Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People (800 Views)

Bandits Open Fire In A Market In Niger State, Killing Many People / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. / APGA Celebrates Governor Willie Obiano (Governor, Anambra State) @ 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you know governor Obiano go and warn him to leave our people alone.

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is a case of Gambari kill Fulani grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by BuhariLooter(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
majority of Nigerians are already Atikulating...we can't reinforce failure of which Buhari represents

4 Likes

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please take several seats, Obino is one of the best governors Anambra state can boast about

5 Likes

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Please take several seats, Obino is one of the best governors Anambra state can boast about

stay your lane. my thread is never meant to invite miscreant to come in and vomit such lies typical of black neanderthals from nigeria.
Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
teufelein:

stay your lane. my thread is never meant to invite miscreant to come in and vomit such lies typical of black neanderthals from nigeria.
Then state facts, you don't just pick up pix and put up on social media platforms and expect people to clap for you.... Search your conscience

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by Seetto: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
These people are the most wicked set of people,because he is supporting buhari,

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seetto:
These people are the most wicked set of people,because he is supporting buhari,

I hate evil people. I hate bad dimwitted creatures, I hate unintelligent people. I hate sadists. I hate enemies of progress.
And you're one of them. Stay your lane.
Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Time Time...

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Obiano must pay with his LIFE....

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
STATE OF THE STRUGGLE

There's an Igbo adage which states "Nwatakịrị nke nne ya na-ebuga n'azụ adịghị ama ebe dị anya nke njem ahụ na otú o si ewute ya" ( A child that is being carried at the back by his mother does not know the far distance of the journey and how painful it has been). This here is a fact that can never be denied.

Most times when I see people talking down on Kanu and all that he has been doing to restore Biafra, I can't help but look at them with pity because they really don't know what it takes to be a freedom fighter.
Someone put his career on the line, left his comfort zone by staying away from his wife and kids, left his royal title for your sake, he was arrested and incarcerate for your sake, he was subjected to all forms of torture both physically, emotionally and otherwise, after declining offers that'd have made him one of the most richest man on planet earth, they came after his life, forced him out of his royal home, they looted his belongings, yet having gone through all these witch hunt, he never gave up on you because he is aware that though sorrow may last for a night, but one thing is certain, joy comes in the morning. He knows that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Instead of throwing in the towel and pick up the remaining pieces of his life and he remain persistent just for your sake. In fact instead of getting weary, he garnered more strength.

All these at least ought to have propelled you to say "Thank You" knowing that it has never been easy. Instead of appreciating God for gifting you with such an unbending human, you left all that and be accusing him. And I ask, have you no conscience? Just because they gave you little crumbs, you turned around and be spitting the only man courageous enough to fight your slave masters to a stand still. Are you really happy to be a groupie? Kanye west said it the way it is "groupie fathers meet groupie mothers and have groupie kids".
I don't really blame you because you have no idea on the gravity of war Kanu is facing because of you. If God should just for an hour allow you to go through all that Kanu has been through because of your sake, if God should just for an hour allow you to experience all the verbal attacks Kanu has been subjected to, and after one hour, you'd be forced to be walking around with a fully loaded AK47 and anyone that dares call you leader, you won't bath an eyelid before emptying the magazine on that person's body.
My advice, Kanu is not your problem rather he's the right and willing tool that will bring the solutions to your problems. Stop hating on him. Stop throwing irrelevant tantrums at him

Rather appreciate him. Pray for him. Support him in any positive way possible. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Governor Of Anambra State Killing Igbo People by teufelein(f): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Tomorrow, as you go to the poll to vote, remember to ask yourself just this very important question,
Is My Life Better Today Than It Was Four Years Ago?
You and you alone can answer this very important question.
Let the answer guide you as you cast your vote tomorrow.
And remember, the greatest enabler of election rigging is voter apathy.
May This Present Affliction Never Rise Again.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate President, Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Candidate / Picture Of The Man To Take Over As Rivers State Governor / Why The PCP Presidential Candidate Came Third In The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.