Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (57971 Views)

Moments Unknown Gunmen Were Shot When Disrupting Election Process In Owerri / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by munas: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

You people are finished in that area. You burnt a yoruba OPC member ?! You think this is Anambra where you can be lawless and Barbaric? Let the dust settle. After this election, you'll hear from us. Them no born uche well. See you soon

You are mad...let them come na

No tribe has the monopoly of violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by munas: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
You are idiot...

So you think other people do not know how to do reprisal attacks right? FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

Look at you talking about loosing, I'd hope you would be there when the fight begins. I'm Yoruba but We have the most demented idiots in the whole of Africa, and I'm tired of you guys shit, you're always yapping online, but no action. If not for the breakthroughs in science and medicine, many of you low IQ idiots would have been taking care of by natural selection.

You are a fuckin. g stupid bastard if you are indeed Yoruba. If anything starts people like you will be the first to die.
These idiots are here gloating about killing a Yoruba and you are telling me you are Yoruba! May God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by StOla: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
this one seems bent on redirecting aggressions of apc heavy loss at lagos polls.. ur thug got served. stop dragging ethnicities into it.

Who cares about the thug?

Why giving me an advice that I am equally giving the nitwit who is using his own tribe to take credit for the death of a thug whose gang would want to avenge?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by mightyhazel: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
StOla:

Who cares about the thug?

Why giving me an advice that I am equally giving the nitwit who is using his own tribe to take credit for the death of a thug whose gang would want to avenge?
who cares about thug,..but ur all over the place bleating about the dead thug and threathening law abiding citizens of other ethnicities. just shut the hell up with all this nonsense。

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by eagleeye2: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
StOla:

But the Igboman just had to take the glory for his tribe to make it a tribal affair when it was not?

Is that not suicidal stupidity?

Soon it will be blamed on Lagos-Ibadan press for making it a tribal affair, but someone is rejoicing now and basking in the glory of a boast that his tribe killed a Yoruba thug.
Please how does one identify who is Igbo or Yoruba in a faceless forum? And the voice or sentiment of one determines that of a whole tribe in Lagos?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by StOla: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
who cares about thug,..but ur all over the place bleating about the dead thug and threathening law abiding citizens of other ethnicities. just shut the hell up with all this nonsense。

I can see you are hurt because I put the nitwit in the spotlight that he deserved, and who was actually allover different threads spewing the same trash and taking ownership for his tribe of something that could backfire.

I can only wish you more agony if you are worried about me rather than be worried about the suicidal actions of the nitwit.

Continue playing Ostrich. Lagos-Ibadan press is always ever handy to blame for self-inflicted woes.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by YorubaBigot: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
StOla:

Ban me for pointing out the stupidity of a tribe that is incapable of learning from such past suicidal gloating?

Sad thing is the idiots stoking the tribal animosity, will not be the victims of the repercussion.
you are very very stupid. The hypocrisy of some of you is nauseatung to say the least . Everytime you come here speaking stupid english as if you know anything. You have been here threatening fire and brimstone as if youre immune from thesame fire you're stocking, what exactly are you going to do?.

Thesame idiots applauding buhari when he gave shoot at sight order at ballot snatchers. Whats the difference between a ballot snatcher and a political thug who disrupts peaceful election?

Fyi, i'm yoruba before useful idiots call me ipob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by YorubaBigot: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
StOla:

I can see you are hurt because I put the nitwit in the spotlight that he deserved, and who was actually allover different threads spewing the same trash and taking ownership for his tribe of something that could backfire.

I can only wish you more agony if you are worried about me rather than be worried about the suicidal actions of the nitwit.

Continue playing Ostrich. Lagos-Ibadan press is always ever handy to blame for self-inflicted woes.
ogbeni shut up abed

You wanna see a nitwit, an irredeemable one at that? Look in the mirror

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
ReppingMoi:
The 60% are not an organized armed group. Igbos dont have any ethnic militia. Hausas/Fulani have Fulani herdsmen, Yorubas have OPC/Agebkoya, Niger Delta have NDA, which one does the Igbos have?
stop beating chest if you see any igbo Man slap him and tell him Lagos is your papa land make he go back to nnewi .
RiP in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You are a fuckin. g stupid bastard if you are indeed Yoruba. If anything starts people like you will be the first to die.
These idiots are here gloating about killing a Yoruba and you are telling me you are Yoruba! May God punish you.

