Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) (14471 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Bigmugu: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/babatunde-fashola-casts-his-vote-at-his-polling-unit-in-lagos-photos/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Bigmugu: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool Next Greater Level sure ☺

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by bizmaster003(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
He is atikulated

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Salvador1: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
One vote for buhari if it's valid
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Minister of darkness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Trendme: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool
SweetJoystick:
Minister of darkness
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Minister of darkness

Then
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Trendme: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Sweetcollins: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
So what?
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by BubuZombi: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice One Minister, you still have 4 more year to serve your Country

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by franchasng: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos the no man's land, the island of Biafra just as we have islands far away UK that belong to the British, Lagos is an island that belongs to the Igbos cool

Don't quote me to distract me, I am busy counting votes in my polling unit angry

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by yemeshak: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Change the change.

I can tell you that in May we will be having a new minister in his portfolio. #Atikulated
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by kingthreatz: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
The next president after Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by iCauseTrouble: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
K
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Pajapaja: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by cutesmilez(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by goroman: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
lol even pdp agent dey support bubu ��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by steveDpro: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
An education blog with adsense for sale, whatsapp me for more info 0 8 0 2 4 1 6 6 7 4 7
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by RichDad1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
No time.
Few hours to next level.
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by wise0ne: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Get Atikulated Now to make Nigeria Great again
Say no to Lifelessness
Say no to incompetency
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Another mugu, who wasn't disgraced like AmboCOWde.
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
steveDpro:
An education blog with adsense for sale, whatsapp me for more info 0 8 0 2 4 1 6 6 7 4 7

Is the Adsense pin verified sad
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Ijaya123: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fashola my guy.

A potential presidential candidate come 2023 after PMB’s tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by CapedBaldy: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
I think they are going to redo this election
Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Minister of darkness
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
goroman:
lol even pdp agent dey support bubu ��
How ? He is indicated 8 years for Atiku. Yes, we can argue on this for ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! / Former Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Not Dead – Government Sources / Sanwo-olu Adjusts Campaign Structure, Appoints Ambode’s Aide As Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.