Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. (1309 Views)

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Why Is He Called "Jesus Of Nazareth" If He Was Born In Bethlehem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
According to research, Jesus's intimacy with John suggested he was gay.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
And what specific intimacy with John are you theorizing this on and/or with now that you're asking if Jesus is gay?
Jesus and none of His 12 inner caucus disciples were gays.

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MJBOLT: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
YES,he had no romantic relationship with a woman,was surrounded by 12 men and was betrayed by a kiss from a man.for judas to have the audacity to kiss the son of god in public then the both of them must have been kissing in private
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by amaniro: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jesus was not gay! Jesus was not on earth to have an intimate relationship, he came to redeem us.

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by CreepyBlackpool: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
no wife
no girlfriend
only male apostles
kissed by a man

it def suggests he wascheesy
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by LuciferDisciple: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
As the only one here to have met him in person I can tell you authoritatively that Jesus is gay.

Historical evidence proves that Jesus & John were lovers.

I & Oduduwa exposed him back then but we were shouted down & booted out of heaven.
Luckily for me, I didn't shatter my skull on a rock.

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by greatnaija01: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
According to research you didn't do any research.

drop your notes here to prove and i wish show you your error

GreatResearcher:

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
And what specific intimacy with John are you theorizing this on and/or with now that you're asking if Jesus is gay?
Jesus and none of His 12 inner caucus disciples were gays.
Back this up with a proof
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nimistix(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
use another proof cos that's too weak.

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
YES,he had no romantic relationship with a woman,was surrounded by 12 men and was betrayed by a kiss from a man.for judas to have the audacity to kiss the son of god in public then the both of them must have been kissing in private
Now this is a person who uses his brain.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nimistix(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
If your brother decides to keep away from ladies Is he gay?

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
amaniro:
Jesus was not gay! Jesus was not on earth to have an intimate relationship, he came to redeem us.
What's ur evidence dat he wasnt a gay?
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
no wife
no girlfriend
only male apostles
kissed by a man

it def suggests he wascheesy
Oil dey ur brain jare.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nimistix:
If your brother decides to keep away from ladies Is he gay?
An UNMARRIED 30-something in ancient times who NEVER had a girlfriend? Wow, definitely sounds like your average heterosexual dude.

Jesus of Nazareth was a rabbi - do you know how WEIRD it would have been to be an unmarried rabbi in his early 30s in that time and in that area? Here's the answer - EXTREMELY WEIRD. Unless, of course, you were gay and obviously couldn't be "out" with that, so you just remained a "confirmed bachelor", even though everyone else would know EXACTLY what your whole deal was.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nimistix:
use another proof cos that's too weak.
* Maintained an absolutely killer body at all times, despite never going after any ladies. Hmmm...

* He hangs out pretty exclusively with a group of 12 dudes whose main thing in common is they're
all VERY into him.

Having fancy dinners together, and traveling together, whose only thing in common were that
they were all SUPER into the lead dude.

* Extremely close with his mother, super distant relationship with his dad.

* VERY opinionated and preachy.

shredded dude who only hangs out with other dudes constantly telling everyone else how to not be problematic? Does that sound like your average straight
dude, or someone from the cast of
Queer Eye?
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by spongeisback: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
gringrin
MJBOLT:
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by kamtrix(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
I want to advise you. I'm not attacking you,
just an advice. I was once like you.

I want to suggest that you read just one of these four books, Matthew mark luke or John. especially luke because it is a biography of Jesus's life from childhood. There is no tangible evidence to support what you say. If you are in a leadership position,
I'm sure you wouldn't feel gay having men working under you around you.
And Jesus is the son of God.
I have a lot to explain to you but I pray you do real research this time, you'll learn a lot of it on your own and your opinion will change.
God bless you.
GreatResearcher:

* Maintained an absolutely killer body at all times, despite never going after any ladies. Hmmm...

* He hangs out pretty exclusively with a group of 12 dudes whose main thing in common is they're
all VERY into him.

Having fancy dinners together, and traveling together, whose only thing in common were that
they were all SUPER into the lead dude.

* Extremely close with his mother, super distant relationship with his dad.