Start something stupid be and watch yourself go deliver that message to God in person. If you are a Yoruba and an unhinged moronic bastard, you being a Yoruba doesn't negate your minimal state of existence. And you should treated accordingly if you display your subhuman tendencies.

Again, all you do is talk online.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

If I had the chance I will rid of us, you everlasting retards. You contribute nothing to humanity, all you do is suck air and create more problems.
The Yoruba can do without you retards. sorry
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

Start something stupid and watch yourself go deliver that message to God in person. If you are a Yoruba and an unhinged moronic bastard, you being a Yoruba doesn't negate your minimal state of existence. And you should treated accordingly if you display your subhuman tendencies.

Again, all you do is talk online.

Like I said earlier, your forefathers boasted more than this. If you really want to make this a Yoruba vs Ibo thing just go ahead and do it.
All this tough talking will end in less than a week. Bloody doofus.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by StOla: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaBigot:
ogbeni shut up abed

You wanna see a nitwit, an irredeemable one at that? Look in the mirror

You need cold yoghurt to calm your distress.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

If I had the chance I will rid of us, you everlasting retards. You contribute nothing to humanity, all you do is suck air and create more problems.
The Yoruba can do without you retards. sorry

If you had the chance! Retarded bastards like you don't usually get any chance. So don't worry about getting any chance.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Like I said earlier, your forefathers boasted more than this. If you really want to make this a Yoruba vs Ibo thing just go ahead and do it.
All this tough talking will end in less than a week. Bloody doofus.

So predictable, conclude that I'm Igbo, because obviously being from an ethnic group automatically formats your brain to think certain ways right?

I know my bloodline, we are Yoruba that stand for what's right, and I continue this tradition. A Yoruba thief is a thief and you'll be treated as a such. If you are moronic enough and decide to fight alongside a thief because he's Yoruba and you're Yoruba then both of you will be dealt as both thieves
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

You're an Idiot! I'm Yoruba and I will join the Igbos to beat the hell out of you. Making stupid threats online, foolish dolt.
If you want to act like an animal then you will be treated as one.

Shit for brain bastard.

You are very stupid. Any Omo ale Yoruba will be dealt with.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

So predictable, conclude that I'm Igbo, because obviously being from an ethnic group automatically formats your brain to think certain ways ain't that right sheeple?

I know my bloodline, we are Yoruba that stand for what's right, and I continue this tradition. A Yoruba thief is thief and you'll be treated as a thief. if you are moronic enough and decide to fight alongside a thief then whatever is meted out would be equally be yours.

You wouldn't know what is right if it hits you on your daft head. Who brought Ibo into this conversation? Who bragged about killing a Yoruba? Are you fucking retarded? Please check your bloodline again, you are most likely a bastard.
Go through my comments and see where I stand regarding criminals before you come here and spew rubbish.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

So predictable, conclude that I'm Igbo, because obviously being from an ethnic group automatically formats your brain to think certain ways right?

I know my bloodline, we are Yoruba that stand for what's right, and I continue this tradition. A Yoruba thief is thief and you'll be treated as a thief. if you are moronic enough and decide to fight alongside a thief then whatever is meted out would be equally be yours.

Look at this goat. You probably have an Ibo mother.

How is he a thief? Because he burnt ballot boxes? Can Ibo allow their bro to be killed by Yoruba in the southeast for doing same thing. You're mad and insane. Omo ale.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

You are very stupid. Any Omo ale Yoruba will be dealt with.

