Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Congratulations To President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Buhari. (1750 Views)

Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
This 4states is enough to determine Atiku faith .
Lagos with 5million votes
Kano with 4million
Oyo with 3million
Kastina with 2million votes
Atiku should concede defeat now.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm really happy because buhari second time no shaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Someone is in pain already

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by livelymatilda22: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kano with 4million
Oyo with 3million
Yes ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eiyaaaaaa u wish cheesy

Dream on kid !

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by netpro(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kano with 4million
Oyo with 3million

And when you add Kaduna, Bauchi and Adamawa - Atiku will faint before the final result.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy definitely you're in several pain now.
Excaperx:
Someone is in pain already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Eiyaaaaaa u wish cheesy

Dream on kid !
this is not a wishes but already fulfilled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin I tell you bros.
netpro:

And when you add Kaduna, Bauchi and Adamawa - Atiku will faint before the final result.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariLooter(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE ATIKU THE LORD'S ANOINTED !

VOTE ATIKU ADEWALE CHUKWUMA AGUERO ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT

VOTE PDP....

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
this is not a wishes but already fulfilled.
so says a Zombie cheesy

APC na opposition party now

Deal with that!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
so says a Zombie cheesy

APC na opposition party now

Deal with that!
APC will rule this country to the next dispensation.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariLooter(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
RUBBISH THREAD

APSHIT AZZHOLES MASTURBATING IN THIS THREAD
HMMMM...... I SMELL... GOSH AM OUTA HERE!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by quickberry(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE PDP....

Cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala

This is hate speech, it should not be condoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
APC will rule this country to the next dispensation.
I hear you sir...

APC is gone for good.

To Atiku/Obi,power belongs to the people. Nigerians don't have patience for 8 years again.

Do your best in 4 years and earn another 4 years or be voted out. Do not be like Buhari the supreme dullard that blamed PDP for 3 years instead of developing Nigeria. Watch him, if he wins tomorrow ( God forbid) he will blames his own first tenure
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by Goke7: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin buhari has done well.
PresidentAtiku:

I hear you sir...

APC is gone for good.

To Atiku/Obi,power belongs to the people. Nigerians don't have patience for 8 years again.

Do your best in 4 years and earn another 4 years or be votes out. Do not be like Buhari the supreme dullard that blamed PDP for 3 years instead of developing Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin buhari has done well.
very well to have increased the hardship in the land. He has done extremely well in that regard
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by Arda1000(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kano with 4million
Oyo with 3million
my man just incase of incasity,it the best ratak foriegn from canada it works wonders

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by NothingDoMe: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lol. Funny thread. BMC already in panic mode.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by Arda1000(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kano with 4million
Oyo with 3million
my man just incase of incasity,i have the best ratak, its foriegn from canada it works wonders,because in this life brother you have to be prepared for the unexpected

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Keep your rataki for yourself should in case your lord lost.
Arda1000:
my man just incase of incasity,i have the best ratak, its foriegn from canada it works wonders,because in this life brother you have to be prepared for the unexpected
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin we are not.
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Funny thread. BMC already in panic mode.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
very well to have increased the hardship in the land. He has done extremely well in that regard
look guy buhari or death.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
angry lol this election will shuck your life.
BuhariLooter:
RUBBISH THREAD

APSHIT AZZHOLES MASTURBATING IN THIS THREAD

HMMMM...... I SMELL... GOSH AM OUTA HERE!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
look guy buhari or death.
you will die then
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by Arda1000(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep your rataki for yourself should in case your lord lost.
as a business man,i will tell you people dont really know what they want untill its late instead of tying rope around ur neck this is the safest means and like i said its foriegn carefully made 4 zombies like you and it taste like Buhari A*s*s,buy one and you wont regret it

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by netpro(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:

VOTE PDP....

Will you keep quiet. Someone should keep an eye on this guy and remove every rope around the place.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
you will die then
you will live forever.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin don't mind them.
netpro:

Will you keep quiet. Someone should keep an eye on this guy and remove every rope around the place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perceived British Influence On Fulani Domination In Nigeria / Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo / UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra, (full Report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.