Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) (34542 Views)

"We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by ComrEmmanuel(m): 2:53am On Feb 23, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released photos of sample ballot boxes for 2019 elections....

The ballot boxes are in different colours, with the descriptions of the offices to be voted.

The ballot box for presidential votes is red, that of the Senate is black, while that of the House of Reps is green. All the three elections are taking place on February 23rd.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by MallamJackson(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Well,don't know why I've always seen those colors as mismatch I mean it should have been:

- Green for presidency

- Red for the Senate

- Black for the reps

Regardless...

I'm sooo under THE UMBRELLA

#DecisionTimeNigeria

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by bigtt76(f): 3:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Awon ballot box snatchers.... Take note o cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by blezzy080: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2019
And finally the wait is over.
Today is the day! Today is the day Nigerians say no Incompetence. Today is the day Nigerians Say no to Lifelessness.. Today is the day Nigerians say no Tyranny!
My fellow Nigerians, let's show the world that we stand for the good of this Nation by going out to exercise our civic rights and surely this country will work again.
Vote wisely!
Likes for Atiku Share for Buhari

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by FisifunKododada: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by BlueRayDick: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2019
The boxes are not changing, so why announcing it like it's a new colour entirely?

I remember 2015 elections working as a PO somewhere in the north struggling to communicate with electorates who had been on queue even before 7am when we got to the polling unit. I remember telling them with the little Hausa I could speak: "For the ref box, is for shugan kasa, black senator and green reps." grin
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by princemillla(m): 3:22am On Feb 23, 2019
By this time tommorow, we go don know what's up
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by mknigeriagreat: 3:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Day of judgement. The reality is just setting in for all the contesting politicians. Their achievements and past deeds will decide their fate. Those that have done good will be rewarded and those have have played us the masses for a fool will be duely rewarded as well. One thing i know this election will make and mare top politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Femich18(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Let us all go out and vote in peace and I pray the candidate that will favour the masses win at the end of the day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by cardoctor(m): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people are colour blind.

3 Likes

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2019
cool
Let's give Buhari red card today.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by maj59(m): 3:29am On Feb 23, 2019
To thief ballot boxes just dey hungry me
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by torino88(m): 3:31am On Feb 23, 2019
ok
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Red is for kwankwanso which is also atiku
black is for saraki
green is for dogara
INEC chop knuckle they know best

9 Likes

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by ipobarecriminals: 3:32am On Feb 23, 2019
lipsrsealed cool D day is here.# SnatchballotboxesandDie. No time
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by MallamJackson(m): 3:34am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

Yes sir!

We Shall DEAL WITH BUHARI by the time the polls are over

cheesy

I'm soooo under THE UMBRELLA

8 Likes

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by ComrEmmanuel(m): 3:35am On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:
The boxes are not changing, so why announcing it like it's a new colour entirely?

I remember 2015 elections working as a PO somewhere in the north struggling to communicate with electorates who had been on queue even before 7am when we got to the polling unit. I remember telling them with the little Hausa I could speak: "For the ref box, is for shugan kasa, black senator and green reps." grin

Go kiss your Ass.....who ask you?

Don't you know we have first timers in the house?

I too know go soon kee yhu. Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by DollarAngel(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Bourdilon Jagaban well done

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by FisifunKododada: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

MallamJackson:

Yes sir!

Thank you sir. You are a patriotic Nigerian. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by solarview(m): 3:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Good news this time around grin grin grin
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by optimusprime2(m): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2019
This election can just surprise folks ... both Atiku and Buhari don't win...
And an unknown youth wins... Mheeen, that's the day Nigeria will wake up from sleep for real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by linearity: 3:47am On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Not everyone that is voting in 2019 voted in 2015.

Many just reached the voting age and this will be their first time. Some were not even interested in politics then, etc.

Public enlightenment is a continual process.

6 Likes

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Kagawa10: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2019
MallamJackson:
Well,don't know why I've always seen those colors as mismatch I mean it should have been:

- Green for presidency
No
- Red for the Senate

- Black for the reps

Regardless...

#DecisionTimeNigeria

Lol this one is suffering from colour blindness

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by freemanbubble: 3:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Okay
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by vincixpresso: 4:03am On Feb 23, 2019
MallamJackson:

- Green for presidency

- Red for the Senate

- Black for the reps

Regardless...

#DecisionTimeNigeria

Red for presidency because na danger

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Now the snatcher knows the very best to target
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by sogodihno: 4:07am On Feb 23, 2019
wow! My PMB the day has come to reward u from saving us from the coven of PDP.

let's go there.
4+4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Orji Uzor Kalu Cassava Farm In Abia State (Photos) / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.