Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (41412 Views)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / My Neighbour Received These Palliative With His Voter's Card. / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by cutedharmee: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are being childish and sentimental and I'm not gonna unleash my whip on you cos its too early for that, let me still watch you if haves iota of sense left before I strike.

Meanwhile Buhari is going home and a soldier is not supposed to endorse any candidate over another at all at all. They are supposed to remain neutral till they cast their votes if they wish to because they are the ones carrying guns and it's risky for Nigerians who are overly ready to vote Atiku, this murderfucker needs to be discharged from the military asap. No wonder Boko Haram is using them for specimen cos we have uncoordinated fools parading as military. Rubbish!
Nah wah o shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by cutedharmee: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by bilulu(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

PDP Had 16 long years to convince NIgerians they had the foresight and intellectual prowess of launching us directly into a better NIGERIA like u said. But what did they do? Their regime was like a glorious jumble of conspicuous flowers festooned with artificial flowers all at the expense of the welfare of the Nigerian ppl. Tell me one significant project that was successfully completed in PDP 16yrs rule Not electricity, not infrastructures, not improvement in our standard of living. Over 50trillion naira wasted on frivolity's. What can we actually boost of as a nation??

The precedence of corruption inherent in Nigeria today was as a result of the travesty of justices and impunity displayed by PDP.
NIgeriana are wiser... Never again
the moment I saw PDP I stopped reading cuz if u really care about Nigeria you will know that there's no difference btw the two parties.... All those who ruled the 16 years of PDP are cabinet members in this administration yet you shout PDP spoilt the country. like I said the rain will fall on you all. Fulani herdsmen don't ask ur party affiliation before they kill, poverty don't no party members, the bullion van that is being shared today belongs to us all. Bros if you like vote APC or PDP I told u am already living in a same country
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2019
bilulu:

the moment I saw PDP I stopped reading cuz if u really care about Nigeria you will know that there's no difference btw the two parties.... All those who ruled the 16 years of PDP are cabinet members in this administration yet you shout PDP spoilt the country. like I said the rain will fall on you all. Fulani herdsmen don't ask ur party affiliation before they kill, poverty don't no party members, the bullion van that is being shared today belongs to us all. Bros if you like vote APC or PDP I told u am already living in a same country

Thanks for acknowledging that I have a right to vote whomever I choose... That's enough for me.
The next level I stand

What makes a country sane in a democratic setting if not right to excercise one's franchise btw?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by cutedharmee: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Soljaboi44:
make Buratai catch you...
who told you that you can vote?
I don't expect this sh#t from a Lance Corporal like you not even a young soldier
@soljaboi44 he shouldn't have support anyone publicly that we know, but where was it written in d constitution that he has no right to vote?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Boss13: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:
But is this not wrong? Are soldiers suppose to vote in an election or safeguard the election process? I really don't understand this.

They neither do both
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by stieyven(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:
IF BUHARI ENTERS FOR THE 2ND TERM, THEY WILL AUCTION NIGERIANS ON OLX, JIJI AND OJUELEGBA BEND DOWN SELECT. This same man that has been in government and petroleum power since early 1960s is still ruling us in 2019 and want continue till 2023 and some greediest souls on on planet Nigeria and Africa want tht to happen. WE MUST RESIST IT. ANYONE ELSE BUT FAILURE BUHARI!

ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE ATIKU THE LORD'S ANOINTED !

VOTE ATIKU ADEWALE CHUKWUMA AGUERO ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT

VOTE PDP....
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by bilulu(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Thanks for acknowledging that I have a right to vote whomever I choose... That's enough for me.
The next level I stand

What makes a country sane in a democratic setting if not right to excercise one's franchise btw?
what make a country sane is human right and rule of law.... a country that uphold human right and rule of law will have less to do with internal crisis.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Soljaboi44(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
cutedharmee:

@soljaboi44 he shouldn't have support anyone publicly that we know, but where was it written in d constitution that he has no right to vote?
No where, But the org jhux restrict its men from supporting any form of political activities for anonymous reasons.. grin

But for that LCpl taking such post to social media is absolutely wrong undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.