Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb (890 Views)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by onemopol: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2010
This thread is dedicated to the evil genius and his compedium of inconsistent sayings

In a 2008 Interview, IBB Said: “…[size=15pt]you don’t expect me to (run for president), at age 70, come to you and beg you to vote for me. I think the older one gets the more you think about a lot of things. For me, it is not a do-or-die affair[/size].”

The last time i checked this man was 69 and trying to contest presidential elections.
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by onemopol: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2010
Babangida who spoke on a BBC Hausa Service radio programme said "[size=20pt]We have seen signs that they (young Nigerians) are not capable of leading this country and so we feel we should help them."[/size]
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
At his age he is supposed to be giving out his stolen money to charity to cleanse him from sins while he prepares to go to the world beyond.
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by desgiezd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
Consistency, to IBB is an abomination. Saying the truth to him is allien. He is a master in talking with both sides of the mouth and outright falsehood is his pastime.
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by omofat: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
Technically he would still be 69 at the time of the elections grin grin
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by onemopol: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
[size=15pt]"It was also in conformity with the avowed commitment of the administration to advance the cause of national unity, stability, and democracy. In annulling the presidential election, this administration was keenly aware of its promise in November 1992 that it would disengage and institute a return to democracy on August 27, 1993. We are determined to keep the promise.

Since this transition, and indeed any transition, must have an end, I believe that our transition programme should and must come to an end, honestly and honourably"[/size]
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by safariman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
"Wise" and "IBB" should not be used in the same sentence
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by Beaf: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
IBB is a demon.
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by JeSoul(f): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
Beaf:

IBB is a demon.
Please stop insulting demons grin
Re: The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb by Beaf: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
JeSoul:

Please stop insulting demons grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Kai! You demons sef won't even want their name associated with IBB?

(1) (Reply)

2011 Election: Turai Backs Jonathan•shuns Senator Over Ibb / Saharareporters - Wikileaks: Jonathan Responds To The United States / Nigerian Banks To Trade In Chinese Yuan In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.