Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Relocating To Bahamas - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Bahamas (23181 Views)

Japa To Bahamas / Cost Of Travelling To Bahamas / Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by tunnex190: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
123JohnF:

The ticket is probably around $1,500 USD, visa
You can apply for a 6-month Tourist Visa before you leave on your trip at the Ecuadorian Embassy in your home country. The 6-month visa is now called a “Commercial Act Visa” and costs $230 USD. There is a $30 application fee and a one time $40 fee for the proof of income letter they write (in Spanish). The proof of income letter verifies that you meet the income requirements – approximately $600 USD per month, subject to change.

You must have a 6-month visa (or “Commercial Act Visa”) to apply for an Ecuador Residency Visa.
http://www.southamericaliving.com/living-in-ecuador-visas-fees/

Thanks. But I don't think there's an Ecuadorian Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
tunnex190:

Thanks. But I don't think there's an Ecuadorian Embassy in Nigeria.
Learn Spanish, Good Luck!
Dirección: 10 Marakesh Street, off Kumasi Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria
Teléfonos: Desde Ecuador: 00234 90545454 25 diferencia horaria con Ecuador más seis horas.
Desde Nigeria: 090 545454 25
Correo electrónico: eecunigeria@cancilleria.gob.ec / emergencias: embecunigeria@gmail.com
http://nigeria.embajada.gob.ec/contactos/
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by naco20: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
i have been denied us f1 visa. I had there is a ban on student visa
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by America001: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2019
I have an agent who promised to get me an employment visa of $15 per hours pay as a security guard in Bahamas. The deal is that I'm gonna pay him #1.1m.

I need advice, insults, criticism..... mention it as far it is objective.

PS: He showed me copies of such visas he already got for people. I've never heard of Bahamas as nothing but a Carribean island country for tourism but hey, what do I know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Achz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
123JohnF:

The ticket is probably around $1,500 USD, visa
You can apply for a 6-month Tourist Visa before you leave on your trip at the Ecuadorian Embassy in your home country. The 6-month visa is now called a “Commercial Act Visa” and costs $230 USD. There is a $30 application fee and a one time $40 fee for the proof of income letter they write (in Spanish). The proof of income letter verifies that you meet the income requirements – approximately $600 USD per month, subject to change.

You must have a 6-month visa (or “Commercial Act Visa”) to apply for an Ecuador Residency Visa.
http://www.southamericaliving.com/living-in-ecuador-visas-fees/
1500usd for ticket alone? Ohhh! That really weakened me and somehow killed my interest on this thread concerning Ecuador. God, Na which time I go get enough money to leave this country?(rhetoric). Abeg make una help a brother before I will die untimely here, even if Na boi boi make I go there. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help, I have a little but it won't get me out to other country

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Achz:

1500usd for ticket alone? Ohhh! That really weakened me and somehow killed my interest on this thread concerning Ecuador. God, Na which time I go get enough money to leave this country?(rhetoric). Abeg make una help a brother before I will die untimely here, even if Na boi boi make I go there. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help, I have a little but it won't get me out to other country
It's the cost to move abroad, tickets are not cheap and visa fees, arriving, place to stay, etc., all cost money. Nothing is free, same as in Nigeria. Many Nigerians immigrate, ask them how they do it.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Divinehenrich(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Plz can you direct me to your previous post where you have written on how to migrate legally to some of the developed countries. Will be glad for any of your assistance. Thank you sir
optimusprime2:

Bruv, the US is not the only country in the world with a pathway to immigration and even if you wanted to immigrate to the US, you should not have risked a denial with a B1/B2 visa like you did- there were other visa categories you could have explored, that would have given you a better chance... anyway that's beside the point.

There's Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Japan... to mention but a few... these countries all offer pathways to live and work there and frankly speaking, I rate some of those mentioned countries higher than the US in terms of quality of life statistically speaking and in my own opinion, however you need to evaluate your alternatives and plan properly towards a successful immigration.

I have written several posts in the travel section on how one could easily migrate to these countries "legally".

So just because you once got a denial doesn't mean you should join the bandwagon of making silly decisions, like this Bahamas idea.

Bruv, think well, plan well and immigrate well.

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by ezenwa28: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
6k dollars, why not move from Nigeria to maybe Austria.. hustle tight for like 4 years as a student from there move go US legally
hello bros the student visa you are talking about , is it for bahamas or austria , if its austria can i get cheap school where i can study with English language, i have HND in Elect Elect Engineering.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2019
No jobs in Bahamas. Be careful, any job visa could be fake.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kokopuff(f): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Semisolasola:
No,you can’t tell me what to do or what no to do..I have five kids..my first is American,second is Canadian,third is a Barbados citizen,fourth is Brazilian and he fifth will be Mexican..what has English speaking countries gat to Do with birth tourism..is it too much if I want them to be bilingual or multilingual..you haven’t been to any of those non English speaking countries yet you act like you know a lot about them..FYI there are a lot of English speakers in the said country..English is more like the second official language father the official language and local language and trust me language barrier is the least of any problem in those countries..you should be the one to do your research on the aforementioned countries
please how does barbados citizenship by birth work??

