Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Relocating To Bahamas - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Bahamas (23174 Views)

Japa To Bahamas / Cost Of Travelling To Bahamas / Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by error4040: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Angela777:

Lol, lady, I traveled all over the world and lived in many countries, I speak 9 languages and some of them at the professional and native level, I did business in many countries with many governments too, now retired. But it's ok, disregard my advice and do what housewives do, making anchor babies. Enjoy, apparently you know all better.
This Reply got me cracking grin

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by error4040: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2019
Semisolasola:
SO mind your business ..I Dey born for country wey I feel like you wanna die...I lived in Argentina for how many years and it didn’t have issues with language ..oga it’s not my fault that you are impatient and can’t make anchor babies..if I like I born in all the coutries in the world..you are still gonna get a high bp grin
Hello, please are you sure you're Nigerian ?
The way you just kept spitting out those your words is just on another level like seriously most you sound Harsh just because someone gave you Advice you don't like ??

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Semisolasola: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Read through the convo then come back and make a case,I don’t get you ,somebody is giving a woman who chooses to birth her kids in the country of her choice advise..I didn’t ask for Any advise,he came at me and insinuated that I was making a bad decision by having my kids in non English speaking countries .so I should let someone insult my decision as regards my family..wonders shall never end cheesy
error4040:
Hello, please are you sure you're Nigerian ?
The way you just kept spitting out those your words is just on another level like seriously most you sound Harsh just because someone gave you Advice you don't like ??
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Semisolasola: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
BusinessHub1:

I’m surprised she picked offense in what you posted with no single elements of abuse or scorn and still went ahead to attack you tho much. Please ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by BusinessHub1: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Semisolasola:
People like you think vulgarity is the only way to insult people.this guy clearly insulted my decision and interest when he said having kids in non English speaking countries isn’t too good..like did I ask for his help as regards that,did I tell him I don’t know they are non English speaking countries,I lived few years in Argentina .so why would anyone online esp someone I don’t know bluntly question my decision as to how I run my home,my body..wonders shall never end
Aunt when will u get over this matter
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by error4040: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Semisolasola:
Read through the convo then come back and make a case,I don’t get you ,somebody is giving a woman who chooses to birth her kids in the country of her choice advise..I didn’t ask for Any advise,he came at me and insinuated that I was making a bad decision by having my kids in non English speaking countries .so I should let someone insult my decision as regards my family..wonders shall never end cheesy
LoL my bad.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by BusinessHub1: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Semisolasola:
You jumped into the convo so you should be the one to get over it..your jobless friend still followed me to the business thread ,clothings specifically..he’s obsessed cheesy tell him to get a life
I don’t know how old are you but if I should give you a sincere advice I would say this ain’t looking any good on you. Bye
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by BusinessHub1: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
error4040:

LoL my bad.
Bro leave this woman o...you won’t stand her.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kingxway: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
campusblack10:
baba me self dey enter bahamas latter dz year.
Same here bro
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Semisolasola: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
My dear you need the advise more and your friend need it most..someone left travel thread and poked his nose into a question I asked on the business/fashion thread and you think you both don’t need that advise cheesy ogbeni park well
BusinessHub1:

I don’t know how old are you but if I should give you a sincere advice I would say this ain’t looking any good on you. Bye
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Semisolasola: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy
BusinessHub1:

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by BusinessHub1: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Semisolasola:
My dear you need the advise more and your friend need it most..someone left travel thread and poked his nose into a question I asked on the business/fashion thread and you think you both don’t need that advise cheesy ogbeni park well

YOU ARE RIGHT!

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kingxway: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Angela777:
Bahamas is beautiful but expensive to live and no jobs. Also they deport easy any who overstayed a tourist visa. Better try Belize which is a little more easy on foreigners and it's also an English speaking country, many blacks too.
Please dear, is it possible to enter countries like Canada or Belize with visiting visa and look for work after arriving without CV?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kingxway: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
optimusprime2:

Bruv, the US is not the only country in the world with a pathway to immigration and even if you wanted to immigrate to the US, you should not have risked a denial with a B1/B2 visa like you did- there were other visa categories you could have explored, that would have given you a better chance... anyway that's beside the point.

There's Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Japan... to mention but a few... these countries all offer pathways to live and work there and frankly speaking, I rate some of those mentioned countries higher than the US in terms of quality of life statistically speaking and in my own opinion, however you need to evaluate your alternatives and plan properly towards a successful immigration.

I have written several posts in the travel section on how one could easily migrate to these countries "legally".

So just because you once got a denial doesn't mean you should join the bandwagon of making silly decisions, like this Bahamas idea.

Bruv, think well, plan well and immigrate well.

wise saying bro.

Please is it possible to enter countries like Canada, New Zealand or Belize with visiting visa and look for work after arriving without CV?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kingxway: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Semisolasola:
You are very right..I gave birth to my fourth child in Brazil and I really loved the country..it’s free for all..there are blacks and there are mestizos..the population is huge and if possible one can marry a Brazilian and life will be very very easy..expecting my fifth child and Mexico is my next stop.. grin
Interesting!

