Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) (41832 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
This seems to be The most Calm Polling Unit in Nigeria Currently where everyone is seated peacefully, no need to queue under the sun or push on line.

Share your own

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/is-this-the-most-calm-and-organized-polling-unit-in-nigeria-photos/

Note: this is VP Osinbajo’s polling unit in Lagos

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by cutesmilez(f): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
That's not a polling Unit

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BoboKush(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
grin it is bro sure and confirned
cutesmilez:

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by justflow1(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2019
The real prefrence stakeholders

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Omo. Money is everything after health

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by demolinka(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Small time Dem go dey serve small chops for dia cool

#votenotfight

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by MediaLife: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
That is VGC where Osinbajo cast his vote....

12 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Na highbrow polling unit nah. Rich people no get time but to conduct themselves.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by 989900: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Money na bastard!

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Ajebo polling unit. cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by obailala(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
989900:
Lack of Money na bastard!
Correction!

Walahi, this is almost how elections are in the developed world. I said 'almost' because elections I have witnessed in the UK, a voter doesnt need a seat cos the whole process takes just 2 minutes.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by 989900: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2019
obailala:
Correction!

Walahi, this is almost how elections are in the developed world. I said 'almost' because elections I have witnessed in the UK, a voter doesnt need a seat cos the whole process takes just 2 minutes.

I know you get my drift.
Imagine Bariga, Mushin, Oshodi, etc.

When we were on the streets burning tires and whatnot in protest against IBB and Abacha, folks in VI, Ikoyi,etc. were either out of the country, or indoors like they live in another country.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by obailala(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
989900:

I know you get my drift.
Imagine Mushin, Oshodi, etc.

When we were on the streets burning tires and whatnot in protest against IBB and Abacha, folks in VI, Ikoyi,etc. were either out of the country, or indoors like they live in another country.

I swear! money places one in another world.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Na those big men wan stand for hours under d Sun? I'm sure dey made arrangements for those seats demselves

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Trendme: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
grin cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
Nbote:
Na those big men wan stand for hours under d Sun? I'm sure dey made arrangements for those seats demselves
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Indeed it's.
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is Lovely....

LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN AND LADIES!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by yemeshak: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whether organised or not, Atiku we know, Atiku we want!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by visijo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
No, relax for more updates
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria California

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
OP, "Under the sun" is wrong English. It should be "in the sun".

BTW, grin Victoria Garden City is where the rich live.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by tstx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes it is..

See my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
cutesmilez:
it is...in Victoria Island
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
demolinka:
Small time Dem go dey serve small chops for dia cool

#votenotfight

Lmao grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BubuZombi: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
D

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by patogist: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is not a polling unit. I watched Vp on TV casting his vote while on the queue.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by translux(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just voted for our New president.

The other Baba is on his way Back to Daura

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by laosy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
In my area, those guys are just moving from one polling station to another looking for the party sharing money

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.