Before you succeed in passing on your useless genes, You'd be taken care of first. A defective Yoruba poses a more imminent threat than a bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kendrick419(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
BiafransExposed:
See earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5042268/man-burnt-alive-baba-ewe/1
This happened at Baba Ewe according to camera man eye witness.
You can hear them saying good for him he came to disrupt election in the first video
Here
U just get up Commot for house go die for notting ....I hope now ur eyes don open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZzJY2RtZI

I can't post the second video on YouTube because it violates their terms and conditions. So watch the raw jungle justice on facebook below

Source eye witness facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2288560801174569&id=2099633476733970&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.2288560801174569%3Atop_level_post_id.2288560801174569%3Atl_objid.2288560801174569%3Acontent_owner_id_new.2099633476733970%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2288560801174569%3Apage_id.2099633476733970%3Aphoto_id.1197591953746492%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Apage_insights.%7B%222099633476733970%22%3A%7B%22role%22%3A1%2C%22page_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22story_fbid%22%3A2288560801174569%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1550936741%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%7D%2C%22actor_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22page_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22actor_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22post_id%22%3A2288560801174569%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.2099633476733970%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1551427199%3A4865520980853184764&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You wouldn't know what is right if it hits you on your daft head. Who brought Ibo into this conversation? Who bragged about killing a Yoruba? Are you fucking retarded? Please check your bloodline again, you are most likely a bastard.
Go through my comments and see where I stand regarding criminals before you come here and spew rubbish.

Omo ale ni tevinsolt. Can you imagine the rubbish coming from his mouth? Yoruba need to tighten on these saboteurs that loves to be political correct even when Igbo are desecrating their tribe. Bunch of eediot.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Omo ale no tevinsolt. Can you imagine the rubbish coming from his mouth? Yoruba need to tighten on these saboteurs that loves to be political correct even when people are desecrating their tribe. Bunch of eediot.

That one is particularly dumb.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

Before you succeed in passing on your useless genes, You'd be taken care of first. A defective Yoruba poses a more imminent threat than a bastard.

See this cursed Osu with cursed bitchh of a mother. I know why you have an allegiance to the Igbo. You're a loser who has no self esteem except for the Ibos hailing your ugly ass for your stupidity. Foolish thing who need to be wasted
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

My dude just shut the hell up. Those that were hired to disrupt those polling booths, were they Yoruba or not?

If you were there on queue with family and friends and that idiot came by and came like he did, what would you have done?

If Robbers came raiding your property, do you first establish if they are Yoruba before you act with intelligence and possibly aggression if warranted?

What he did was instill fear in the minds of those people, that is the definition of terrorism. Unfortunately he got what was coming to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by forayfleo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:

I have seen the video. That serves him right.

Snatch box and be killed.

Good riddance
and here is Rivers State the apc doing the ballox snatching thing
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

That one is particularly dumb.

Not just dumb but very stupid. I guess that stupid tevinsolt is happy so far with the way Igbo are gloating over the Yorubas on the thread yet the same eediot would open his cursed mouth to say he's a Yoruba. Tevinsolt, ori e ti yi. Omo ale.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Guestlander: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

My dude just shut the hell up. Those that were hired to disrupt those polling booths, were they Yoruba or not?

If you were there on queue with family and friends and that idiot came by and came like he did, what would you have done?

If Robbers came raiding your property, do you first establish if they are Yoruba before you act with intelligence and possibly aggression if warranted?

What he did was instill fear in the minds of those people that is the definition of terrorism. Unfortunately he got what was coming to him

I know you have no brains in your head. At what point did it changed to ibo vs Yoruba and not just a thug breaking the law?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this goat. You probably have an Ibo mother.

How is he a thief? Because he burnt ballot boxes? Can Ibo allow their bro to be killed by Yoruba in the southeast for doing same thing. You're mad and insane. Omo ale.

When he burnt those ballot boxes, he took away their constitutional right to choose who their leader would be for a 4 year period of their lives.

When you play stupid games you win stupid prices. He did, and got paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by Kagawa10: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
tevinsolt:

What he did was instill fear in the minds of those people that is the definition of terrorism. Unfortunately he got what was coming to him

This one is obviously a pained PDP goat. Ori e buru. Foolish nonentity. How dare you want to maim a man who did you no wrong? All he did was to burn ballot boxes. Did he touch the bitchh of your mother or your accursed sisters? Abi ode le leyi. You're very stupid.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

I know you have no brains in your head. At what point did it changed to ibo vs Yoruba and not just a thug breaking the law?

I'm not interested in playing dumb with you. Even if I spell it out, you'd still wouldn't get it.
If it is just a thug then why get riled up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.