Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (42144 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

Evolution designed you to wait on me by virtue of your inferior genes and subpar intellect.

You sound be grateful exchanging correspondence with me. That's the hallmark of achievement amongst a family plagued by chronic under-achievement.

You should save that as a memorabilia.
[/s]
I'm still telling you fool to stop using biological terms in a common English writing as it continues to portray you as a dolt. Of what use? To impress me? Nay. It rather makes you more foolish than I had assumed and send some signals that you are just clutching to a straw. Now, what is "memorabilia" that cannot be expressed in common English term? So do you intend to achieve from that?

Grateful for exchanging words with an animal? Is that how you place yourself? This is what I have been telling you since, you will not how stupid you sound until someone else explain to you the garbage coming out of your stupid self.

Yes, I will be waiting for you, not because you are more intelligent than a hen, but because I'm really interested in exposing the foolishness of your cursed parents down to your generation.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by chrisley(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
I warned you to give up this lost cause.. but you took no heed

You adorned an apparel of false bravado and kept mouthing off but you eventually got maimed badly.. yet seamlessly

You couldn't withstand the daze of his punch.. his lexical fluidity and delivery was ordinance cos it's a law we floss penmanship while cutting haters to size.. he took you aplomb n spilled your blood on this arena

You became intellectually spent and ran amok to Google.. you stole disses to hurl but you were caught n disgraced like a financial non-complaint ashawo patron.. your punches are uninspiring, mundane, and a grammatical bore

Your stupidity is quite startling.. you're shameless in no mean proportion.. you stole witout any feelings of remorse ..your mental regression has sunk beyond restitution

The whole concept of trolling is lost on you.. plagiarism has no place in the pen of a real warrior.. cos thats a deviation from tradition.. you swam against the tide

You have lost your candour
We hold no brief for dishonest criminals

A wise man once said "You never get great till You fall" A noble cat will rather loose honourably n learn from his overlords than rape Google to adorn a crown of false victory

You're a hell of a joke

Stupid cunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
I'm still telling you fool to stop using biological terms in a common English writing as it continues to portray you as a dolt. Of what use? To impress me? Nay. It rather makes you more foolish than I had assumed and send some signals that you are just clutching to a straw. Now, what is "memorabilia" that cannot be expressed in common English term? So do you intend to achieve from that?

Grateful for exchanging words with an animal? Is that how you place yourself? This is what I have been telling you since, you will not how stupid you sound until someone else explain to you the garbage coming out of your stupid self.

Yes, I will be waiting for you, not because you are more intelligent than a hen, but because I'm really interested in exposing the foolishness of your cursed parents down of your generation.

You can imagine the preposterous nerve of this benighted clown who has an unresolved challenge with his diction and tenses trying to point me to what constitutes good English.

Google thief! Shameless plagiarist! Unlettered simpleton.

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur! Google thief! Shameless plagiarist! Unwitty maladjusted dweeb. Automated mindless zombie.
grin grin grin
[/s]
Lol.

Is this what you have been reduced to? No more epistle laden with some unusual biological terms?
Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur!, just see what the confirmed dunce calls a punch line. grin

You lineage of foolishness should be proud of you for being a good ambassador because you have really represented all the animals in your family as the most stupid unit of the least intelligent creatures on the green planet.

Even the old bed-wetting female monkey that answers as your mother who is suffering from vvf should grinded and be used for fertiliser for committing incest that brought you forth as a child of abomination. At least, humanity should from her that way instead of allowing you animals to continue this sacrilege.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

You can imagine the preposterous nerve of this benighted clown who has an unresolved challenge with his diction and tenses trying to point me to what constitutes good English.

Google thief! Shameless plagiarist! Unlettered simpleton.
[/s]
A skunk like you should be made to understand how human beings do things rather than jumping at everything that comes your way for shoe off.

If fools like you and your incestous lineage are not tamed in the bud, the world may not be able to tolerate your foolishness when it gets out of control.

Imagine this foolish monkey concocting some fables and sticking it to its flat skull calling it a punch line. It is a punch line only in your empty skull.

Btw, what happens to those your unintelligent epistle of biological terms? Have you forgotten them in your mother's rotten cvnt?

