Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (33254 Views)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by slivertongue: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
A- Atiku
P- Peter
C- Congratulations
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by AngelicBeing: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

APC exposed
tongue
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by ugoland2013: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Nobody will lynch any politician today... Today everybody go humble.

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by arsenal33: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Kingluqman:
This one don join the money party PDP grin
Na Dino GF
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by wizkidblogger(f): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
I hope she has a video to prove she got it from the house of an APC member. Else, INEC can claim she printed etc
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by madridsta007(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
9jahotblog:
Natasha Akpoti of SDP exposed the rigging plans of APC and Yeye Bello in Kogi. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3mZGpen10
[/s]

I had sympathy for this woman till I heard that she was supporting Buhari.

It was then that I considered her fight with Yahaya Bello a family affair.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by okogbemyk(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Heard she's got Russian connection........... maternal side.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by oklandlo: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Natasha and her stupidity.
Ballot Papers for Ballot Box.
You are lucky 3rd position is awaiting you.
Nonsense from an Albino.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by ruffhandu: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
otokx:

can never happen in Nigeria, the security around those top politicians is so much, the masses do not care but bow down at the sight of naira and faint when they see fake dollars.

You've heard the news of at least two Local Govt chairmen killed already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.