Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (276831 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by banggy: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2019
I don't know why we have so many toddlers on this forum... throwing tantrums here and there

I Pray the man that truly has the masses in heart irrespective of propaganda wins

Amen
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Even at this dying hours, which personality in NL can influence your vote today and why?

For me, its manna..
He always exalts his candidates, most of the time anyway instead of crucifying other people's choice.
He defends his candidates awesomely without attacking challenger(s) that much.
He makes his points and avoids so much foe-ful debate.
He types reverently sometimes by using words like 'we', 'us' etc while projecting his position; this actually represents a honorable culture among the early roman revered leaders.
Well, I will still go ahead and vote for my choice anyway, just noting that people watch u even if u don't notice and our characters in the public domain might eventually make or mar us deservingly.

Meanwhile, remember all these pix, they are not just memes.
Good morning eyin ara!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2019
people never wake up here and atiku is already winning!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Following................
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wealthyhenry(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

Yes we have a Deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
coputa:
That saraki is despised in Kwara is a political gimmick.

He is loved by all kwarans whatever their political affiliation.

What he did for the state as a governor will remain indelible in their memories
As a senator, he played the opposition. He was castigated by many political forces to undermine his ambition.

The likes of saraki are rare in Nigeria political firmament

You will wake up from your sleep when results start tricking in from Kwara

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Olanireti(m): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
I think I'm getting to the selfish level where I will pray that whoever gets there should favour us since Nigerians are being forced to choose between two evils(BUHARI and Atiku).
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
torino88:
we are atikulatin to aso villa
meanwhile bubu dusting his aza room in daura
How do I convince people that Buhari cannot win any state in the southwest of today. 2015 is not 2019 a beg. Please, things have changed. Hypocrisy and deceit of Buhari is now clear even to the islamic zombies amongst us the yorubas. This is the bitter truth for the Dullard to swallow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2019
neighmouth:
Fake soldiers and policemen are all over IFE SOUTH LGA of OSUN STATE. In another development, political thugs are laying siege on ASIPA township in IFE NORTH LGA of the state.....

lol. Ife should be dashed to Benin Republic.
small election una dn create fake soliders keep
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Mightyify(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Reporting from Kodape 01 karu LGA Nasarawa

People came out before 6am to vote, honestly the turn up is very impressive. The distribution of sensitive material is currently ongoing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by goslowgoslow(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Racoon:
Nigerians have long decided already.
This is how you people spread fake results to cause confusion.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kazeeyoung(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Bet9ja
BUHARI Vs ATIKU
3.00 odds 6.00 odds

Draw: 80.00 odds

Stake Wisely. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ScamChange(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Days like elections in Nigeria make me lose hope in this country because it feels like there is no hope for our democracy. The desperation, bloodletting and bloodshed is just crazy.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ScamChange(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Olanireti:
I think I'm getting to the selfish level where I will pray that whoever gets there should favour us since Nigerians are being forced to choose between two evils(BUHARI and Atiku).

Bro, are you just getting there? Welcome then.
I've been there since.. It is the sorry situation we find ourselves in. God help us!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
PMB needs to leave for the UK permanently, so that he can fix himself properly before thinking of fixing Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
angry angry
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by mbahdi(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=76012081]

Let us shun campaign or mudslidging now

It’s all about Nigeria

We have all campaigned for our different candidates and party

It’s all about results and updates here

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
sarki is now living in reality,after many decades of living in denail.it seems u avnt goten ur 30k dis month.but anyway good write up.and wish u d best

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by YakubuA: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2019
MistaCode:
Someone is leaving Aso Rock very soon, we will forever miss him, at least Buhari made us stronger to resist hunger, candiac arrest, overcame depression, suicide and so on....!!
Sai Baba 2016
Kai Baba 2017
Chai Baba 2018
Bye Baba 2019

With only your online 122 likes? Even the votes from my family is more than that number.

Sai Baba till 2023 in shaa Allah

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kodded(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
thank God buhari said that when he loses, he willnt bother coming back to aso rock, that means for the next 3 months osinbanjo will be the acting president at least starting from tomorrow Nigeria will be working again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2019
coputa:
That saraki is despised in Kwara is a political gimmick.

He is loved by all kwarans whatever their political affiliation.

What he did for the state as a governor will remain indelible in their memories
As a senator, he played the opposition. He was castigated by many political forces to undermine his ambition.

The likes of saraki are rare in Nigeria political firmament

OK.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by dozymars(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians the time has come for you to decide.

Don't mortgage your future on sentiments and vote buying.

Vote wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2019
MistaCode:
Someone is leaving Aso Rock very soon, we will forever miss him, at least Buhari made us stronger to resist hunger, candiac arrest, overcame depression, suicide and so on....!!
Sai Baba 2016
Kai Baba 2017
Chai Baba 2018
Bye Baba 2019

I wonder how you will overcome your depression by Monday morning.

4+4=Next Level

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Sportwin(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2019
kazeeyoung:
Bet9ja
BUHARI Vs ATIKU
3.00 odds 6.00 odds

Draw: 80.00 odds

Stake Wisely. grin grin grin grin grin

E Deh bet9ja ?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kutashi: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Racoon:
Nigerians have long decided already.

I totally agreed that PMB will be declared winner and returned as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria which has 70-72 million voters while ATIKU will be declared winner and returned as President of online fool (sorry! Poll) republic with over 80million unregistered and undocumented voters.

Awon oni iranu smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Emyben(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Following...
I was here. I advocate for fairness and ultimate peace.

Why?
Posterity will judge us.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Currently circulating in Kano this morning..

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Winner91u5(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Today is the d day

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2019
My people it's time to go out and vote, let us shoew the looters that there's no room for another round of incompetence, looting and sheer armed robbery of our collective intelligence and assets by the same set of people that robbed us for 16 yrs.
LET'S STAY THR COURSE TO BETTER NIGERIA.

4+4

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Currently circulating in Kano this morning..

He will also vote for Buhari for sure.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Laredojohn(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2019
bedspread:
I Just came Across this People!

If u go to vote on Saturday check d date behind d ballot paper, if it is 23rd u can vote. But if it 16th reject it n request for anode so that it Vote will b counted. Pls pass this info on..
Inec already clarified this on Channels TV last night, it doesn't matter both still stands and are valid

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2019
kutashi:

I totally agreed that PMB will be declared winner and returned as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria which has 70-72 million voters while ATIKU will be declared winner and returned as President of online fool (sorry! Poll) republic with over 80million unregistered and undocumented voters.

Awon oni iranu smiley

You are right on the money. Atiku is winning the online/no pvc overseas voters but Buhari will win the votes of those with PVCs in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.