Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (77171 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by stephenduru: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
A Ugandan journalist was pictured kneeling down to interview President Museveni’s son, Lieutenant General Muhoozi Kainerugaba.

African leaders and abuse of power eeh!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/ugandan-journalist-kneels-down-to.html

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Idi Amin people grin

256 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Africa sef our behavior is the reason why this foreigners disrespect us.

Okay just tell me why are you kneeling down now can't your squat ...

Mtcheeeeeeeew

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Gandollaar(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is what buhari would have wanted but for the stubbornness of Nigerians grin

318 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by amaniro: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Total nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by daddytime(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmm

The guy is guaranteed freedom of speech but his freedom after speech is certainly unguaranteed according to Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.

I'm sure that was what was being discussed in the picture.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by LuciferDisciple: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why does Museveni's son bear a different surname?

Did his wife pay his groomprice or is he happily married to a gay?

*spits angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by yrex01(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephenduru:
A Ugandan journalist was pictured kneeling down to interview President Museveni’s son, Lieutenant General Muhoozi Kainerugaba.

African leaders and abuse of power eeh!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/ugandan-journalist-kneels-down-to.html
1 thing I know for sure is, he's not force to kneel down, he myt v done that to get d info he's trying to get. Nd he myt not like squatting, coz I don't too, I'll rather seat down on d floor or kneel than squat. Pls stop making something out of nothing.

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by decatalyst(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can't you people see that the man is handicapped ni

He is just trying to gather strength but the journalist nor fit wait for the interview to hold another day.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by jamaicabakare(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's one of the journalist that constitutes Atiku Media Crew grin grin grin

Men without honors and career of Fake News.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by iheartellah(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
See what Idi amin has caused.

4 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by BOOMnaija(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Look well shocked

The hips on that lady sitting beside d president's son is madt!

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by moscobabs(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
H
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Idi amin in da blood
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by sibb2011: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Useless African leaders. ........�

1 Like

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
As the man no gree stand nko, so as a professional he needs to mk the mic level with the man's mouth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Massdamm(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
over 1.5
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by oyetunder(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
he took the best position to handle is old fashioned gadgets in the right position.

4 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by drips8(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
This will only happen in Africa.

The fear of the government is real.
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by harrisonford001: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
How will he interview a seated man while Standing? Don't see anything wrong with this PIC

17 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
sad this one still remember Amin.
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Pearly255(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
May God change the mindset of a typical African. Battling with low self esteem.
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Nicklaus619(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Christ cry how do I unsee this shit now ??
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Mathiasa(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
I just checked naira to dollar exchange rate, Pls na election or what am I seeing?
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by unity004(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
tongue grin it is call loyalty & respect. i see nothing wrong with that...
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by itiswellandwell: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
I weep for Africa the day I stumbled upon several letters Americans in top offices exchange with normal citizens. You need to see how they flow with each other as if they are in the same class. No unnecessary greetings, no any form of one feeling superior over the other. Watched a video on YouTube where Obama was passing by, the people around him just did Hi to him which he responded. Some didn't even greet him, they just ignored him. Truly! God bless America. God had already bless Africa but we refused to understand that because we are black Africans doesn't mean our brain should be black as well.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

5 Likes

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by nrexzy: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Mtcheeeeeeeew

We are respectful and well cultured....
Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by daben1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
lmaooo, you're right bro

1 Like

Re: Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
I knew this would happen in a useless African country. Uganda I am not suprised.
But this is an insult to the fourth estate of the realm.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.