Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. (12070 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Working class girls for Abuja, I fear them die Everybody eye dey for money. That's how we pick one up one day on her way to work. My friend had to act like my driver calling me oga. As we dropped her at her work place, a banker oooo, my friend rushed out to meet her and told her that his oga will love to see her after work. Na so she carry number give my guy. My guy just told me not to gist her anything that he has finished the work for me with what he told her.
By 6pm he called her has she instructed and he went to pick her, bought are fast food takeaway and delivered her straight to my bedroom as we already planned it. She wanted to start forming gist and asking to know me more and I just asked her if she is in a hurry to run away from me. Without saying anything thing else I just told her to take off her skirt suit and everything. Just like play she did not hesitate but she asked me if I had a condom which I didn't have. So I called my friend to rush to the corner shop to buy as a driver things you get. She was like no my driver (my real guy ooo) would know we are going to have sex and I told her obviously she already knows the reason why he brought her to me. Omo my guy funny sha, na so my guy carry condom put for tray come serve me for room say oga I don bring am. That's how me and this banker got down and after everything I just formed phone call that i have an urgent meeting. I told her I will write a cheque for 500k and give my driver to give her and go drop her off then I will collect her number from him and call her when am free.

The mumu babe was so happy and I left to hide in another room and told my guy to go drop her. My guy brought one dead cheque that the account is empty and closed and signed 500k for her.
He gave her and took her to drop her somewhere and in the car he said he was playing with the girl and told her as oga give you this kind money how much you go give me naa, the stingy babe say when she cash the cheque next time she is coming to see oga she will give him 5k. Asin my guy laugh die sha.

After everything sha, the next day its like bank clear her say the cheque no good so she call my guy wey form driver dey shout for my guy say its like my guy job her give her fake cheque then collect the cheque oga signed for her. My guy start to speak Hausa for phone like say na wrong number.

That day laugh wan kill us so my guy was telling me on a very good day if we no do her like that, the girl no for even answer us because we no be alhaji. After that day sha I never set my eyes on her again as she didn't even have my number and just knew me as a diplomat working with the UN, all na wash.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Oche211(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmmmm... Corporate olosho

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by BlueAir: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
I would have believed this story if u hadn't written she was brought to ur home bedroom. Since that's the case, she would have come back to curse and swear at ur door step not everything ending happily ever after like u portrayed. But the strategy can work if only she was hammered at an hotel

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueAir:
I would have believed this story if u hadn't written she was brought to ur home bedroom. Since that's the case, she would have come back to curse and swear at ur door step not everything ending happily ever after like u portrayed. But the strategy can work if only she was hammered at an hotel

Guy its a big estate and my guy wasn't foolish to have driven in a way she will recognise the particular house. First of all all houses in the estate are the same kind in every phase. Being the first time to come there it won't be easy for you to recognize the very particular house you entered except you visit more than once. Its not like a house in a street along the road and the security is very tight that you can't come into the estate and be roaming about from house to house trying to identity who lives there if not na cell you go end up.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Diaris god o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by BlueAir: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Guy its a big estate and my guy wasn't foolish to have driven in a way she will recognise the particular house. First of all all houses in the estate are the same kind in every phase. Being the first time to come there it won't be easy for you to recognize the very particular house you entered except you visit more than once. Its not like a house in a street along the road and the security is very tight that you can't come into the estate and be roaming about from house to house trying to identity who lives there if not na cell you go end up.
maybe it's ur estate sha. But some estate houses aren't the same.

If this story is true, then u get mind. I don't have the liver for this

25 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
So you just chop the ponmo clean mouth....bad guy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueAir:
maybe it's ur estate sha. But some estate houses aren't the same.

If this story is true, then u get mind. I don't have the liver for this

In Abuja estates, that's how its built. The houses are the same in the estate. Like in my estate, all the house in phase one are the same kind of bungalows and upstairs. In phase two all the houses are the same type but different pattern from phase one. And so on up to phase four now or even face five because the estate is big.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by uboma(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
@EdoBozz, you and your friend acted childishly.

If you had to lie to make her accept you, then you have inferiority complex.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by DonroxyII: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
Diaris god o
All the dck you are sharing in Estate .... God go ansa

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by BlueAir: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

In Abuja estates, that's how its built. The houses are the same in the estate. Like in my estate, all the house in phase one are the same kind of bungalows and upstairs. In phase two all the houses are the same type but different pattern from phase one. And so on up to phase four now or even face five because the estate is big.
hm.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
uboma:

Bro forget that thing, I tell you say I dey find girlfriend? I dey catch my trips you dey tell me of inferiority complex. Why would I have wasted my time to pass through long process when I wasn't looking for something serious and I fit bet say that lady get boyfriend or fiance self.

30 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Fuuny story. So all in all you guys wanted to prove a point right? I still stand on my belief that not all Abuja ladies are runs babes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fuuny story. So all in all you guys wanted to prove a point right? I still stand on my belief that not all Abuja ladies are runs babes.

