Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (135333 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Breakingfamous: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thefamousnaija.com came across this interesting story of a beautiful Northern Nigerian Muslim about sharing of nude pictures.

Zain, a beautiful Hausa Muslim lady has recalled the nude sharing experience she had with a married man.

"Lemme share my little story about nudes now that I see how Men are using it to blackmail women."

"A married man slide into my DM & started praising me for my doggedness & encouraged me to continue the good work and never allow some shallow minded critics socialize me to silence.

I was very happy, I thanked him and from then we chat from time to time sometimes

This happened three years back, anytime I'm less busy and feel like talking to someone I slide into his DM and start chatting him."

" We got a point he told me everything about his family, life etc and I did same. Infact we de advice each other self on matters of the heart.

One day he asked me for my pictures so I sent him about 5 of them, he kept praising my beauty and was like he's dying to see me."

" Man was in Maiduguri, Borno state so I told him if he was within my enclave we would have meet in any eatery around but I can't visit him

He kept trying his best to persuade me but the answer was a No No so he said he was going to come to Abuja and see me but I told him I wasn't stable and he might come and meet my absence.

He stopped talking to me for a while then later he started talking to me again"

"On this fateful day he started telling me how curious he was to see 'divinely created Zainab' in his word and the next thing he said was can he please have my nudes?

Man was begging me seriously like his life depended on it"

"I now told him to first send me his, I will surely send mine to him afterwards.

He asked me to say 'Allah' I said 'Allah' like five minutes afterwards BOOM!!! The man sent me pictures his headquarter, from the background he went to the gent to snap it."

" After seeing the Man's weapon of Mass destruction I laughed like no man business without responding so he started telling me he's waiting for mine.

I told him I was just kidding him, I thought he was joking too, I never knew he was really serious about seeing my headquarter.

The sad part was he immediately blocked me after reading my chat.

Until date I still laugh if I remember the man & I still wonder why he blocked me.

Can anyone help me out with his reason please?"

" This nude thing in Arewa isn't something only single men ask for, even married men do ask of it. They just need to feel some level of comfort discussing with you for their brain to stop working while the d... Take over the thinking.

That's why lately when a Man slide into my DM & start acting nice as much as possible I don't pay attention to the point I almost missed an opportunity but thank God I didn't.

A lot of Arewa men you meet re toxic, they call God on their lips but there's no God in their hearts

That explains why when you don't agree with them they go wild & call you names, they are predators & they see you as a prey.

Most of the time it's their headquarter that does the thinking not their brain!

#ArewaMeToo"

What do you think about this her story?

See Photos....

SOURCE: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/zain-ameen-my-nude-sharing-experience.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Breakingfamous: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
See her beautiful Photos HERE

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by decatalyst(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
What is the moral of this story biko?

398 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by jesvic91(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
They'd be shouting "ALLAH" upandan...

Bloody hypocrite

BTW how is this story gonna send buhari back 2 daura tomorrow??

337 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by donstan18: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Believe me when I tell you that her fellow religion fanatics are currently planning on how to rip off her head for typing the word "Nude" on social media.

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lmao.
Paedophiles again? grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Preshy561(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
jesvic91:
They'd be shouting "ALLAH" upandan...

Bloody hypocrite

BTW how is this story gonna send buhari back 2 daura tomorrow??
I saw a video last week on Instagram where Arab men gathered and two ladies in the centre were sexually twerking while the men were singling and clapping, allah allah allla.
I laughed hehehe.
Allahh untop twerking biko?

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Amarabae(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
They pretend a lot, na them de do past

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
LUCKY MAN. HE SHOULD BE THANKFUL YOU DIDN'T SEND BOMBS INSTEAD.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by MJBOLT: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
i dont understand why a person will ask for nudes,na the nudes you wan f*ck ni undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
He sent you his nude, you masturbated with it and you've now come online to talk looobish. Better go and reciprocate the good gesture. undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Lekan1o1: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pretenders and hypocrites, because the man is not an Alhaji that's why to told us.

Forget matter we all know as e Dey be over there.. How u give it FRONTline and aBACKus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Richdad50(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
An average Northerner is not a confident sexual Male. The religion itself does not give opportunity or room for expression, affection, or romance. They often rape their wives and devoid them of pre-intimacy. I feel for their women.
That is why their women run from southern men. They become jittery and defensive because of their emotional weakness for southern Male. They know a minute with a southerner will usher them into their romantic dream but the consequences from their Male counterparts scares them. I pity them.

#Richdad

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by ShinqRambq: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
I renounce my support for dis Fura daynunu seller after seein dat shii hashtag sad

2 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
donstan18:
Believe me when I tell you that her fellow religion fanatics are currently planning on how to reap off her head for typing the word "Nude" on social media.
cheesy cheesy :yaaay!!! he's back!!!
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Alariiwo: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladies and their fish brain.. who asked her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Preshy561:

I saw a video last week on Instagram where Arab men gathered and two ladies in the centre were sexually twerking while the men were singling and clapping, allah allah allla.
I laughed hehehe.
Allahh untop twerking biko?
dem dey call dat dance malaya dancecheesy. I love dat dancecheesy. Arab women from the gulf region and dose from north africa are ukwuciously blessed like black women. I jus love d way dem be twisting their hips and shaking their backsidescheesy.

4 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
donstan18:
Believe me when I tell you that her fellow religion fanatics are currently planning on how to reap off her head for typing the word "Nude" on social media.
yowacheesy he's backcheesy
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
dem dey call dat dance malaya dancecheesy. I love dat dancecheesy. Arab women from the gulf region and dose from north africa are ukwuciously blessed like black women. I jus love d way dem be twisting their hips and shaking their backsidescheesy.
Lool.
I laughed
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Lool.
I laughed
there is another type of the dance wey d ladies go lie down on the floor on all fours they twist their waist and d men go dey clapcheesy.. The harder the men dey clap the harder dem dey shake their backsidescheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by JAWBONE(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Richdad50:
An average Northerner is not a confident sexual Male. The religion itself does not give opportunity or room for expression, affection, or romance. They often rape their wives and devoid them of pre-intimacy. I feel for their women.
That is why their women run from southern men. They become jittery and defensive because of their emotional weakness for southern Male. They know a minute with a southerner will usher them into their romantic dream but the consequences from their Male counterparts scares them. I pity them.

#Richdad
I am a southerner

but i totally disagree to ur point

pls not all northerners are bad....stop painting the image of hausas black

#peace

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by IvarTheBoneless: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

Thank God we now know the identity of yet another snitch and we wouldn't engage her cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Both of you are simply sick af!!

On a lighter note...
He asked me to say 'Allah' I said 'Allah' like five minutes afterwards BOOM!!!
Do not call the name of God in vain!
Let your NO be NO.

Simple!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Speedyconnect15: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Headquarters
Ok
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by BOOMnaija(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
We do this thing tire for 2go that year.....I see uncountable big big women toto and bwest tire, I mean married mamas o....Omo I don see things for this my life, make God just forgive me.

Like if u can relate wink

9 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Hotfreeze: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
donstan18:

Rip, not reap.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.