Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (135331 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by RexTramadol1: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
You never meet guy wey dey naira loaded

He go just ask u to say "kpalangolo na"

U go turn am to album
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Dearlord(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
OP please carry this headquarters of your story to the waste bin.
I can't come and read about headquarters at this ungodly hour

1 Like

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Preshy561:

I saw a video last week on Instagram where Arab men gathered and two ladies in the centre were sexually twerking while the men were singling and clapping, allah allah allla.
I laughed hehehe.
Allahh untop twerking biko?

I also recently saw a video of a pastor having sex with members of his congregation, shouting oh jesus!!! weird right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by bluefilm: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense. undecided

So after all this long post, but still no nude.

Bîtch, your fada. sad
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by ken6488(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Preshy561:

I saw a video last week on Instagram where Arab men gathered and two ladies in the centre were sexually twerking while the men were singling and clapping, allah allah allla.
I laughed hehehe.
and throwing cash i saw it 2
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
donstan18:
Believe me when I tell you that her fellow religion fanatics are currently planning on how to reap off her head for typing the word "Nude" on social media.

WHO DOES THIS TO YOU... YOU REACTED LIKE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Emmanuel226(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
thats very interesting
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Emmanuel226(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
no type of language wey naija no go bring out -BF,BARNEY,WOMAN,BESTIE,CRUSH now its nude, okay is alright
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Dollabiz: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
see your.mouth
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Emmanuel226(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
nawa for that man oo he get wife, yet him still dey find side chick
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Richdad50:
An average Northerner is not a confident sexual Male. The religion itself does not give opportunity or room for expression, affection, or romance. They often rape their wives and devoid them of pre-intimacy. I feel for their women.
That is why their women run from southern men. They become jittery and defensive because of their emotional weakness for southern Male. They know a minute with a southerner will usher them into their romantic dream but the consequences from their Male counterparts scares them. I pity them.

#Richdad
With due respect to your view...I have a counter view.
Southerners poisoned the mind of the northerners when it comes to stuff like this. Due to high love for money by some southern girls and guys which started there Yahoo on 2go by requesting #100-#200 card to send there nude pictures to northern guys because they see them as "hausa's"

The northerners doing such are the ones southerners corrupted on 2go during the days 2go was in vogue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Hallenjay: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
deepwater:
That's nice we ain't swearing on this thread before commenting

Before you say a word about allah, you must take an oath.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Preshy561(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
gbam!!cheesycheesy na im be discheesy.. Thanks 4 d video. Preshy561 come and see d video oocheesy.
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by bizhop01: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
nigerian please don't vote for vampire
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 4ckTOTO: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Preshy561:

I laughed hehehe.
Not all Arabs are Moslems. Same way not all Europeans are Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Richdad50:
An average Northerner is not a confident sexual Male. The religion itself does not give opportunity or room for expression, affection, or romance. They often rape their wives and devoid them of pre-intimacy. I feel for their women.
That is why their women run from southern men. They become jittery and defensive because of their emotional weakness for southern Male. They know a minute with a southerner will usher them into their romantic dream but the consequences from their Male counterparts scares them. I pity them.

#Richdad
is narrated from Imām °Alī (as): “Whoever wants to get close to his wife must not be hasty, because women before engaging in the act of love making must be engaged in pre-intimacy so that they are ready for making love to.

Islam greatly stresses the importance of pre-intimacy, as indicated by the traditions below.
It is narrated from the Prophet (S): “Do not engage in sexual intercourse with your wife like hens; rather, firstly engage in pre-intimacy with your wife and flirt with her and then make love to her.”

Ignorance is a disease...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.