, I TELL YOU NON FOR NOW EVEN AMONG THE PLENTY 74 CONTESTANTS WHO ARE TOO SELFISH.EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT..ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU SEE A HUGE NUMBERS CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY..NON CAN EVEN AGREE TO TEAM UP AND GIVE US EFFICIENT LEADER OVER SELFISH DEY WORRY THEM.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by atiku4President(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:

Enemies of Nigeria and humanity. Did you say most efficient leader...? You are in the best stage of your a distance. Dont expect anything better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
NothingDoMe:
He is saying that he won't bother to return to Aso rock from Daura.

See wetin president dey talk. He nor go run govt til lhandiver proper?
President that don't even know what his job is, that's how he did not form a cabinet for six months, causing foreign investors to abandon us.

He still did not learn anything from that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by canalily(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
ExAngel007:
hrrrr... battery level low
not.now.that.i.really.want.bless.u..with...
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by edibobo: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
May thou not return to ASO Rock anymore amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by fortunechy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
I thank God that he's now beginning to have the feelings that he's going..... history will be made tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Chuksyno(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
That means you will go to daura this evening with all your belongings. Please tell your wife Aisha not to forget her belongings too including her undies and necklaces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
canalily:
not.now.that.i.really.want.bless.u..with...
what do you want?
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by canalily(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
ExAngel007:
what do you want?
u.r.not.blessed.wit.this.elegance.4.no.reason...
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by eneyoduke(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Opposition will win period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by chris51(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
You are winning
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by mrbee90: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hope you don pack your luggages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
canalily:
u.r.not.blessed.wit.this.elegance.4.no.reason...
Oga, you are confusing me. when you are serious then mention. for now I'm out.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by chris51(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
You are winning by God's grace.
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by canalily(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
ExAngel007:
Oga, you are confusing me. when you are serious then mention. for now I'm out.
i.like.it.wen.u.r.confused..it.helps.u.findout.new.things...am.waiting.til.u.return
Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by kernel001: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:

May your life performance be same indices Buhari has gotten as a president in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by NextBuhari: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
danjumakolo:

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku
They will wail and gnash their teeth when the damage starts manifesting. Atiku will easily make Buhari a national hero. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
PLS BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS FOR ONCE '

if only I knew that this is what the change you

promised in 2015 will turn out to be, I WOULD NEVER HAVE CAMPAIGNED/WASTED MY VOTE ON YOU!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.