* VERY opinionated and preachy.

shredded dude who only hangs out with other dudes constantly telling everyone else how to not be problematic? Does that sound like your average straight
dude, or someone from the cast of
Queer Eye?
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
greatnaija01:
According to research you didn't do any research.

drop your notes here to prove and i wish show you your error

My notes is the bible. The proves are there. Go read your old book
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Back this up with a proof
Not so fast Mr Bond!
After when you tell what specific intimacy with John are you theorizing this on and/or with now that you're asking if Jesus is gay perhaps

And according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Zoroaster: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
He was gay as Bleep
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Not so fast Mr Bond!
After when you tell what specific intimacy with John are you theorizing this on and/or with now that you're asking if Jesus is gay perhaps

And according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water
I am not asking whther d comic zombie Jew was a gay. I am telling u that he was..
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I am not asking whther d comic zombie Jew was a gay. I am telling u that he was..
But Mr Bond, the thread is titled "Was Jesus Gay?" and now you are getting your knickers in a knot saying you arent asking whether or not Jesus is gay. Just tell then, what specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now that Jesus is gay? Remember, according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far, are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
But Mr Bond, the thread is titled "Was Jesus Gay?" and now you are getting your knickers in a knot saying you arent asking whether or not Jesus is gay. Just tell then, what specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now that Jesus is gay? Remember, according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far, are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water
I've changed the title.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I've changed the title.
Just tell then Mr Bond, what specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now that Jesus is or was gay, but remember that according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Just tell then Mr Bond, what specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now that Jesus is or was gay, but remember that according to Nimistix, yes, your "research" and "proof(s)" so far are too weak, superficial, so wont and dont hold water

The disciple whom Jesus, the
gospels affirm, loved in a special way was John.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man (John) clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last
Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast.

Dying, Jesus asks
John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son.

John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

My question to u is, why was it John and not his other disciples if he was not having something intimate with John?
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
The disciple whom Jesus, the
gospels affirm, loved in a special way was John.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man (John) clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last
Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast.

Dying, Jesus asks
John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son.

John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

My question to u is, why was it John and not his other disciples if he was not having something intimate with John?
Why are you beating about the bush, when just what I've really asked is that, what specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now that Jesus is or was gay?

C'mon now, spill it or has the cat got your tongue now. What specific intimacy with John, are you theorizing this on and/or with now, that Jesus is or was gay?

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Your own PERSONAL conclusion Sir!
According to the WRITTEN document about His life and ministry, He once threw the question to the floor "who do the people say i am?" or in other words "what is the conclusion of many about me?" Matthew 16:13
The question attracted several contraditory perceptions about this young man from Nazareth! Luke 9:19
Your own contribution is also noted today,so thanks Sir God bless you! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
Your own PERSONAL conclusion Sir!
According to the WRITTEN document about His life and ministry, He once threw the question to the floor "who do the people say i am?" or in other words "what is the conclusion of many about me?" Matthew 16:13
The question attracted several contraditory perceptions about this young man from Nazareth! Luke 9:19
Your own contribution is also noted today,so thanks Sir God bless you! wink wink wink
According to which written document? Who wrote the document?

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self- written manuscripts, court records,
eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus
derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict
one-another on many key events
and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts.

The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its
piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several
historical claims, such as the early
existence of Nazareth, the reign of
Herod and the Roman census.

Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted. The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.
Even if Jesus’ existence could be
established, this would in no way
validate Christian theology or any
element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection.

Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:

According to which written document? Who wrote the document?

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self- written manuscripts, court records,
eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus
derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict
one-another on many key events
and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts.

The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its
piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several
historical claims, such as the early
existence of Nazareth, the reign of
Herod and the Roman census.

Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted. The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.
Even if Jesus’ existence could be
established, this would in no way
validate Christian theology or any
element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection.

Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:
Hmmmmmmmm your lengthy write up would have implied that you're much SANER than those who claims to believe in Jesus, if you can explain how you got the idea that someone WHO NEVER EXISTED WAS GAY? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm your lengthy write up would have implied that you're SANER than those who claims to believe in Jesus, if you can explain how you got the idea that someone WHO NEVER EXISTED WAS GAY? cheesy cheesy cheesy
from the fiction book (the bible), the jewish character there was a gay.

After going through the fiction book with my crew, we made thorough research on the jewish zombie called jesus and we discovered that the book portrays him as gay.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
from the fiction book (the bible), the jewish character there was a gay.

After going through the fiction book with my crew, we made thorough research on the jewish zombie called jesus and we discovered that the book portrays him as gay.
Oh no you're becoming much more deluded than i thought at first Sir!
You shouldn't have had any interest in a fictitious character in the first place,that would put you in a better state of mind than saying He never existed{myth} yet you took the time,effort,pain and resourses {data} to type on social media that someone you believed to be an imaginary figure ACTUALLY lived as a GAY! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Assembles Half Naked Women To Pray In Church Where A Child Got Missing / Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is? / Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.