Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? (345 Views)

Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
People keep telling me before I join politics..i have to belong to one secret cult or the other for protection and to network with other big Wigs..does it mean a true Christian can't join politics?
Re: Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have always wondered myself why I must join politics before partaking. Is it a clique or what? Or one of those free things that has been hijacked and monopolized by occultists?
Re: Are All Nigerian Politicians Occultists? by Damsgold1(m): 5:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Do you know that some Doctors, Lecturers, Lawyers are blindly believed to be occultists.

Those who tagged others occultist are illiterates or ill-educated people who have little or no knowledge of psychology. They lebeled others occultist Just to justify their failure, and console their miserable life. Everything lies in the mind. With adequate training and knowledge you can be whatever you want to be. You can become a vampire, you can also become a robot. The choice is yours.

Soldiers can kill people without feeling guilty because they've been trained to...
Surgical Doctors can operate on peoples body cos they are trained to...

Don't ask me why are some people successful in their careers and others are Not...

To become a successful person all you need is in you. All you need is your mind. Your programming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Massacre: Nigerian Imam Who Saved Countless Lives, Speaks / Pastor Empowers Widow With N300,000, Gives Her Son Scholarship / No Prophet In The Bible Has Performed Miracle Than Me Except Jesus -bishop Obini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.