Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH (25738 Views)

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by celebgistz: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ahead of tomorrow’s election INEC officials were seen at Sagamu testing the card readers.

See below

Source:https://www.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1098976039773093889
cc

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by celebgistz: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the update OP... I’m fully ATIKULATED for tomorrow’s election

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wise of them, let's work to get it right

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
God bless the INEC official on the right. tongue

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by celebgistz: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:

Hope you’re going to atikulate tomorrow sir wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC agents should check very well to know if the card readers are originally from INEC or the ones the satanic umbrella people smuggled into the country.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by stephleena(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice...bye pharaoh
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
So you're expecting him to abandoned his brother?

celebgistz:

Hope you’re going to atikulate tomorrow sir wink

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Buharifanatic: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
who has ipob supported that won?

thats how they were making mouth about osun and ekiti election

doing online polls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

better go and dust your biafra flag and get ready to wail

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by livelymatilda22: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice one.. Pdp members and their dubious, lying and corrupt mind should stay far away from them...
Trust Pdp at your own peril.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by starbuck(f): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
We all know that the man on white will win , I am referring to the one smiling and on glasses, yes , the one looking at the other one grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by stephleena(f): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who has ipob supported that won?

thats how they were making mouth about osun and ekiti election

doing online polls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

better go and dust your biafra flag and get ready to wail
now I fear for u. . pls stay away from sniper for u to understand me better,stay away from otapiapia .. Sharp objects and ropes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Corrosiveman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
4+4 IS ALREADY SEALED......NO CHANCE FOR THE LOOTERS I REPEAT NO CHANCE

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Pidginwhisper: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
Baba ontop all the money wey you get. You no get taste @ all.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
some card readers are Eluded to the Gospel Grave in other to prolonq Election Manifesto due to Propaganda and Unitary status of their predicament.
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
N
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin..

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by kernel001: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
APC agents should check very well to know if the card readers are originally from INEC or the ones the satanic umbrella people smuggled into the country.

Is your party in opposition in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
So you dey eye the lady too tongue

Seun:

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Buharifanatic: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephleena:

now I fear for u. .
pls stay away from sniper
for u to understand me better,stay away from otapiapia ..
Sharp objects and ropes
na so una beat chest over osun and ekiti election, winning online polls for pdp, we know ipob, they are a propaganda machine, they hate each other

thats why the east is alone, no one marries your people, no one relocates there, i can count on one hand the number of people i know that are based in east, people beg for posting to ekiti state but they will reject postings to abia state, e get why, after your loss please allow us to hear word

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by senatepresido: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
JUDGEMENT DAY

where we choose between an alleged kleptocrat and a terrorist/killer

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian - GEJ 2015

shoot at sight any ballot box snatcher - PMB 201

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by OritaIbadan: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
celebgistz:
Thanks for the update OP... I’m fully ATIKULATED for tomorrow’s election
same here sir and a lot of us from Ibadan we are ready to change the change. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Bintabisiriyu: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Planning to Bleep boko hari out and usher in ATIKU

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's a good one from INEC.
They should all be tested and confirmed so as to avoid unnecessary stories tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by EdoBozz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
All of una wey dey naija dey die over Buhari and Atiku, I wish una the best. We the Nigerians in Abidjan say make una use una head as una dey for NL dey fight una self.
God bless you all who vote wisely and may thunder fire all those who vote in an incompetent president to rule naija.
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by mytopics: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
TESTING
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by straighttalk(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP will soon come to cry foul

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sagamu for Atiku
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Buharifanatic: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
So you're expecting him to abandoned his brother?

cheesy cheesy cheesy that what he is saying, yoruba shld ignore yoruba and vote igbo, the same igbo that has been insulting yorubas since 1960

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.