Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am (56020 Views)

Peter Obi Lending Financial Support To The Biggest Rice Mill In Kano Since 2019 / Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S / Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by ejimatic: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:
Later people will say they are not educated or they might say the election was rigged for PMB in Kano.

Those who want Atiku are sleeping by this time and many of them may not have PVC.
. Online politicians are still sleeping now.Those who understand their game are ready......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by safetyzone(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
This are ghost. Even if they are human, are they following instructions? No. How can a sensible human being come out as early as 2am for a 7am activity. Hypocrisy every where in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Butoneday2(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:
Later people will say they are not educated or they might say the election was rigged for PMB in Kano.

Those who want Atiku are sleeping by this time and many of them may not have PVC.
So what are you insunuating?
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Amychuks: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
How are you sure they will all vote for Buhari, oh, the people you gave money to?
No worry, we are coming. Let us eat first, by the time the actual voting starts, they will all be tired and retired to their homes to sleep since they did the right thing at the wrong time.
By the way, if Atiku is really a thief according to yiu guys then our salvation is in his hand since our saviour will come like a thief!
Got it?
Thank you for the response. You have said it all
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Nyamuriflathead: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol you are very funny. yes, results will be out in few days but Kano people will reduce buhari votes. for Kano people to see ganduje collecting dollars. they will pay him and Apc back in today's election. I could remember honorable lawan vividly when he collected femi otedola bribe then. it was recorded and show to the public. do you know that honorable lawan wasn't returned to the seat in the next, Representative election.

What has ganduje got to do with buharis votes in kano?? This is just like saying Atikus
votes will be reduced in rivers state because wike has problem with amaechi...

You're a waste of my time abeg... Like I said results will be out soon. I can't be arguing with someone sitted in his shop in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Niorte: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Those people are supposed to be arrested because they are actually doing the wrong thing. That is not a show of enthusiasm or zeal.

Election starts by 8:00AM
They should give time for the INEC staff to rest and put things together.

The police are not doing their work, if not the voters are not expected near the election area by that young hour of the day.

Anyway, fingers crossed. By Wednesday, we will have a winner!

1 Like

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by asfrank(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol the viral gandollar kick back video will spoil the votes for buhari today. I fear Kano people on that.
okay, I will let u be. see you when Kano results have been declared.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by ObaKlaz: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Take Note: They are not online, ranting on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Yyeske(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

They don't vote in the SE, they go and get drunk on election days and stagger back home.

Check SE residents you know, check their social media pictures today if you think I'm lying.

Someone that doesn't have PVC and isn't voting would be at the beer parlour by 11am saying he's celebrating PDP's victory.
I stay in Onitsha and I already know that's what would happen today as usual, voters apathy. They go to beer parlours, get home, predict results and start cursing Buhari for winning and rigging.
It would still happen today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
Obviously the have started rigging in Kano already , if you believe they are the queuing then you must be a joker ..I am sure they are there doing illegal thumb printing
the voting population in kano is twice that of ur state if one dosent come out very early u'll be bond to vote late. Even travelling in kano one has to wake up as early as 2 and go to the park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
You just have to respect the North. They are more politically savvy than the Biafra criers whose sole job is to curse and insult everybody who doesn't hold their views.

Atiku will regret partnering with them on this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Hotfreeze: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
am having my oats breakfast as i type. shd be in my booth in less than 20minutes... to vote out incompetence

With your 2.5% votes? grin

First vote out the incompetent Governors of your region who have turned your region into a latrine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Chai!!!Atiaku and his gullibility ewes will cry us a frozen lake today. grin

Relax everybody will vote it’s not by how early. Atiku will top the day.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by SaintLucia: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
but you are very quiet when kwankwaso is doing is campaign with huge crowd in all the 41 local government in Kano state Hmmm.
You people don't know Kano politics, Kwamkwaso is more interested in the governorship election not Atiku that defeated him by wide margin in their PDP primary election. That result was a big slap on Kwamkwaso face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by BaaleOko: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See this one.
You are pained seeing that Atiku's defeat has already started.

