Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja (668 Views)

Accomodation In Ajah / Accomodation In Oyo / I Need Accomodation In Akobo, Direct From Landlord, Rent 320k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja by eventsmallchops: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Please, my wife has advice that with my catering experience and her braiding of hair experience even though were both graduates, she can find a saloon to share space with , or one find space where she can keep umbrella and do her business in one of the market in Abuja while I can get a restaurant to work with or a garden with a space where I can do small chops and sell.

she has been a very strong lady and I comend her for her effort so far in this struggle taking care of our daughter.
but the problem is we do not have money to get accommodation, and we are seeking support from a good family who can give us small space to stay , be it the security cubic by the gate, we will take care of the house and clean the surrounding and be obident in the premises .
we know this is not easy but we believe God can do anything because we do not have anyone or any other means.

kindly show us mercy if you are in position to help us change our life.
may God repays you in millions folds.

Amen / Amin.
we are Christians but we respect others religious beliefs. thanks Sir/Ma.
Re: Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja by eventsmallchops: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Toxako:
Whaoo!

Your request is soo touching. I dont have an accommodation where I can place you and your family but I have 2 knees with which I will use in praying to God to grant your request in a miraculous way.
You will make it in Jesus name, just tell your wife to keep steadfast, it's a matter of time, there's a sunshine behind the tunnel.
If or once I can, I will come back here but I pray God lift you off and up this stage asap.

We are born equal, others are just by privilege...

thanks for the encouragement , thanks I sincerely appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? / Buy Bed Frames Here At The Cheapest Prices / Which Is Better- Sickle Cell Or HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.