Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (277499 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by amidel(m): 1:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Melian:
Who's still counting south east votes? We know pdp is winning in that arid region like they won in 2015 and still lost. Even though President Buhari is doing 4 more years, this elections should serve as a a wake up call to Yorubas. Learn to support your own.
This is the reason Nigeria remains backward.... Ethnicity/Tribalism.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu delivers President Buhari, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha and Ozurigbo Ugonna OZB in his polling booth.

Presidential
APC 711,
PDP 50,

Senate
APC 707
PDP 30,

House of rep
Apc 716
PDP 44

this one is false sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Where are southeast votes .
Ebonyi, Enugu , Anambra, IMO and Abia

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i dey south africa bro
So u in S/A and u busy installing Buhari for Nigerians, broz fear God naw......grin

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
please don't get it twisted, igbos did not vote PDP because of Obi rather because of the economic downslide it caused them as they are mostly into businesses and the average one of them is allergic to poverty or anything that will make them poor. even if atiku had chosen a Yoruba man or an Hausa Christian sef he still would have won by a landslide in the east, that was why I was pissed off when he chose Obi, he ought to have gone for a Yoruba man if he was smart. let the best man win sha
let me ask you

is it because they are allergic to poverty, that they make fake products?

people have died, taking poison thinking its drugs not knowing that its semolina

dont get me started on how industrious they are, its a big myth, the bulk of them sell and make fake things

while the rest are traders in lagos and around the west

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
this one is false sha
Post your own or sharrap

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Pajapaja:
Where are southeast votes . Ebonyi, Enugu , Anambra, IMO and Abia
Zombies can never post it, The K/O is 3much

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Pajapaja:

Post your own or sharrap
grin grin grin men are not smiling

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:44am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

So u in S/A and u busy installing Buhari for Nigerians, broz fear God naw......grin
i have family there, we have to take nigeria to the next level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by okus17: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
no surprises there, pdp usually wins vgc, lekki and ikoyi

na badagry and bariga and surulere apc uses to hush them

That's home of G-boys, as you know that Buhari policies no favour dem one bit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2019
KANO TA MU

Kabiru Kiru Ward NNDC Quarters Sharada Kano. Polling Units 005, 006, 007 and 008.

Presidential
APC = 1315
PDP = 141

#NigeriaDecides

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
please don't get it twisted, igbos did not vote PDP because of Obi rather because of the economic downslide it caused them as they are mostly into businesses and the average one of them is allergic to poverty or anything that will make them poor. even if atiku had chosen a Yoruba man or an Hausa Christian sef he still would have won by a landslide in the east, that was why I was pissed off when he chose Obi, he ought to have gone for a Yoruba man if he was smart. let the best man win sha

liar.

why do you people love to lie and twist narratives like this?

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2019
ELECTION RESULT AT
Ward 05: Egbe/Agodo
Polling Unit 028
Alimosho LGA
Lagos.
PRESIDENTIAL:
APC=102
PDP=90
YDP=1

SENATORIAL:
APC=106
PDP=83
ADC=8

HOUSE OF REP:
APC=106
PDP=82
ADC=8
ASD=10

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:50am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

we have posted pdp results here

if you are so confident, go ahead and post the ones you have

no one is stopping you

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MegaPrince1(m): 1:51am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
For your mind now ooooo, you sabi preach bible
���������

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 1:51am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

Why don’t you post it too?
Sugomu

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 1:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i have family there, we have to take nigeria to the next level
Next level of Poverty and killings like we experienced today abi, Sometimes i just don't get it, this same regime spent 4yrs blaming the past administrations...suddenly, In 2019 they brought the next level mantra and so many people are sheepishly queueing into a Next Level ignorantly...
No lele shaah, what is written, is written

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2019
presidential/National Assembly elections, Ambassador Dada Chinade (Polling Unit), along old Kano road, Azare, Katagum LGA, Bauchi State, goes as follows:

