Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet (2579 Views)

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million / Accessbet Is A Scam / Is Accessbet Cashout Option Working Perfectly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
I opened an account with Accessbet, and funded the account with 30,000 Naira towards the ending of 2017 to be one of their agent in Anambra state, but I couldn't start up the betting shop due to some financial constraints, and personal reasons. After some period of time I was able to raise the money to start up which I tried to access my account with my log in details but couldn't, I contacted the customer care,
and I was asked to provide details of my account which I did, and rather than rectifying the issue I pointed out, another account was created without reconciling the amount of 30,000 I funded in my previous account, I was later told that the old agent platform was deleted and another platform was created and that there is nothing they can do about it. I have asked series of questions begging for answer. I have account with other betting company which I stake my sporting bet, even if I don't log in for two (2) years, my account still remains, but with Accessbet my account was robbed and deleted by Accessbet. Find details of my conversation with their customer care representatives below. I kindly ask Nigerians to be careful where they stake their sporting bet, as I am still trying to recuperate from the lose of 30,000 on Accessbet
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by Bintabisiriyu: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
So, was it part of their terms and conditions that if you do not login for sometime they will delete ur account.
If its so. Then u dont av a case, ur money is gone and der is notin u can do about it.
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clearer photos

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
More

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
More..

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
More.

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
More...

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
More....

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
More.....

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
More..........

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
So, was it part of their terms and conditions that if you do not login for sometime they will delete ur account.
If its so. Then u dont av a case, ur money is gone and der is notin u can do about it.
look at accessbet account rule 2.20 below for your response and be the judge

Rule 2.20 In case of blocked/closed/excluded accounts or if the player cannot log into his account for any reason, the player can contact AccessBET on email to recover his funds

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Try to visit their head office in your area
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by Adescomolly: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
This is Stupidity and Nonsense Couple With Lack Of Business Idea Opportunity .

Instead - You can Just Check on this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Training Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket.
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by Cwhyte(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
see the mature way the customer care rep handled this case.
AccessBET is just too good.
kudos guys

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by Bestfactor: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cwhyte:
kudos guys
I doubt if any bookies cs can respond better than this, accessbet is sophisticated with able hands to handle all issues amicable with any agents or customers kudos just that accessbet no de make noise
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by feellike: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Stop betting .even God hate it
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cwhyte:
kudos guys
you must be dumb, did I hear you say handle, I guess you feed on them, they are totally against their rules and you are here supporting them
Re: Please Help!!!!!! I Have Been Robbed By Accessbet by alexdedon: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bestfactor:
I doubt if any bookies cs can respond better than this, accessbet is sophisticated with able hands to handle all issues amicable with any agents or customers kudos just that accessbet no de make noise
you guys must be their marketers, they robbed me and you are here defending criminals

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Registration & How To Make Deposit With Atm Card Online / Footballer Accidentally Shows His Manhood In Premier League Clash. Pics/video / Is Austin Ejide Is Better Than Austin Enyeama ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.