Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Seun, Do Something Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun, Do Something Please (822 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Do Something Please by starbuck(f): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please whomsoever that knows John Chidi both in reality and spiritual should tell him to stop stalking me and take down my picture from his Facebook page...

I was notified by Facebook that someone added a photo of me in his timeline and it happened that he took the picture from NL where I uploaded it.. Thanks

FBI detectives should please help me out with his username.

The 1st and 2nd pictures are him and the last picture was the one I uploaded on NL

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Seun, Do Something Please by zolajpower: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Seun, Do Something Please by Gabrie300(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seun
Has to do something.
This is barbaric.
That means we can't upload our pictures in peace in narialand

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Murder Suspect In Lagos Finally Caught / Man, 33, Fondles Breasts, Rapes Girl, 13 / A Man "Bit-off" Woman's Breast During A Fight In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.