Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei (910 Views)

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit / INEC Finally Transferred My Polling Unit / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by Deprofessional(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
The turn out is massive. Both the young and the elderly came out in their numbers.

APC may not get one vote here. Even their party agent told me its Atiku all the way.

Kudos to Atiku. Nnewi is 100 percent Atikulated.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by Deprofessional(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Deprofessional:
The turn out is massive. Both the young and the elderly came out in their numbers.

APC may not get one vote here. Even their party agent told me its Atiku all the way.

Re: Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by Udopasa: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
The massive turn out in Nnewi is primarily for Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah who's aspiring to represent his people in the Senate. And it has absolutely nothing to do with either Atiku/Obi or Buhari.

The turn out in Anambra South generally will be massive and the intrigues will be exciting cos of the candidates on the ballot.

Chris Uba - PDP.
Andy Uba - APC.
Ifeanyi Ubah - YPP.
Nicholas Ukachukwu - Apga.

Note: all of these candidates have got all it takes to match each other. But, Ifeanyi Ubah is most likely going to take a narrow lead at the end of the day.
Re: Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by purityjay: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pls may I kindly know why I am called a big thief on nairaland by you Mr. Is it that I have stollen from you before or from someone you know pls I really want to be cleared on this and it must be here on nairaland where you abused me publicly. Deprofessional
Re: Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by Afamed: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deprofessional:

By now, you should be Atiquiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Now In My Polling Unit In Nnwei by Nma4eva(f): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
@Deprofessional, I am trying to reach you about Unilag Msc Finance, pls this is my number 09087407183

(1) (Reply)

Voter Dies After Voting For Buhari. / Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent / Governor Okorocha To Be Arrested For 17billion Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.