Foolish monkey mimicking a human being.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
chrisley:

I warned you to give up the lost cause .. but you adorned an apparel of false bravado n kept mouthing off but you eventually got
maimed badly.. yet seamlessly

You couldn't withstand the daze of his punch.. his lexical fluidity n delivery was ordinance cos it's a law we floss penmanship while cutting haters to size.. he took you aplomb n spilled your blood on this arena

You became intellectually spent n ran amok to Google n stole disses to hurl but you were caught n disgraced like a financially non-complaint ashawo patron.. your punches are uninspiring, mundane, and a grammatical flop

Your stupidity is quite startling.. you're shameless in no mean proportion.. you stole witout any feelings of remorse ..your mental regression has sunk beyond restitution

The whole concept of trolling is lost on you.. plagiarism has no place in the pen of a real warrior.. cos thats a deviation from tradition.. you swam against the tide

You have lost your candour
We hold no brief for dishonest criminals

A wise man once said "You never get great till You fall" A noble cat will rather loose honourably n learn from his overlords than rape Google to adorn a crown of false victory

You're a hell of a joke

Stupid cunt

[/s]
For you to concoct lies and believe the lies makes you no more than inanimate.

The stench from your mother's rotten cvnt must have been intoxicating you foolish monkey all along.

How many times did you bleep her today? Have you finished washing her infectious pants? Or that is how you are still going to bleep her pvssy tonight?

You must be a big fool to be referring to yourself under a differnt username with the believe that a human being will take that crap.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Lol.

Is this what you have been reduced to? No more epistle laden with some unusual biological terms?
Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur!, just see what the confirmed dunce calls a punch line. grin

You lineage of foolishness should be proud of you for being a good ambassador because you have really represented all the animals in your family as the most stupid unit of the least intelligent creatures on the green planet.

Even the old bed-wetting female monkey that answers as your mother who is suffering from vvf should grinded and be used for fertiliser for committing incest that brought you forth as a child of abomination. At least, humanity should from her that way instead of allowing you animals to continue this sacrilege.

I've encoutered pretentious and demented sociopaths like you before and I know where the shoe pinches. So allow me to address you by your proper name;

Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur! Google thief! Shameless plagiarist! Unwitty maladjusted dweeb and an automated, mindless zombie!

See you around by noon time tomorrow.

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
For you to concoct lies and believe the lies makes you no more than inanimate.

The stench from your mother's rotten cvnt must have been intoxicating you foolish monkey all along.

How many times did you bleep her today? Have you finished washing her infectious pants? Or that is how you are still going to bleep her pvssy tonight?

You must be a big fool to be referring to yourself under a differnt username with the believe that a human being will take that crap.

That's the guy that summoned me to this thread, confused simpleton.

Just see how you murdered your progeny on the altar of shame. Unlettered klutz! @ the bolded; it is "belief" not "believe". You have polluted this blogosphere with all the putrid stench of illiteracy oozing from your anencephalic skull.

Jealous wizard!! Automated mindless zombie!

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

I've encoutered pretentious and demented sociopaths like you before and I know where the shoe pinches. So allow me to address you by your proper name;

Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur! Google thief! Shameless plagiarist! Unwitty maladjusted dweeb and an automated, mindless zombie!

See you around by noon time tomorrow.
[/s]
Keep fooling yourself around as the demented monkey you are.

Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur indeed, more of a garbage coming from a mad man on the streets who most likely had heard the jargon prior to full blown insanity without necessarily knowing when to use the words.

The funniest thing about you monkey is how you tell yourself a lie, repeat it several times until it gets stuck to your flat pot appearing as the truth but still with faint knowledge that it is a lie.

Let's even assume I plagiarised (though a lie yiu repeatedly ring into your empty skull) when has that become subject of the troll you had earlier foolishly talked about? If you are not a psychiatric patient roaming the streets and cyberspace, you should be more concerned with your slutty punk of a mother dying of vvf. As foolish as you and your randy father is, you idiots don't hesitate in continuously screwing the hell out of her damaged and bloodied cvnt?

Oh, you are going already till tommorow? You are further confirming yourself as a since because the trolls I know don't even sleep, but here you are, a monkey going to further bleep your mother's rotten cvnt as an excuse to suspend your earlier promise for the next day.

Anyway, tommorow must still come, it is only a monkey like you that may fail to show up. I'm waiting for that tommorow, monkey.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

That's the guy that summoned me to this thread, confused simpleton.