Those you call BMC are mobilising voters for Buhari. You on the other hand are not voting and are insulting potential voters who could have voted Atiku.

Atiku's greatest curse is having you people support his candidacy.
OK...
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by OndoRaph(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
They dont joke about elections over there not like the southerners arguing on internet
Yes, because their ignorance over there is encyclopaedic.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by proxillin(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Op is talking as if the election is between an Igbo man and buhari.

The reality check, it's between Hausa vs Hausa.

Mumu op...
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by helinues: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
OndoRaph:
Yes, there ignorance is encyclopaedic.

Voting is now ignorance..chisos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by GoodofNaija: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
See them, masquerades all over grin

If voting starts by 8am and you get there by 2am, You cannot vote until it's 8am. Why the stress?

Illiteracy is indeed a disease!
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by lonelytraveller: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2019
goodnessme1:
People are so determine to vote out buhari that they could not even wait for day to break.
keep dreaming
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Andrewkinggg: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
You won't see the rich there standing to vote at 2AM. It's the hungry, poor and wretched ones that will stand on the queue as early as 2AM to vote..
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol you are very funny. yes, results will be out in few days but Kano people will reduce buhari votes. for Kano people to see ganduje collecting dollars. they will pay him and Apc back in today's election. I could remember honorable lawan vividly when he collected femi otedola bribe then. it was recorded and show to the public. do you know that honorable lawan wasn't returned to the seat in the next, Representative election.

Aboki get that kind reasoning undecided
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by majamajic(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

And you know this from your hut in Abakaliki.

Instead of you to go and mobilize your fellow Pdpigz to vote Atiku, you're at home waiting for your mother to warm yesterday's akpu for you to eat.

bro the thing pain u Wella �
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by kodded(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Yyeske:
Really pathetic indeed.
Many of them on social media would do the same thing today, it's the sorrowful lot of our people here in the SE and SS.

I asked a Lady yesterday if she will vote today and she said that she doesn't have a PVC to vote but she belief that atiku will win

....I just shake my head in disbelief

for the past 4 years most of them couldn't go and register and get their PVC but if its to subscribe their data plan and come online to insult buhari, they will be the first to do so embarassed

I just pray atiku wins it at the end of the day undecided

4 Likes

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by proxillin(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See this one.
You are pained seeing that Atiku's defeat has already started.

Those you call BMC are mobilising voters for Buhari. You on the other hand are not voting and are insulting potential voters who could have voted Atiku.

Atiku's greatest curse is having you people support his candidacy.

It's hausa vs hausa.

BMC like u are mostly online spreading propaganda about how apc as won already without voting.

He go clear for ur eyes when result r coming out. North votes will be shared by the 2 riggers.

Yorubas are big men, them no dey stress themselves go vote..
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Yyeske(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2019
proxillin:
Op is talking as if the election is between an Igbo man and buhari.

The reality check, it's between Hausa vs Hausa.

Mumu op...
You would know the difference between khaki and leather today, love for Buhari especially in the north is like a cult movement, anyway today na today and I no wan shout this early morning. PDP go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by rusher14: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2019
victorazyvictor:

They are just jobless

What job do you have on election day?

1 Like

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by londonzona: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
The southerners are not serious people, there are still here in Nairaland reading comments. Let's watch and see is their motto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Okuda(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:

mumu post. who told you its only Buhari they are there for?
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by proxillin(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Yyeske:
You would know the difference between khaki and leather today, love for Buhari especially in the north is like a cult movement, anyway today na today and I no wan shout this early morning. PDP go hear am.

Love for Buhari like Kwankwansiya abi.. difference ko addition ni
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by majamajic(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:
the voting population in kano is twice that of ur state if one dosent come out very early u'll be bond to vote late. Even travelling in kano one has to wake up as early as 2 and go to the park.

travelling to Kano , including someone living in Kaduna ? as your sense is , so someone traveling to Enugu from Kano will not wake early ? standing in queue by 2 am is meaningless as i don't wan call them fools, Lagos has more voters than Kano, yet they can't queue till it's around 8am. so what's your point ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.