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
America001:
I have an agent who promised to get me an employment visa of $15 per hours pay as a security guard in Bahamas. The deal is that I'm gonna pay him #1.1m.

I need advice, insults, criticism..... mention it as far it is objective.

PS: He showed me copies of such visas he already got for people. I've never heard of Bahamas as nothing but a Carribean island country for tourism but hey, what do I know?
so how far now....any luck
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by jknairaland(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Semisolasola:
People like you think vulgarity is the only way to insult people.this guy clearly insulted my decision and interest when he said having kids in non English speaking countries isn’t too good..like did I ask for his help as regards that,did I tell him I don’t know they are non English speaking countries,I lived few years in Argentina .so why would anyone online esp someone I don’t know bluntly question my decision as to how I run my home,my body..wonders shall never end
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by jknairaland(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
You made a post on a public domain, it will surely attract response from strangers. There is no harm in his advise. That's his own opinion.

[left][/left]
Semisolasola:
People like you think vulgarity is the only way to insult people.this guy clearly insulted my decision and interest when he said having kids in non English speaking countries isn’t too good..like did I ask for his help as regards that,did I tell him I don’t know they are non English speaking countries,I lived few years in Argentina .so why would anyone online esp someone I don’t know bluntly question my decision as to how I run my home,my body..wonders shall never end
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by jknairaland(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
What about applying for a masters and changing your visitor's visa to a student visa in bahamas?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Beautyaddy: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
jknairaland:
What about applying for a masters and changing your visitor's visa to a student visa in bahamas?

Try other Caribbean Countries for now...and try getting there through the student visa.

The Bahamas is still recovering from the last destructive Hurricane.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by jknairaland(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
(Let me use pidgin)
Na so the Bahamas just bad? E no get how person fit run things there shortly? We no get 9ja there?.
I dun start the process oo

quote author=Beautyaddy post=83860379]

Try other Caribbean Countries for now...and try getting there through the student visa.

The Bahamas is still recovering from the last destructive Hurricane.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by BlackCrainte: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Semisolasola: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
And I also responded to him as I should on a public domain..is that an issue??
jknairaland:
You made a post on a public domain, it will surely attract response from strangers. There is no harm in his advise. That's his own opinion.

[left][/left]
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by austinelex: 1:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Hello house pls how do I know if my Bahamas visa is genuine or not bcus it was issued from high commission of the commonwealth of Bahamas london

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Chibabe4Christ: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year my people.
Please what if someone is going on medical grounds- what are the documents REQUIRED.
And how do I go about to get the visa.
I have tried to upload the visitor visa form but its not downloading. Please how do I download the form.
Also, I will like to know if the confirmed return ticket they mentioned in their website, I will actually have to book and paid for flight before applying.
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE I WILL TALK TO THAT WILL GUIDE ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE MEDICAL VISA.. IN BAHAMAS
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Nasty40: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Please I need clarification on a work visa that I applied for through an agent.
I applied for a work visa in bahamas through an agent January last year.
It's more than a year now and the man keeps telling me that the Visa is not yet out but that it has been approved. Please I want to know if this is how it takes time to process.
He actually said it's a 2 year work permit Visa.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by austinelex: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nasty40:
Please I need clarification on a work visa that I applied for through an agent.
I applied for a work visa in bahamas through an agent January last year.
It's more than a year now and the man keeps telling me that the Visa is not yet out but that it has been approved. Please I want to know if this is how it takes time to process.
He actually said it's a 2 year work permit Visa.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
bro all I we say is have patience it may come out mine was a year plus before it came out I nearly give up self before my agent finally called and said the visa has already been approved just keep on praying bro

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Incomparable(f): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Bro, how far now? Are you there already? Pls, share your experience.

jknairaland:
(Let me use pidgin)
Na so the Bahamas just bad? E no get how person fit run things there shortly? We no get 9ja there?.

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by XaintJoel20: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2020
austinelex:
bro all I we say is have patience it may come out mine was a year plus before it came out I nearly give up self before my agent finally called and said the visa has already been approved just keep on praying bro

Are you in Bahamas?
We would like you to share your experience with us. Accommodation, cost of living, job, economy and many more.
Thanks.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Isdore88: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bro please reply me , are you in Bahamas right now? I just started doing my Visa but I'm seeing negative talks here
jknairaland:
(Let me use pidgin)

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Liadi2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Isdore88:
Bro please reply me , are you in Bahamas right now? I just started doing my Visa but I'm seeing negative talks here
Please what is the update on the Bahamas, I am also looking forward to that country.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by seunny4lif(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bahamas is a nice country but their immigration policy became hard after discovering we from Africa were taking the country advantage to marry their girls but after getting passport, men dey run leave them angry
Liadi2:

Please what is the update on the Bahamas, I am also looking forward to that country.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kelluz: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Message me I am also processing my visa to Bahamas , let's rub minds
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Liadi2(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Kelluz:
Message me I am also processing my visa to Bahamas , let's rub minds
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kelluz: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Email me your contact dcskell02@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv / Disclosing A Us Born Child During The Us Visa Interview / Young Man Dies In Auto Crash 4 Days After Announcing His Admission Into UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.