Just see how you murdered your progeny on the altar of shame. Unlettered klutz! @ the bolded; it is "belief" not "believe". You have polluted this blogosphere with all the putrid stench of illiteracy oozing from your anencephalic skull.

Jealous wizard!! Automated mindless zombie!

[/s]
Funny how a retard born and bred in a brothel think itself to be human.

Unlettered klutz, blogosphere, anencephalic, all these jargons meaning what? To what end? That you are not subhuman? Or who do you think you want to impress with unnecessary jargon? Do you think you are talking to that bitch with a rotten cvnt you screw all night alongside your demented father?

It is now I finally conclude that you have serious mental challenges that requires urgent attention. You are just one of the several psychiatric patients roaming the streets with the feeling of being a human being. And to make matters worse for you, your parents also suffer same problem. The earlier the relevant agencies come to the aid of your family of imbeciles, the better for the society.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Keep fooling yourself around as the demented monkey you are.

Unlettered doofus! Analphabetic poseur indeed, more of a garbage coming from a mad man on the streets who most likely had heard the jargon prior to full blown insanity without necessarily knowing when to use the words.

The funniest thing about you monkey is how you tell yourself a lie, repeat it several times until it gets stuck to your flat pot appearing as the truth but still with faint knowledge that it is a lie.

Let's even assume I plagiarised (though a lie yiu repeatedly ring into your empty skull) when has that become subject of the troll you had earlier foolishly talked about? If you are not a psychiatric patient roaming the streets and cyberspace, you should be more concerned with your slutty punk of a mother dying of vvf. As foolish as you and your randy father is, you idiots don't hesitate in continuously screwing the hell out of her damaged and bloodied cvnt?

Oh, you are going already till tommorow? You are further confirming yourself as a since because the trolls I know don't even sleep, but here you are, a monkey going to further bleep your mother's rotten cvnt as an excuse to suspend your earlier promise for the next day.

Anyway, tommorow must still come, it is only a monkey like you that may fail to show up. I'm waiting for that tommorow, monkey.

Olodo! Unhinged hominidae! Unlettered simpleton. Classless dyslexic oaf! See grammar!

Everyone with a job knows it's Monday morning tomorrow except you jobless douchebag! Automated mindless almajiri zombie. Be waiting for APC social handout! Lazy idiot!

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by johnHerba(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:

Olodo! Unhinged hominidae! Unlettered simpleton. Classless dyslexic oaf! See grammar!

Everyone with a job knows it Monday morning tomorrow except you jobless douchebag! Automated mindless almajiri zombie. Be waiting for APC social handout! Lazy idiot!
[/s]
This thing really pain the monkey, he had suspend the bleeping of his mother rotten cvnt and run back.

Unhinged hominidae! Unlettered simpleton. Classless dyslexic oaf, laff want commot my teeth grin grin. I don begin dey shame for this demented monkey.

So, with all these unnecessary jargons, I should now assume you are not a moronn? How. Instead, you further prove to me you are more a moronn than I had even imagined.

The fact that you bleep your wayward mother's rotten cvnt alongside your foolish father is where your mental disorder actually started from, you monkey.

So what happened to the epistle that normally characterise your meaningless garbage? Have you forgotten them in your mother's smelly anus?

The incestous rape that led to your conception is the foundation of both your physical and physiological stuntedness. Or are not comparing yourself with you supposed peers? Don't you notice how odd you are both mentally and physically among them.

A mentally challenged monkey roaming the streets will be hiding behind the cyberspace mimicking humans.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
@TIGRITIS
Now this what I call a knoclout!

BadBradley:

grin grin grin grin grin grin more uncoordinated attack from a bruised pig. I will rip your heart out with a short mama jab. Take it:

your low-hygene mother still wipes her anus downwards after defecating. So the mentally stagnant bitch always leaves facal residue in her vagina passage each time she visits the toilet ensuring you were born with more shiit in your brains than cells.

