Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. (1716 Views)

#ENDSARS: A Nairalander Predicted About The 2020 Protests Since February 2019. / Most Realistic Prediction For The Presidential Election Of February 2019. Pics / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2019
The survey we conducted 2 weeks before the 2019 Nigerian presidential elections reveals that incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC has a substantial advantage over his main rival, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP. Buhari is expected to win in the first round by a relatively significant margin for a second term as president.

The survey’s results show that president Buhari is expected to gather some 66% of the votes, while his main rival, Abubakar hovers around the 30% mark. None of the other contenders such as Omoyele Sowore (AAC), Donald Duke (SDP) and Oby Ezekwesili (ACPN) are expected to gain more than 2% of the votes.

The survey was conducted among 37,561 registered voters in all 36 states with a 2% margin of error.

https://internationalpoliticalpolls.com/africa/muhammadu-buhari-on-course-to-win-the-february-2019-elections/

Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by madridguy(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Credible survey unlike the worthless like and share some people are begging for here.

Meanwhile, join me and say this prayer for our amiable Baba Buhari.

Surah Al Qamar, Āyah 45 ( 54:45 )

[Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by baliyubla: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
No be only on curse, na on swear. All of una go disappear after today.

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2019
baliyubla:
No be only on curse, na on swear. All of ina go disappear after today.

Just make sure you do not drink sniper after today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Just make sure you do not drink sniper after today
You don buy already. lmaooo keep giving urself hope.Even numerous monikers will not help ur faith.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
I THINK NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER IF SOWORE WINS
BTW
LIKES FOR FOR ATIKU
SHARES FOR SOWORE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by DMerciful(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Nothing can stop Atiku
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Munzy14:

You don buy already. lmaooo keep giving urself hope.Even numerous monikers will not help ur faith.

I am already at my polling unit. Want to be among the first to vote next level.

Like I said, sniper is very deadly. Stay far far away from one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
Credible survey unlike the worthless like and share some people are begging for here.

Meanwhile, this is is the prayer for today's election for the victory of Baba Buhari.

Amen in Jesus name my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Chai, am just preparing going now. My polling unit is far but i must reach there INSHA ALLAH.

Tetehjewels:

I am already at my polling unit. Want to be among the first to vote next level.

Like I said, sniper is very deadly. Stay far far away from one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by pocohantas(f): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2019
DMerciful:
Nothing can stop Atiku

You really carry this thing for head.
Make you no go get high bp like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by mycar: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2019
This is not a football match, it is a reality check, And today, Nigeria will decide if they are OK with situation on ground or not
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
Chai, am just preparing going now. My polling unit is far but i must reach there INSHA ALLAH.

Haba you would have left earlier or even slept over there. Don't take any chances o.

I networked fellow buhari supporters in my area a week ago and personally hired 4 buses that would take us to the general area of each persons polling unit. We all left together as early as 4.30am and dispersed at a designated stop. So right now, like 43 buhari voters came with me.

Vote and protect is the order of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by kodded(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2019
time to uninstall this virus tongue

and no owolowe polls from any inconsequential people can stop it tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by helinues: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2019
30% votes for Atiku?

Which kind yeye analysis be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
30% votes for Atiku?

Which kind yeye analysis be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by helinues: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=76015735][/quote]

No doubt but 30% of the votes for Atiku is not possible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:

No doubt but 30% of the votes for Atiku is not possible..

The poll gave a 2% chance of the margin of error so he could get 35% to 40% but still lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by helinues: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The poll gave a 2% chance of the margin of error so he could get 35% to 40% but still lose

Lets wait and see.. The overall margin for the winners won't be up to 2.5m

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by BuhariLooter(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians haven’t had it good the past four years, with fall in the standard of living, rise in poverty, insecurity, worsening corruption, skyrocketing unemployment, epileptic power supply and a myriad of other problems which the Buhari administration promised to tackle but failed. President Buhari’s state of health as seen from his appearances on TV has deteriorated. Consequently, majority now believe that a change in government is the best option. I personally will vote Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Fake lai mohammed paid poll ..The same Buhari that has lost all online polls some by a margin of 2000% and note these are polls he won easily in 2015 ... From the Bullion vans parked in Tinubus house to the early morning bomb blast meant to suspend and stagger elections in Borno know that that Buhari govt plans to rig and announce false results because they know they have been rejected by God and man !!!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
The same Buhari that has lost all online polls so

Look up IPP. They are one of the most credible and have never given a wrong poll projection.

PDP paid polls you know but I follow more credible sources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:
[s]Nigerians haven’t had it good the past four years, with fall in the standard of living, rise in poverty, insecurity, worsening corruption, skyrocketing unemployment, epileptic power supply and a myriad of other problems which the Buhari administration promised to tackle but failed. President Buhari’s state of health as seen from his appearances on TV has deteriorated. Consequently, majority now believe that a change in government is the best option. I personally will vote Atiku[/s].

Open your own thread and mastvrbate there or even kill yourself there. Post your nonsense here and get banned. Final warning
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Seetto: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:

Meanwhile, join me and say this prayer for our amiable Baba Buhari.

Ameen
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by NothingDoMe: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2019
pocohantas:

I thought you were a South African.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by DMerciful(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2019
No Poco, I nor carryam for head o...I'm good.
Thanks for your concern cheesy
I hope you're Atikulated
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by NothingDoMe: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Open your own thread and mastvrbate there or even kill yourself there. Post your nonsense here and get banned. Final warning
You can't ban someone for expressing their opinion according to the rules of Nairaland.

Your diary is the only personal place on Nairaland

Don't threaten anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by bastardmod: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Just take a look at the useless poll... They gave the bastard tyrant 59 percent in southeast... Hahahahahahaha.... Boko Haram poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
NothingDoMe:
You can't ban someone for expressing their opinion according to the rules of Nairaland.

Your diary is the only personal place on Nairaland

Don't threaten anyone here.

I have stated it and it will be done
Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by NothingDoMe: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I have stated it and it will be done
Stories for the gods. You can only threaten those who don't know the rules of Nairaland

That being said, Buhari has failed woefully like he said and must be booted out because of the blood shed, the dumb economic policies, etc

We don't reinforce failures.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Insha Allah i will arrive safely. Thanks so much.

Tetehjewels:

Haba you would have left earlier or even slept over there. Don't take any chances o.

I networked fellow buhari supporters in my area a week ago and personally hired 4 buses that would take us to the general area of each persons polling unit. We all left together as early as 4.30am and dispersed at a designated stop. So right now, like 43 buhari voters came with me.

Vote and protect is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win The February 2019 Elections. by drshrewd: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2019
ma prediction is pmb will have over 20m votes while Atiku will struggle to get 10m votes.
When people are predicting it gonna be a tight one I just laugh out loud. How many governors do PDP have? even the few ones they have 50% of them are working for APC. So who will deliver the states for Atiku? The whole of SW are all APC governors and are kin to deliver for PMB besides the region have their illustrious son PYO so this time around it gonna be a landslide for APC in that region contrary to the close shave people are predicting for that region.

Remember also that the PDP governors are covertly giving APC a nod for an exchange for their easy ride. Even Wike who's seen as the most influential PDP Governor was also lobbying for pmb in an exchange for easy ride.

Mark this post, latest on Wednesday next week you will surely come to congratulate me cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Translate What This Guys Are Saying About Tinubu And El Rufia / Dino Melaye Sings At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Live Snake Sends Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.