Please is it possible to enter countries like Brazil or Mexico with visiting visa and look for work after arriving without CV?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by optimusprime2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kingxway:
wise saying bro.

Please is it possible to enter countries like Canada, New Zealand or Belize with visiting visa and look for work after arriving without CV?

Bros you sef reason this question na does it sound good?
If I talk now, someone would say I am blocking your progress... all I can say is that the definition of success is relative, as it depends on the individual.

But for me, looking for a job or "husslin" with a visit visa in countries like Canada or New Zealand is a very unsafe and unwise thing to do… that's a complete no no for me. I don't know how it works in Belize but I advise you to research well.

Why live in the shadows being illegal when you can be legal?

If you want to hussle in Canada or New Zealand do it the right way so that you can reap the rewards comfortably, how? Look towards a study visa.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kingxway: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
optimusprime2:

Bros you sef reason this question na does it sound good?
If I talk now, someone would say I am blocking your progress... all I can say is that the definition of success is relative, as it depends on the individual.

But for me, looking for a job or "husslin" with a visit visa in countries like Canada or New Zealand is a very unsafe and unwise thing to do… that's a complete no no for me. I don't know how it works in Belize but I advise you to research well.

Why live in the shadows being illegal when you can be legal?

If you want to hussle in Canada or New Zealand do it the right way so that you can reap the rewards comfortably, how? Look towards a study visa.

Ohk bro
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bro help please any latest info on bahamas
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Woody2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
legit work they for bahams? you fit raise 4million in like 2-3 years there?
How can link me up with ur Bahamas link
I can also work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Woody2(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
campusblack10:
Yeah i get the jerk of ur emphasis baba2mil no b small card o, going to bahamas on a sponsor to work and pay back

I pray you are in Bahamas by now pls try help your fellow naija bro
I will pay back to both u n d sponsor thanks.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Woody2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2019

Lol! Not at all. But I am an immigrant myself, twice and also I know lots about immigration, I am used to help new immigrants in USA.
I really need help, if anyone can help, I really need to travel out of this country pls help,
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Woody2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2019

Small island, not easy to stay legal, no jobs and easy to see you as a foreigner, easy to deport. Try bigger countries with visa, if you are not afraid to learn Spanish, Ecuador, Dominical Republic are more easy to get the legal residence once inside arriving as a tourist, to do private business or from the day 1 advertise and teach English, rent a small place somewhere close to University and give classes at home looking for more jobs to do. Get a room on airbnb cheap for 1 month and ask your host where is better district close to schools and universities, the cost of life and rent is cheaper than in Nigeria and 1-2 months rent in advance, not 1 year as in your country. Visa shouldn't be very difficult and do it yourself, don't use the agent

How can I get Visa to this country?
Do u have information?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Woody2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2019

Maybe Asia but I am not very familiar with living in Asia, only visited there sometimes in my work, so it was hotels, work and not seeing the real life.

Ecuador now is the best for living cheap, making money, and the most important, getting legal residence which also opens doors for you visiting neighbor countries easy, getting Ecuador passport which has more visa free countries, maybe succeed in business. I did very well in business in Peru but now it's not a place, Ecuador still is the place you can make money. If you get there, invite me, maybe I go there and we do something together (all legal, I am very good with law and my Spanish is native), bored being retired
How can I get this Visa? Can you help me with it?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
tsss

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by tunnex190: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please quick questions:

If someone is going to the bahamas with 6 months tourist visa, what's the chance of getting a job there? And if such visa is expired, is it possible to renew the visa for another 6 months?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Dangrace01: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019

Lol, lady, I traveled all over the world and lived in many countries, I speak 9 languages and some of them at the professional and native level, I did business in many countries with many governments too, now retired. But it's ok, disregard my advice and do what housewives do, making anchor babies. Enjoy, apparently you know all better.

This is my vision to be an international business man that go to the world explore business opportunities and make money from them for the ultimate goal of ending or reducing unemployment in nigeria, traveling d world and attracting good investment to nigeria and teaching people how to build businesses that last forever. can we connect?

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by tunnex190: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
123JohnF:

https://www.consuladovirtual.gob.ec/en/web/guest/visas

When you first enter Ecuador, you will receive a T-3 tourist stamp in your passport, allowing you to stay in the country for 90 days. If you wish to stay more than 90 days within a year, go to an Ecuador consulate in your home country and apply for the 12-IX visa.
https://internationalliving.com/countries/ecuador/visa/

Ecuador embassy in Abuja, Don't use an agent, apply by yourself, Ecuador doesn't accept agents applications.
https://embassyabuja.com/ecuadorian/visa-information-for-nigerian-citizens/

rent a room or small appt in airbnb, it's cheap and good, you can get a place for $10-12 a day or pay for 1 month asking for a discount.
https://www.airbnb.com/

Having read all your comments on this thread, I am beginning to a feel for Ecuador. How much do you think it will cost to process their visiting visa or resident permit and the ticket cost?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration / Trailer Poured Its Contents On JIBOWU BRIDGE Towards The Mainland - Pictured / Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.