Oh dear don't get me wrong, I am not saying there are no good girls in Abuja. I actually later dated a very good girl that stays in gwarimpa estate. We dated for three good years but we just pathed ways due to distance as I moved out of naija and she also moved to another country too for her masters.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by uboma(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Bro forget that thing, I tell you say I dey find girlfriend? I dey catch my trips you dey tell me of inferiority complex. Why would I have wasted my time to pass through long process when I wasn't looking for something serious and I fit bet say that lady get boyfriend or fiance self.

As you were not looking for a serious relationship, you still didn't have to lie and pretend to be who you are not just to get to her pants.

You are a child.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Gulher: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fictional story about two guys who truly have no game.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
uboma:

As you were not looking for a serious relationship, you still didn't have to lie and pretend to be who you are not just to get to her pants.

You are a child.

Live with that bro... Mr adult.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by sirliu(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hope you know that signing dud cheques is a crime and the girl would have been forced to reveal who gave her the cheque which could have led to your arrest or that of your friend. Also, your name will be put into a dud cheque register for 5 years. Banks use an application called Dishonoured Instrument Verification System (DIVS) to check to see if you are a serial defaulter. If you wonder why I know these things, it is because I built the application. I am calling this story fake. There are too many loopholes and lies. It was entertaining though.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by UniQue84: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
uboma:

guy abeg shift which one be inferiority complex, its people like you that make girls cheat on men and see it as normal laughing among her peers that she caught a mugu and when it comes disposing lies of course we know which gender be expert put.

There is no moral justification here for that olosho corporate babe, they hide behind feminism but sneak their way into hotels fvckin rich men for money and if that cheque was actually legit she would disturbed us on social media saying how God Just blessed her...saying Oluwa is involve as her other colleague in nollywood usually do, grin sorry sister bad market cheesy grin spits**

And this one will have a serious boyfriend who profess love to her everyday, perhaps she might even be engaged yet they can't say NO or turned blind eye to flashy cars and money.

Indeed the saying is true that there is a hoe in every woman it just the opportunity that has not presented itself to many. cheesy grin

I swear she will get home and for her to feel guilty in front of her boyfriend she will transfer the aggression on him using thier normal motto " men are scum" cheesy, den don catch and chop many like this for nairaland but forming nu go let them talk truth grin.

I just pity for boys that fall in love .....women call them loverboys grin cheesy, guys open eye women fuvk at random they dont care. Imagine they picked u up took you to thier room and bleeped the hell out of you chaiii just like that ...she is cheaper than street olosho.

Edoboss well done for a job well done, if my own sister behave in like manner still chop her grin cheesy grin cheesy

I will really like to pay you a visit one day in Abuja so we can hunt for more and chop clean mouth grin cheesy

Hoes everywhere .

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
UniQue84:
guy abeg shift which one be inferiority complex, its people like you that make girls cheat on men and see it as normal laughing among her peers that she caught a mugu and when it comes disposing lies of course we know which gender be expert put.

There is no moral justification here for that olosho corporate babe, they hide behind feminism but sneak their way into hotels fvckin rich men for money and if that cheque was actually legit she would disturbed us on social media saying how God Just blessed her...saying Oluwa is involve as her other colleague in nollywood usually do, grin sorry sister bad market cheesy grin spits**

And this one will have a serious boyfriend who profess love to her everyday, perhaps she might even be engaged yet they can't say NO or turned blind eye to flashy cars and money.

Indeed the saying is true that there is a hoe in every woman it just the opportunity that has not presented itself to many. cheesy grin

I swear she will get home and for her to feel guilty in front of her boyfriend she will transfer the aggression on him using thier normal motto " men are scum" cheesy, den don catch and chop many like this for nairaland but forming nu go let them talk truth grin.

I just pity for boys that fall in love .....women call them loverboys grin cheesy, guys open eye women fuvk at random they dont care. Imagine they picked u up took you to thier room and bleeped the hell out of you chaiii just like that ...she is cheaper than street olosho.

Edoboss well done for a job well done, if my own sister behave in like manner still chop her grin cheesy grin cheesy

I will really like to pay you a visit one day in Abuja so we can hunt for more and chop clean mouth grin cheesy

Hoes everywhere .

You are same with EdoBozz, another child who prefers to rant. When you get tired, go get some sleep.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by djoe21(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:
Working class girls for Abuja, I fear them die Everybody eye dey for money. That's how we pick one up one day on her way to work. My friend had to act like my driver calling me oga. As we dropped her at her work place, a banker oooo, my friend rushed out to meet her and told her that his oga will love to see her after work. Na so she carry number give my guy. My guy just told me not to gist her anything that he has finished the work for me with what he told her.
By 6pm he called her has she instructed and he went to pick her, bought are fast food takeaway and delivered her straight to my bedroom as we already planned it. She wanted to start forming gist and asking to know me more and I just asked her if she is in a hurry to run away from me. Without saying anything thing else I just told her to take off her skirt suit and everything. Just like play she did not hesitate but she asked me if I had a condom which I didn't have. So I called my friend to rush to the corner shop to buy as a driver things you get. She was like no my driver (my real guy ooo) would know we are going to have sex and I told her obviously she already knows the reason why he brought her to me. Omo my guy funny sha, na so my guy carry condom put for tray come serve me for room say oga I don bring am. That's how me and this banker got down and after everything I just formed phone call that i have an urgent meeting. I told her I will write a cheque for 500k and give my driver to give her and go drop her off then I will collect her number from him and call her when am free.