PRESIDENTIAL
APC 510:
PDP 36

SENATE
APC 119
PDP 30
NNPP 365
PRP 52

HOUSE OF REPS
PDP 40
NNPP 82
APC 186
PRP 254

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ugosample(m): 1:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Isaacmacdon:
While Nigerians are having their rest after a pretty violent elections, two Apc dogs on this thread are busy posting results since noon of yesterday. Are they that desperate? Lol... See, guys, just goan rest your heads. Should the bitch in asorock wins, I wonder if he'd recognise your efforts on nairaland. Just saying though.

lmao

no mind them
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Final Results for President & Member House of Representatives of RUMO Ward Sumaila Local Government, Kano State.

President

(APC Polled 2072)

(PDP Polled 438)

House of Representatives SML/TAK

(APC Polled 1538)

(PDP Polled 940)

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 1:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Pajapaja:
Why don’t you post it too? Sugomu
All this all unofficial result, I deal on facts
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by okus17: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

Next level of Poverty and killings like we experienced today abi, Sometimes i just don't get it, this same regime spent 4yrs blaming the past administrations...suddenly, In 2019 they brought the next level mantra and so many people are sheepishly queueing into a Next Level ignorantly...

Because the over ambitious and bad eggs have been deleted off the party...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kennydoc(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
let me ask you

people have died, taking poison thinking its drugs not knowing that its semolina

dont get me started on how industrious they are, its a big myth, the bulk of them sell and make fake things

Just like the bulk of Yorubas are ritualists, right?
Don't you guys get tired of this stereotyping?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 1:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
let me ask you

to each his own opinion based on how far they have gone in life. like I always tell people if you live in ajegunle you will think that every Nigerian is poor and when you live in banana island you will think that every Nigerian is rich. Don't worry as you progress in life you will meet the genuine ones wink

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:56am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

poverty is affecting only you

i'm doing very fine grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by chillykelly86(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Melian:

But you're enemy. In as much as you're ipobian you're an enemy.

You know one problem we have is that proud tribal bigots like you and @Auladimeji are obviously subtly celebrated on a public forum like this. I shudder at the thought of a future dominated by your likes. I am only hoping you're a young teenager and that over time you'll mature out of this dangerous mindset you have and flaunt. Otherwise, if you're a full grown lady, its sure unfortunate but much more unfortunate for you.

You expect that you will have the listening ears of any enlightened Yoruba? You need to come up with convincing stuff to push your hate agenda. No one needs to scrutinize you for too long to know your problem is deep rooted hate and probably jealousy.

Please help yourself.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
to each his own opinion based on how far they have gone in life. like I always tell people if you live in ajegunle you will think that every Nigerian is poor and when you live in banana island you will think that every Nigerian is rich. Don't worry as you progress in life you will meet the genuine ones wink
genuine 1?

i dare you to mention 1 original product that is made in the east cheesy just 1

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Pajapaja:

Post your own or sharrap
I'm currently in IMO state and I'm very much on ground, the only reason I don't want to post is because I don't have a picture of the official inec result for the polling unit. let me sha stop there
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2019
okus17:

Because the over ambitious and bad eggs have been deleted off the party...
So you think?? watch how transfer windows will auto open immediately after the final results, Then you will know this politicians are using & playing with your heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2019
osinbajo wins in Ikenne Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

Just like the bulk of Yorubas are ritualists, right?
Don't you guys get tired of this stereotyping?
did i lie? you and i know that not all yoruba's are ritualist, infact most of the legendary ritualist are from the east but that one no be the gist now, 99% of things produced in the east are 20 levels below the worst similar Chinese product

no be una dey put rubber slippers inside shoe again? abi u done forget?

no be una dey use indomie carton do book hardcover?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2019
*RA 03. Mairuwa , Faskari LGA, Katsina state*
_Presidential _
APC = 4147
PDP = 820

_Senatorial_
APC= 3856
PDP = 1136

_Representatives_
APC = 3841
PDP = 863

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.