Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (62341 Views)

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Nyamuriflathead: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Nbote:
Jus imagine... D APC have found a new weapon. Impoverish d ppl and den induce dem with vote buying

Shut up.. the trend started with the PDP regime
You're suffering from amnesia

2 Likes

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019
if them like make them share 70,000 per person, person wey go win election go still win am
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by babadeee(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019
No be this Nigeria we dey sad angry
APC will snatch ballot box today and nobody will gun them down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Newboss(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Selling your souls for the paper

Afonjas and soul selling na like bread and butter

So your vote is now your soul?

Nawa o angry.
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2019
una just dey waste money, person wey go win election go still win am and after him win am EFCC go come after una for embezzlement of money. person wey get ear make him hear oh, na stubbornness dey make fly follow dead body enter grave oh
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Eberex(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Salvador1:
Meanwhile

Is that the finger we were told to use?
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Newboss:

So your vote is now your soul?

Nawa o angry.

You find it hard to comprehend, and I no blame you most times when buhari frustration gets to me I tend to lose my sense of comprehension ....

When they pay you to vote for their party what does that mean
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Demol4trillions(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
Sharing money part of the political game.

If the security agents will be diligent enough to stop underage folks and cows from voting, then the bigotic terrorist will be permanently sent to Daura.
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL! YOU JUST COMMENDED ONE ART WHICH IS INVALID ACCORDING TO SOME SECTIONS OF OUR ELECTORAL LAW AND ALSO CONDEMNED ONE ART WHICH IS ALSO NOT VALID. VOTE BUYING AND UNDERAGE VOTING ATTRACT FINES OR INPRISONMENT IN OUR COUNTRY'S ELECTORAL ACT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Adesina18111(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
It's everywhere ooo....infact it's house to house here in my town...I just pity the future of this country!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Downloaderer88(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
somalianprince:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1099220754833518592?s=19
Let them share the money in peace

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Newboss(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

You find it hard to comprehend, and I no blame you most times when buhari frustration gets to me I tend to lose my sense of comprehension ....

When they pay you to vote for their party what does that mean

Your vote is not your soul. Some are planning to vote for a brain dead human being. Others for an alleged corrupt dude. Some DO NOT know who to vote for.

You see that last category? Those are the ones you need to convince to vote for you. Yes, you lobby them the way congressmen are lobbied all over the world to agree with an energy company's proposal. That doesn't mean the proposal is fishy.

It's only wrong when you're subverting justice. In this case, no one is subverting justice because they reserve the right to choose whoever they want to choose irrespective of their source of motivation.

So your vote is NOT your soul. You're bigger than a stupid political event. That's an insult to your soul

It's as stupid as saying someone is selling his soul by using glo instead of MTN he was using before, just because glo gave him 1k to use their network angry
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by asawanathegreat(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku's and Buhari's money
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by yemi1504: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
somalianprince:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1099220754833518592?s=19

I have reported to INEC Nigeria on their facebook page, on their message inbox and I got a reply from INEC Nigeria that it has been noted. Keep it up Nairalanders, just quote my moniker if you have any issue with the election and I will send it to their inbox. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by netflicks(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
People wey no get future....I would rather stay in my house than to look for #500 and risk my life..bottle spotted and I bet before the end of the day that bottle go break.... angry
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by yemi1504: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
somalianprince:

Omenka you are mindless, even after what Benue suffered and still suffering in the hands of Buhari's fulani brothers. I pity you sincerely

And sen.se.le.ss too. Las Las Omenka go dey alright and go get sense as from Monday.

1 Like

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by bidex(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Racoon:
The party/government that stupidly declear that the security agents should "deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers" are the ones with their APC-infested security agents that are turning a blind eye to their own criminality. sad

Meanwhile;
Where in the post u see APC or any political party mentioned? Why not be truthful to yourself for once?
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Ayed44: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Printerscanner:
Are they snatching ballot boxes? If not, the police should just ignore. Ladies sell their bodies for money. Voters too should be free to sell their votes. But anyone that snatches ballot box should be shot with AK-47.
Hmmm. U mean u are free to rig but just make sure you don't snatch ballot boxes.
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by banio: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Let them share money. But let our votes count, not after sharing money they will shoot guns and take over the result sheets etc.

Let our votes count
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by dodoniyi: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
obi58:

Shame on you

SHAME ON YOUR USELESS MOTHER
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by dodoniyi: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:

Listen to your self... So what change did APC bring when they are just copying pdp
GO and JUMP inside lagoon
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by dodoniyi: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:

Listen to your self... So what change did APC bring when they are just copying pdp

So do you expect your votes to count? What we are doing today is basically RIGGING exercise.

Is there any difference between APC and PDP? Absolutely None
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Printerscanner:
Are they snatching ballot boxes? If not, the police should just ignore. Ladies sell their bodies for money. Voters too should be free to sell their votes. But anyone that snatches ballot box should be shot with AK-47.

Before you sell your vote, ensure you must get at least N4m - N4.7m . because that is the worth of one persons vote

1 Like

Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by YorubaBigot: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Printerscanner:
for this one mind niw e make sense?

We are we yorubas so callous and lack conscience? Just imagine your flawed logic, and to think that some 75 useful idiots actually like your comment

#Spits at you all
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by YorubaBigot: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Njeps:

Before you sell your vote, ensure you must get at least N4m - N4.7m . because that is the worth of one persons vote
you are dreaming

The average yoruba man isnt even worth 10k to buy their conscience and future. Yes, thats how cheap they are. Bigotry, envy and clannishness have so much impoverished the minds and conscience of our people

I say so because they are my people and i know them
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Franzinni: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
dodoniyi:

GO and JUMP inside lagoon
hahaha the lagoon behind your hut abi? Hahahaha guy no vex me here or I will come and snatch your ballot box
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by somehow: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beremx:
In my area they are sharing money to APC party members and collecting their PVCs. My neighbor is one of them. grin

Collecting their PVC to do what?
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by Emycord: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
OP, there is something wrong with you. Where did SR mention APC? By the way, why didn't you show the first part of the tweet?
did the op call any party name?
Re: Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters by refugee: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
An incomplete story...when, where, no signs of election..that is inside a private residence or at most , a fenced property...sahara desert...no brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.