Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me (19117 Views)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by CheapDataGuy: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Nawa for u ooo.

Why carry the whole of your original credentials around??
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
The lost of certificates might be the best thing to happen to you at the long run.

Those papers are simply slavery tickets. Loosing them means you are liberated from working for others. You might just wanna push forward into entrepreneurship without a choice or go back to the various schools to obtain replacement or attestations and continue the slave-master job hunt.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by karbarsar(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate, certificate of origin, primary certificate, NECO, WASSCE, Degree, NYSC, MSc, PGDE bearing the name AMAMA, OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.

Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.

A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it

You should have just ended it with the telephone number. Which one now is a handsome reward?

1 Like

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by qrymz(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Somebody will see handsome reward now not knowing it means taking the blame and receiving jail term. I wish you good luck retrieving it sha
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate, certificate of origin, primary certificate, NECO, WASSCE, Degree, NYSC, MSc, PGDE bearing the name AMAMA, OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.

Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.

Next time scan all your documents on google drive,gmail.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Mimienudles:
And why on earth would anyone carry all certificates(original) along to wherever you were going to

Sometimes, we are our greatest enemy. Small time na, u go find who to label witch undecided
What if he was moving (changing location), maybe to a new home? Think before you type. The writer didn't give the full story. He just said it was stolen.

3 Likes

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Timisamd(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Mimienudles:
And why on earth would anyone carry all certificates(original) along to wherever you were going to

Sometimes, we are our greatest enemy. Small time na, u go find who to label witch undecided
exactly...
But maybe he/she need them as inquired...

1 Like

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Afritop(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
But why put all the eggs in the same basket
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2019
I was inside a luxurious bus from Aba to Kano when i discovered my bag was missing somewhere in kaduna state.My thinking is that the person who stole it,after he/she had stolen the labtop and money inside the bag,may dump the certificates somewhere.That is why i need every ones help to find the certificates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by erenax: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Go and steal your friends certificate ... do you , do them God no go vex..
And you call yourself ambassador of Jesus Christ
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Newbreed2018:
How did it happen?
Be explicit.
I was inside a luxurious bus from Aba to Kano when i discovered my bag was missing somewhere in kaduna state.My thinking is that the person who stole it,after he/she had stolen the labtop and money inside the bag,may dump the certificates somewhere.That is why i need every ones help to find the certificates.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Mario1989(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
hard luck bro
The same thing happened to me and all my original certificates were gone...
Just go to a police station and get a police report and go to court for affidavit...
It is well sir...
Though I am yet to go to my school for replacements...
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED(thieves)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by ogawisdom(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:

I hope you have scanned copy of all of them?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by MARX77(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
I had a similar experience, thankfully I found mine. Everyone would start trooping in with annoying statements like why did you carry your original documents, why did you leave your original documents, why did you travel, you should have this, you should have that... Everyone is prone to go through one of these things, if you can't encourage him or advice others calmly to avoid such situations or assist in the retrieval like someone did by sharing on whatsapp groups (God bless that soul) then shut your mouth and skip the thread. Don't come here claiming wise and smart.
I pray you find the documents intact.

5 Likes

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:

IF you have scanned everything, just go to a "professional" it takes less than a day to get exact replacements, just make sure he puts all the numbers & information from ur original certificate correctly

1 Like

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Mimienudles:

grin grin grin I reason the same o. Why will someone carry all his life certificates in a black lylon bag.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by MARX77(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
ogawisdom:

The thing even is, this scanning of a thing is actually good but you know, some of these documents are actually printed on special papers otherwise it's a perfect solution for retrieval.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2019
ogawisdom:

I scanned some of them but not all,particularly the latest ones i collected like PGDE results
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2019
it's always advisable to have a copy of ur scan certificates and upload it on ur email....
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin I reason the same o. Why will someone carry all his life certificates in a black lylon bag.
It was not a nylon bag but a black school bag which contained my books(bible,journals,Chinua Achebe's book'There was a country' etc),labtop,money and certificates
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by ogawisdom(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
MARX77:

The thing even is, this scanning of a thing is actually good but you know, some of these documents are actually printed on special papers otherwise it's a perfect solution for retrieval.

The most important thing is the certificate serial number, colour and layout. One can reprint scanned copy with court affidavit
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
It was not a nylon bag but a black school bag which contained my books(bible,journals etc),labtop and certificates

Nawa for this coutry o. But it's risky sha, i can never carry all my original certificates in one bag and travel with it.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by bumzylongs: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:

WhatsApp me;08035916659 there are 101 ways to get u a duplicate of dos misplaced certs
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
ogawisdom:

I have scanned copies of some of them
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
It is advisable to scan all important document, if you can't scan get a good camera and snap neat sizable photos of your document and upload to Google drive or one drive or any Cloud storage of your choice...Helps a great deal...My 2cent
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Chykes4micheal: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is too big to be searching for your documents. You didn't even tell us the state, city and local govt where it got missing so that the people in that locality can easily help in searching for it...na wa o
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by ritzyvic1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:

Bro, it will help if you say the location where you lost it. Because the robbers will dump it somewhere close or within the same city when they check and found out its of no use to them. So people here living around the area will keep an eye for such documents
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Raylight2(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Inside refuge dump.....e don happen!

Egberi Papa abegi show for here, this one pass me.
lol.. somebody lost all these. u still want make e dey read to check error?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by professore(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
wintersnow:
That's why it's advisable to scan and save all your documents.. To cloud storage
I think this is nice.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Smartphelz:
I've shared on some whatsapp groups. You'll see it by God's grace. In the meantime start looking up the process for obtaining each certificate.
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Common Examination Instructions Words And Its Meaning / Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / Madonna University Bans Camera Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.