Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (40049 Views)

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Abolajihowells2: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Deelar:
PMB insha'Allah

Insha Allah bi kudiratilah
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by MistaCode(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
excellence44:
It's foolishness to live in South and register to vote in northern Kaduna knowing fully well that movement will be restricted on election day.
And who restricted movement..... Nonsense and ingregents
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by koboko69: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
This picture speaks otherwise. So much propaganda. I see soldiers asking to show your PVC to be let through...
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by cathodekazim: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
deltalife:

Does it mean it's a good model to follow...?

Why is your thinking that way

Ask ur ancestors
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by 9jaArea: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
You did well, hope you didn't vote Saraki for Senate?
We don't want rogue senators at Next Level

yrex01:
you've said it all. But it's bad tho, they shouldn't denial em der ryt to vote.

Anyways. 4+4.
I don collect saraki money vote buhari sha

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Malawian(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

This is how the APC idiots hope to remain in power, by deploying Thieefnuubu's thugs they hope to destroy voting in areas that are not their stronghold.

Las Las Atiku will win and we will ask for Thiefnuubu's head on a plate before real governance starts.

Their influence is limited already.
Oga, are you no listening? Most of Igbo voters dispersed. Is it the remaining Yoruba voters that will vote Atiku? I now fully understand their grandstanding that they will win.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, there's a protest at Stadium Roundabout as soldiers who mounted roadblock in the area attempted to stop residents from the southern part of Kaduna from accessing their polling units in the northern part of the state.

The soldiers say they have been authorised not to allow movement.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/protest-hits-southern-kaduna-as-soldiers-prevent-residents-from-voting-photos.html

The question is why are southern kaduna resident trying to vote in northern kaduna? Polling unit are supposed to be close to place of residence. It is expected that u walk to ur polling unit. Why are no northern kaduna resident going to South kaduna to cast their votes? This looks like attempt to discredit the election by sore losers.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Ramos16(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:
Obasanjo did more than this in 2003 n 2007

Karma is indeed a bitch

Underate sai baba at ur own peril

Karma to who na, Atiku or your country, this is foolish talk my friend, your country is literally showing signs of dictatorship and you are saying it is Karma? Damn, are Nigerians this dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

Story for the gods

Pmb till 2023

Satanic people, he has asked you a question you cannot answer you are using story for the gods to cover it.

Our Mr Upright integrity is fraud after all.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by openmine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

Karma is indeed a bitch

What is wrong is wrong and should never be repeated or used as a means to deprive others from voting!
And besides,its 2019 not 2003 or 2007!
Lets stop living in the past!

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Mariory(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
yrex01:
shattap. Where were u, wen he was rig out twice ?
Now, you want him to rig himself in twice!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
April4th:
Trying to disenfranchise the people, but the will of the people will prevail at the end of the day. Obidiently Atikulating.

The question u re to ask is why are southern kaduna people going to vote in northern kaduna and why is there any person from northern kaduna try to go vote in southern kaduna? Remember polling unit is near area of residence.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Shut up.
He was rigged in rather.
Thank U. The Person U Quoted A Billy GOAT. Buhari Was Simply Rigged In And He Was Just Clueless 4rm The Beginning. He Wasn't Prepared At All. Karma Is Laughing Out Loud Ryt Nw
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by MistaCode(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
I give up......... Buhari has won already, too many disenfranchisement down here in the East, in almost all PU they came with less ballot papers, This is the highest of it all, APC won't escape the wrath of God

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

Karma is indeed a bitch

listen your foolish self, so evil should continue in the land and you are happy about it.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
dguyindcorner:

You never start crying
You too will cry blood later!
excellence44:
It's foolishness to live in South and register to vote in northern Kaduna knowing fully well that movement will be restricted on election day.
Vehicular movement or human movement?

Which of the 2 are u talking about? undecided
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, there's a protest at Stadium Roundabout as soldiers who mounted roadblock in the area attempted to stop residents from the southern part of Kaduna from accessing their polling units in the northern part of the state.

The soldiers say they have been authorised not to allow movement.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/protest-hits-southern-kaduna-as-soldiers-prevent-residents-from-voting-photos.html

I love the people of southern Kaduna. The only place in the defunct northern region of Nigeria I would like to visit beyond Mukurdi municipality.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by koboko69: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
TemmieBassie:

Na wah ooo,even with the pictures? Thomas dey learn for where you dey oh.

What exactly can u see in the pictures....i see people showing their PVCs to be let through. Was it a soldier that snapped the pics behind the soldiers, how is it that the guy holding his PVC is behind the soldiers if no one was allowed to pass through?
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by AbleGod32123: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dhortunn:

What happened in Osun rerun months ago was??

Why are u replying that animal nah? Leave him and let him continue barking
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by phase1: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Malawian:

Oga, are you no listening? Most of Igbo voters dispersed. Is it the remaining Yoruba voters that will vote Atiku? I now fully understand their grandstanding that they will win.

Not all yorubas will vote Booharri and APC, their gragra is not enough to bring Buhari back to power. Just watch as things unfold.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

Ask ur ancestors
Power intoxicates. During GEJ era you people were behaving like slow poison now you are wild because of a dictator in power.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by MistaCode(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Positivepoint:

The question u re to ask is why are southern kaduna people going to vote in northern kaduna and why is there any person from northern kaduna try to go vote in southern kaduna? Remember polling unit is near area of residence.
You so full of poo, if u have ever been to Kaduna before u will know there is a place called Central Market were the North and South do businesses together, so I'm sure they accredited in that area

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by islandmoon: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Malawian:
What I witnessed today in Aguda Surulere Lagos was an eye opener. APC cannot be dislodged through democratic means. Imagine this, some set of area boys came from nowhere and started the mother of all fights, scattering more than 5 polling units in my area, you need to see how the crowd dispersed most of which where Igbo's and other non Yoruba's. as we were all inside waiting for the madness to subside, behold, the number of gun weilding policemen are almost as much as the remaining voters. omo, I gathered my mum and sister and went home. Last last, Buhari has 4 more years. we will survive him.

APC!!! what a set of people they are.

for real?
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Hmmmm.
That man is power hungry.
He'll die on that seat like his brother -Abacha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

Karma is indeed a bitch

That means buhari & APC draw their inspiration from d PDP which they accuse of destroying Nigeria. How's APC now better than PDP?
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by cathodekazim: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
listen your foolish self, so evil should continue in the land and you are happy about it.

No I disagree with you

Atiku is the real evil that we must avoid
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:

No I disagree with you

Atiku is the real evil that we must avoid

Kai you are not mentally alright.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Teejay13(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
The peoples voice must be hard. Yes.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by cathodekazim: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Kai you are not mentally alright.

He is in Sofia pain
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Gunayo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na wa

Already Atiku in early lead
Buhari went to the polling booth with only one wife while Atiku went with his 4wives Vote automatic counted Buhari 2 votes Atiku 5 votes

Its good to marry many wives ooo
For your information it was only titi that accompany him to the poling unit and both cast their votes. I watched it live on nta. So stop pasting fake news here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.