Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (34877 Views)

Peteside: I Will Congratulate President-elect When Court Proves INEC Result / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Markcityking(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2019
D time dey announce you as winner buhari u go dieeeeees
Anyway u no talk say u be loser nonsense

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by zeekeyboy: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
ODE, you're leaving Aso Rock today. Insha Allah. grin

331 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by mysportdab: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
That's the lion himself talking

I congratulate in advance sir.

Your victory today will shut the stenched month of all your critics and cynics, criticising u for no just cause.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by hucienda: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Pride cometh before the fall.

Nigerians will decide.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by realvikash: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was optimistic of victory, the president said "i will be the winner and i will congratulate myself"
more details shortly...

Weyrey, Naija don cast angry
Election dey on, no light to use watch wetin dey xup undecided , they expect man to burn fuel to watch the verdict of the election, Thunder light dem.
angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by whirlwind7(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
sad

Its only your vote that will decide the outcome, right?

Olodo president. Second time we had a president that makes me ashamed to be identified as a Nigerian.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Imagine the useless president.You won someone in 2015 election though heavily flawed yet Jonathan congratulate Buhari.Now hear what the failed president is talking.So selfish.No spirit of sportsmanship or neutrality.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by sexiestharam(f): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
ok

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Satan66(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Let's be honest with our self's buhari will win this election.
All these online votes don't matter, It's the poor people on the streets without phones that are going to vote for buhari.
The illiterates out number the educated in this country

38 Likes 2 Shares

I and Dr Frabz once had this discussion in his studio and the only thing I can remember he said that day was EVEN THE WACKEST MC DEY FEEL HIMSELF

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by temmypotter(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
lol

In a sane country, this statement would lead to a covert investigation into Him & the electoral process.

All he's saying is, The election has been rigged in my favor. Imagine If Trump had made such a statement on elections day, The media will be in uproar , all over him with conspiracy theories

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Ekpekus(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Lol.. siddon look na dog name
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by horluwaloseyi(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
G
We thought card reader was programmed to start working by 8am and shut down 10pm ?

How come he has voted by 8:10am ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by seangy4konji: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
U r on drugs

I think the pain tabs you are taking is making your memory hazy and clumsy...

Your first tenure was disaster. We gave you another chance it was another disaster. Now you want the third time to finish us finally.

You need to change your hospital from Germany to ibile united.

Better call your heardsman to be prepping their journey back home..that why no movement abi so that people can't to out very well to cast their vote to chase you dullard out??you can fool the people some time but not all the time.

Your time is up sir..its not a heritage or family thing.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by habex005(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
ooohh
all your rigging plans are in motion.
we dey wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by three: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019

The problem with this statement is that throughout the campaign he has provide plausible deniability with all his gaffes.

When dem ask am after say Oga na true you talk? Him go say "Ha, I'm unaware... Na election we finish so?"

#BuhariComeAndBeGoing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by kennosklint(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
In daura sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by fola552: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
we reject you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Franzinni: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
I can bet 1 million naira that buhari will win.... Not because he deserves it... NO! But because WE allow it....

The people who win elections online are not going to vote for Nigeria.... It's just the way it is.... We all want a better country but those that know what level the civilized world have attained are sadly not the ones who determine the people who control the decision to effect any change...

At least this is going to be the lesson Nigeria needs to be great... Just 4 more years of incompetence and we will finally get it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by emeijeh(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari, pack your load and go!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Naijageak(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari. Please you have tried so much.
Kindly give up and stay longer
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by Hotfreeze: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Markcityking:
D time dey announce you as winner buhari u go dieeeeees
Anyway u no talk say u be loser nonsense
Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by ChijyWills(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari by 2lateBiafra: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai BUHARI

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo) / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.