Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) (17337 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Trizzi: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Former Edo State Governor and APC national chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/comrade-adams-oshiomhole-casts-his-vote.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by olametrix(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
When you need us, u queue with us on the same line, after using us, then you are no where to be found when we need you
Useless politicians

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Quick one, I learnt that his wife is not Nigerian citizen.
My question is since now she's married to a Nigerian and she's living in Nigeria, can she vote??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Alloyhardu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Psych0: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which one he just stand for line like who con fight warcheesy

See how he headbutt the poor nigga for hin back.
Yeye mancheesy

5 Likes

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Gizer: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Like for PDP, Share for APC

56 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aruba. . .

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by nony43(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
My father my father, pls blind his eyes to vote for Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by abdmams: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Waakanda: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
I comment my reserve cheesy
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
another apc vote.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sai baba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by stano2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
No result sheet present in my polling unit, so no voting
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
My ex governor

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by cathodekazim: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
M APC though

But this man is a true definition of short man devil

DAT pikin self dey fear
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Him wan compress the guy behind am...

Oshiomole no fit stop intimidation
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mr Monkey Banana

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by baillers123: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Toad. belive me, he only stood in d line to take pixs.. there after bypassing the queue to vote as mvp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Gsentme(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Space booked
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Isyomah(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who cares..
Wen i casted mine,, nobody snapped me.. My vote no even make front page.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by 2wenty9ineteen: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
olametrix:
When you need us, u queue with us on the same line, after using us, then you are no where to be found when we need you
Useless politicians

Don't forget to get #Nigeria working again

Be atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by leflxy: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
The lil gal.. Not even happy to see his face.. #Atikulated all the way
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by yemeshak: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
This dingbat is one of the reasons why I don't tell people I am from Edo state.

Foolish old man bereft of sense.

Edo is for Atiku. I collected his money and voted Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
baillers123:
Toad. belive me, he only stood in d line to take pixs.. there after bypassing the queue to vote as mvp
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Zorbadezinc: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
MEANWHILE HERE IS ANAMBARA STATE GOVERNOR, THE FAMOUS DRUNKARD WIT HIS AGBERO WIFE EBELECHUKWU AT THEIR ALCOHOL POLLING UNIT AT AGULERI...

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Froggie will cry today
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
4+4 ni jaare... Oya tesiojue grin...

PDP slayer osho baba
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by chinos98(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
this man is funny, see as e Wan squeeze that boy for back�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery / FG Still Practicing Quasi-subsidy, Expect Fuel Price Hike – Oil Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.