Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77352 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Offpoint: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just because of peanut Tinubu paid him... unfortunately he won't be here to witness the end of the election.

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by tayo4ng(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good for him,after all this warning.they serve him right
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Ubdavis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
I love this!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mybestlove(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
N
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by badman007(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stoned to death by voters

Unknown voters
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by raynobz: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
More lives are going down.... Nigeria needs to grow above this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by aljharem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.
Ibos shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Fahrenhite(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wasted idiot. I hope he didn't leave any kids behind cos people like this deserves nothing but death
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is not good. In the words of the destined kids
"Africa why? Why the killings? "

Pls black people let us have sense.

Las Las the people don't trust the justice system that's why they took Laws into their own hands. It wrong though.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by golddust6000(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
May his soul rest in Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by kitaatita: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
The conundrum
1. Buhari says ballot snatchers risk their lives
2. PDP rejected Buhari's admonition
3. APC backed hoodlums snatches ballot box
4. PDP backed voter burn him alive

What will I say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by livinbygrace: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:

Another dead afonja.

Some of you don’t apply sense when making comment.If you don’t know the implication of what just happened ,means you are still tiro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by aljharem(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
badman007:
Stoned to death by voters

Unknown voters
He will be known

He is Igbo though
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by djshevytee: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
All the social media keyboard warriors, where are you at
LIKE FOR Atiku SHARE FOR BUHARI
hope you are still wining your likes on here
4+4 Issa goal 2023 sai Baba
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by boxypane(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:

Another dead afonja.
You are a disgrace to this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by DauraIsAGoal: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Good for him. Next. angry
But he was actually working for your master Tinubu
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mrkia(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rubbish! Isn't this the same pic some1 posted here sometime ago with the capture "a man set himself alive because hoodlums denied them their civic rights to vote"

PDP will never kill us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's sad. Buhari's kids crash expensive bikes and buy Millon naira bags and this guy died for them .

Africans why?
BOOMnaija:
This mugu just die like fowl while the idiot politicians he is working for have their children in d best locations abroad enjoying d best out of life......wat a world!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by BuhariAdvocate: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Good for him. Next. angry

Na Wawa Dan Wahalas stone am to death.. but if you see the kind of rigging they did in my Village today ehh...Anyway, trust me, they will retaliate...That place not far from my area.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
In your next life, you go get sense and live responsibly
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by 3kay945(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
emoboy4u:
how can you leave a polling unit with an igbo corper lady in certain part of the North without security ? now it's dark, almost 200 voters have not voted and ballot papers has being exhausted.

no security aswear. i pity dah lady.
Bleep INEC!

Hmmm, nawa o cry
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Goddys(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Although I'm sad at a pitiful loss of life of an illiterate tout who parades himself as a thug and ballot box snatcher, I feel an immense joy that such a painful fate befell him.

Some people that have transmogrified themselves into animals should be killed like an animal.

Nobody has a monopoly of violence. We are all violent and barbaric by nature. Civilization can only mask our violence for a while.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sweetgala(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:

Another dead afonja.

Keep dancing, the unfortunate info is that he was attacked by "Igbo" people , this is obviously not confirmed and could be false but this does not bode well for anyone.

I hope this story is false, it could result in more murders.

I condemn his murder because he should have been handed over to the police or army. Anyone involved in his death if caught would die at the gallows by our laws as it is irrespective of what he is accused of having done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by koboko69: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
I fear this areas where this people are killed. The reprisals may be bloody !!!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by StudyCrestLtd: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

Not a Civil war but revolution. If voters can stone someone for wasting their precious time. Na revolution mind be that o because na all tribe they that polling unit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Chukwurah003: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
Press like if you want Atiku to win the election

God forbid nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bamidbamid: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

If he is an OPC member, then he is PDP, cos the late Frederick Fasheun and Gani Adam's are staunch PDP members, pls don't forget the OPC/FGN pipeline billionaire contract from Jonathan..
As for the civil war u mentioned, killing anybody in his terrain especially by a visitor is a call for what u are insinuating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Goddys(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Although I'm sad at a pitiful loss of life of an illiterate tout who parades himself as a thug and ballot box snatcher, I feel an immense joy that such a painful fate befell him.

Some people that have transmogrified themselves into animals should be killed like an animal.

Nobody has a monopoly of violence. We are all violent and barbaric by nature. Civilization can only mask our violence for a while.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
See better babe..

*licks lips*
Wahala90:
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Chukwurah003: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I Am Happy They Stoned APChit Supporter To Death, How I Wish The Same Applicable To Bubu In Abeokuta Ogun State

Lol...fool
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.