The mumu babe was so happy and I left to hide in another room and told my guy to go drop her. My guy brought one dead cheque that the account is empty and closed and signed 500k for her.
He gave her and took her to drop her somewhere and in the car he said he was playing with the girl and told her as oga give you this kind money how much you go give me naa, the stingy babe say when she cash the cheque next time she is coming to see oga she will give him 5k. Asin my guy laugh die sha.

After everything sha, the next day its like bank clear her say the cheque no good so she call my guy wey form driver dey shout for my guy say its like my guy job her give her fake cheque then collect the cheque oga signed for her. My guy start to speak Hausa for phone like say na wrong number.

That day laugh wan kill us so my guy was telling me on a very good day if we no do her like that, the girl no for even answer us because we no be alhaji. After that day sha I never set my eyes on her again as she didn't even have my number and just knew me as a diplomat working with the UN, all na wash.

Bro you need to calm down with all these your sexcapades.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
uboma:

You are same with EdoBozz, another child who prefers to rant. When you get tired, go get some sleep.

Abeg park well and carry your adult self out of my thread naaa. If e dey pain you say we be kids why not ignore us wey be kids go follow adult reason. Abi your sister or girlfriend tell you say something like that happen to her you come dey vex dey feel say na me?

What's your own bro. Just ignore my writeup and go follow the election threads abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
djoe21:

Bro you need to calm down with all these your sexcapades.

No worries bro, I have a lot to tell. I don repent now sha oooo. But am just dropping my past experiences one by one so one day I can come to my threads and be laughing at myself.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by rex444(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

ma niggerz......correct....tho I ran this package like 10years ago...am off d game
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by UniQue84: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
uboma:

look at this slowpoke reason why many ladies see men as weakling cos they can't hold thier own worship women as if is thier god grin

These are the guyz back then we were in campus many years back don't have the confident and swag to approach ladies but will be beefing smart sharp guys that know thier value.

Back then in school, a lady friend of mine siphoned one guy using emotional blackmail to the extent the guy had to withdraw that year to come continue the other year cos the babe finish am to even his school fees.. grin and she was laughing about it in front of her friends, if the guy sight the babe wen he come back he go bend grin cheesy chaiii I just shake head, nice guyz will never learn.

See it amazes me how women think someone choose to be nice, caring, loving and you end up dumping him sighting he is too boring and easily predictable and opt for a bad guy, you go carry wetin you see grin, cos as hoes are not loyal so also bad guys ain't loyal.. shocked shocked

See u go quote me tire grin I don't want to gist about my escapades this one na Edobozz crip cheesy and concindentally I be EDO boy too we attract anywhere..

What's the time pls check loverboy grin, madam go soon come u know say na you dey cook and wash plate grin cheesy grin or else cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
For a female banker doing runz d babe dull wella and she's an abuja babe for dat mattershocked. Female bankers wey dey do runz by the side are not easily decieved as such. If na a real smart abuja banker who does runz by the side she suppose demand u drop something for her akant or hand b4 she put back for groundcheesy. D babe really fall the hand of abuja runz babescheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by clemz85(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Italian job

Your guy na Italian stunch

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Oh dear don't get me wrong, I am not saying there are no good girls in Abuja. I actually later dated a very good girl that stays in gwarimpa estate. We dated for three good years but we just pathed ways due to distance as I moved out of naija and she also moved to another country too for her masters.
That's d popular belief and it's affecting the good and serious ones.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
For a female banker doing runz d babe dull wella and she's an abuja babe for dat mattershocked. Female bankers wey dey do runz by the side are not easily decieved as such. If na a real smart abuja banker who does runz by the side she suppose demand u drop something for her akant or hand b4 she put back for groundcheesy. D babe really fall the hand of abuja runz babescheesy.
She was just deceived by d effizy. But that op bad shaa. I hope someone will not deliberately deceive his daughter badly in future.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She was just deceived by d effizy. But that op bad shaa. I hope someone will not deliberately deceive his daughter badly in future.
na girls wey never too expose but still get materialistic eye or greedy female undegraduates dey fall for such formatcheesy. But a female banker wey suppose don open eye jus fall yakata for d format na wetin surprise mecheesy. Op play im game well sha though dem fit hook am with d dud check wey im give her.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
op bad shaa. I hope someone will not deliberately deceive his daughter badly in future.
if im dauther no too tear eye 4 material things she wont be decieved cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
na girls wey never too expose but still get materialistic eye or greedy female undegraduates dey fall for such formatcheesy. But a female banker wey suppose don open eye jus fall yakata for d format na wetin surprise mecheesy. Op play im game well sha though dem fit hook am with d dud check wey im give her.
She for even ask wetin dey her body wey young man chop am finish with condom come give am 500k!? What young man does that? When no b pot bellied polithiefian grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Naked Chicks Seen Walking Around The Street(pictures) / How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.