Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable (32008 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Mrop(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Popular Nigerian footballer Kanu Nwakwo and his wife Amara Kanu Shares Adorable Loveup Photos, Step Out Together.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kanu-nwakwo-and-amara-kanu-shares-adorable-loveup-photos-step-out-together/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Mrop(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2019
See Mpre Romantic Loveup Photos of KANU and his Wife Amara >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by TeamDoctor: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Papilo my man.... people success is good I swear

Btw who else believe there will be a new sheriff in town today after the polls....

Like if you are obidiently atikulated.... share if you are a candidate of next level.

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by olureignforever: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Social media

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by LastDance: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Amara KANU is the exact definition of a classy and an elegant lady.

KANU hit a jackpot with this woman, Him and Jay jay okocha married two of the very very few good ladies we have in NIGERIA.
Now that banky W has another of the few good ladies, i am scared all the few good ladies will all be taken before my turn.

If you are a responsible guy reading this, its wise and better to find a good and resourceful girlfriend and use super glue to attach her to yourself now if not, in years time, good ladies in Nigeria will all be taken, leaving us with slay queens like toke makinwa.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Joshway: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2019
TeamDoctor:

Btw who else believe there will be a new sheriff in town today after the polls....

Like if you are obidiently atikulated.... share if you are a candidate of next level.

I wonder what share and likes add to y the development of this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by daddytime(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Ehen...this is what a couple should look like not that wide nostrilled and mouthed out bleached attention seeker with her husband (Mrs Ogbonna Ikeji) always looking like someone who is high from pant sniffing...

Well done papilo...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by victorian(f): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2019
LastDance:
Amara KANU is the exact definition of a classy and an elegant lady.

KANU hit a jackpot with this woman, Him and Jay jay okocha married two of the very very few good ladies we have in NIGERIA.
Now that banky W has another of the few good ladies, i am scared all the few good ladies will all be taken before my turn.

If you are a responsible guy reading this, its wise and better to find a good and resourceful girlfriend and use super glue to attach her to yourself now if not, in years time, good ladies in Nigeria will all be taken, leaving us with slay queens like toke makinwa.

Remember these footballers u mentioned , had fame and money when they married their wives and they nurtured ,cared and supported their wives fully throughout their journeys in life .
Infact they are committed famous rich husbands and fathers .

What you invest in a woman, one marries is what you get out from her .

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by BOOMnaija(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
AMARA LOOKING TOO IGBOTIC FOR MY LIKING THOUGH

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Laura Ikeji right now

18 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Amara Kanu and a fan.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Triangles1(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
God please forgive me if this statement is a sin.

God should've make it a law if you are poor don't marry because our girls of now doesn't have regard for there hubby if you can't buy them golden things and is not advisable to marry village girl.

Men will fuel their car
Pay house rent
Children upbringing
Supply food
Electricity bill, etc.

Ifvyou check all this things you will know baby mama is still the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Rexnegro(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
papilo no too look happy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Dshocker(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
This is called true love,not the one Laura ikeji flaunts on instagram with her house boy grin

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Rexnegro:
papilo no too look happy

Buhary economy.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Dobson43: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2019
wink
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by poisehunter: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2019
lovely couple
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by peeddy(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
h
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Amara strong like man
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Today is election day so we need election related post and not rubbish!
BTW, Seun what's happening with nairaland crashes?

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by more4rm9ja: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
I respect the fact that this woman has refused to get in the mud with Laura Ikeji. Much respect ma'am

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by MARKone(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
I don't know why kanu is still keeping this hair

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
NWACHINEMERE.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by CharlieMaria(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Are they going to vote
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by donprincebigt(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
are this ones not voting today ??
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by MobilityExpress: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
I like Kanu and his wife. God bless their union.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
TeamDoctor:

Will inec count the likes and shares you get here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by MobilityExpress: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2019
more4rm9ja:
I respect the fact that this woman has refused to get in the mud with Laura Ikeji. Much respect ma'am

Pride always goes before a fall. So no need for her to respond to such.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by deltateam: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2019
victorian:

Remember these footballers u mentioned , had fame and money when they married their wives and they nurtured ,cared and supported their wives fully throughout their journeys in life .
Infact they are committed famous rich husbands and fathers .

What you invest in a woman, one marries is what you get out from her .

Are you saying that it was money that made those women loyal? So if those money fly away , they become slay queens too? Women are like big books that never finish, get to last page and you see please turn over...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Raps (Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video) / Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.