Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. (4850 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by sogodihno: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Herdsmen:

Just admit that the ruling party is rigging the election already..

Wow! Dont u think is too early to cry, wail a little more! The way APC will beat Atiku ehn! E go surprise u
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin grin grin

"Asked to go back to the East and vote"

Just comply nah and all will be fine.

Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa man complaining he was denied voting in the East?

Zero sense.. Meanwhile I am Bjorn
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin grin grin

"Asked to go back to the East and vote"

Just comply nah and all will be fine.

Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa man complaining he was denied voting in the East?

Zero sense.. Meanwhile I am Bjorn the iron side
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by IvarTheBoneless: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Zero sense.. Meanwhile I am Bjorn

That's why you cried when i beat the shiit outta you nah. And no one can complain about Ivar's intelligence
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

That's why you cried when i beat the shiit outta you nah. And no one can complain about Ivar's intelligence

Cripple mofo Ivar beat Bjorn the iron side grin , joke of the day.
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by dotcomnamename: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Herdsmen:
Inec delay .. delivery. ..in PDP control states.. localities.. Even with massive turnout of voters..

Military involvement and actions..

Thugs invading polls ..While the security agencies watch from the sidelines..

Multiple deaths recorded .. killed by opposition thugs and Nigeria military..

Abduction of opposition leaders .. and local chieftains..

Delay of sensitive materials?in opposition stronghold.. Knowing the weather is not friendly and a heavy downpour in view..

Nigerians have seen it all..

Hope that international observers are reading all social media post..
In all Nigerians are resilient..
Back to daura is all they want...even in the face of heavy provocation

They will rig ..but they will fail...

Double mouth frustrated wailer:

He claim: "APC Has Rigged 2019 Election". Then he further stated : "They will rig it but they will fail".

Lol
grin
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Heeyor:
Already Atiku in early lead
Buhari went to the polling booth with only one wife while Atiku went with his 4wives Vote automatic counted Buhari 2 votes Atiku 5 votes

What a way to win you are very funny
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by IvarTheBoneless: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Cripple mofo Ivar beat Bjorn the iron side grin , joke of the day.

Send your Fidelity Bank details let me send you money for a TV. I know gala sellers don't usually have such luxuries undecided
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by bencr7: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
wat is my business if atiku or buhari win
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Send your Fidelity Bank details let me send you money for a TV. I know gala sellers don't usually have such luxuries undecided

Chai internet has done it again, even a brainless poverty stricken junkie will now talk to me anyhow, I don't blame u though, it's poverty mentality that will make u conclude and call someone u never met poor.. Stupid mofo
Re: APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. by osidec: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
exposition:
So sad! Another four years of suffering for the Nigerian masses!
we shall all suffer it together including the Yorubas who taught that voting against Atiku is to punish the Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Holds NEC Meeting Today After Governors’ Meeting / Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / Why Are There No Igbo Candidates Contesting For Elective Positions In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.