If the ccockk-greedy bitch isn't having a bigger clitoriss than her IQ, she would have offloaded you into the public pit latrine in your face-me-I-face squalid settlement. If the dumb low-hygene hoe could calculate her cycles, she would have used the cheapest abortion pills to flush you into the receptacle she discards her used condomss. grin grin grin you're a product of her carelessness and lack of personal hygiene cool

Now you're born as a human garbage, a manifestation of one woman's C0ck-Craving disorder! grin grin grin

You must learn from me, kid. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
johnHerba:
Oga these your curses too much na. no be must say you go reply them all. words are really cheap so anybody can afford to talk. since we don't pay a dim to talk, so people talk anyhow to anyperson. Bros no vex o. Pls just don't answer them
The idiot just bumped into my mention and started telling me stories of how capable he is in trolling. Honestly, in reality I don't take those shiits. In the beginning, I was even trying to maintain some decorum, but the animal was carried by my restraint. Go through the thread, you will see what I'm talking about.

Infact, he had earlier quoted me about 2 or 3 times which I ignored not even conscious of the fact that a particular moniker was consistently quoting me, but the animal mistook it for cowardice and that is how he later clearly made it known to me he had been trolling.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
This thing really pain the monkey, he had suspend the bleeping of his mother rotten cvnt and run back.

Unhinged hominidae! Unlettered simpleton. Classless dyslexic oaf, laff want commot my teeth grin grin. I don begin dey shame for this demented monkey.

So, with all these unnecessary jargons, I should now assume you are not a moronn? How. Instead, you further prove to me you are more a moronn than I had even imagined.

The fact that you bleep your wayward mother's rotten cvnt alongside your foolish father is where your mental disorder actually started from, you monkey.

So what happened to the epistle that normally characterise your meaningless garbage? Have you forgotten them in your mother's smelly anus?

The incestous rape that led to your conception is the foundation of both your physical and physiological stuntedness. Or are not comparing yourself with you supposed peers? Don't you notice how odd you are both mentally and physically among them.

A mentally challenged monkey roaming the streets will be hiding behind the cyberspace mimicking humans.

From your grammatical presentation you can't justify having a senior secondary school cert. Until you spring simple everyday tenses without grammatical errors don't even think of going pro like me.
Olodo! Jealous wizard! Google thief, son of a two-penny hooker and a serial yam thief of a father.

I learnt your mother's bride price was a stale rabbit caught three days dead from your father's trap. That's your mother's worth after her pussy was used to settle the war between your village and the invading nomads.

Conquered Zombie! grin grin grin

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
postmann:
@TIGRITIS
Now this what I call a knoclout!

[/s]
Lol.

The monkey is bringing back the earlier so called "punch" which happened to be its best writing since it found its cursed self on earth to my notice.

Do you need a replay of that part, you animal without an atom of grey matter in your flat empty skull?

You can bring it back and get another version of my response.

Apparently this moronn has ran out of stored garbage, hence the dramatic drop in the length of his epistle and requoting itself.

Your raped mother is a public dog to any slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2019
postmann:

From your grammatical presentation you can't justify having a senior secondary school cert. Until you spring simple everyday tenses without grammatical errors don't even think of going pro like me.
Olodo! Jealous wizard! Google thief, son of a two-penny hooker and a serial yam thief of a father.

I learnt your mother's bride price was a stale rabbit caught three days dead from your father's trap. That's your mother's worth after her pussy was used to settle the war between your village and the invading nomads.

Conquered Zombie! grin grin grin

You are nothing but a dunce with memory shorter than a computer RAM. Are you not the same idiot who talked about primary certificate just some minutes ago? It has now changed to secondary school?

Really? So in your empty skull, you think grammar is about dragging unnecessary jargons into a write up? Is that why you kept pilling up garbage up and down? To later say you are lettered? Is that the explanation behind these unnecessary jargons "Unhinged hominidae! Unlettered simpleton. Classless dyslexic oaf"? Now I understand why this animal was consistently lying to itself about one non existent plagiarism. So all these while, you fool have been concerned about English. Now for the plagiarism existing in your flat pot, what is the difference between the emboldened and the screenshot below? Have you seen you are not smart at all? And on the contrary, you end up further throwing your stupidity to the surface?

You are just a fool swimming in an ocean of foolishness. And who the hell told you the correctness of the English or otherwise is my concern? As one of those your words suggest, you are truly an oaf trying to be recognised as a normal human being.

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by johnHerba(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Yeecar(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy I swear Buratai is doing his last ceremony as COAS under this government because Buhari is handing over from tomorrow.Nigeria already have a new president-in waiting.
please come again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.