Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (6934 Views)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have observed myself for sometime and noticed that I felt attracted towards older ladies as a 28 years old man.

I felt so awkward dating girls of 20s and have walked away from such relationships for no cause. I practically lost interest with young ladies after sex.

So my attraction to older ladies is not restricted to sex.

This is getting serious as I recently started admiring my neighbours' wives

Please how do I curb this anomaly?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Alariiwo: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Admiring your neighbour's wife ke?

my guy you're under a spell o

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
now, why do you think it's an anomaly? what i mean is that your'e attracted to the opposite sex, i mean, it's natural. But it's not right if it's your neighbor's wife or a married woman at all.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by dayleke: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
What is "anomaly" there?

So those women of that age bracket no need love and attention too?

There are "Milfs" and there are "cougars" bro....
Your "shois"
*in my ibadan accent

Gbogbo ejo ni jije joor..

*Abegi o...
I no see neighbor's wife b4 I comment...
Pls exclude ur neighbor biko. You wan go on journey of no return?
Ajo alomarebo....

4 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

The only issue with these kinda women is they are quick to get married and they don't have any time to waste or wait for you to actualize your dreams

I've had a relationship with someone older than me, and it's the best I've ever had grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by sukhothai: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
dayleke:
What is "anomaly" there?

There are "Milfs" and there are "cougars" bro....
Your "shois"
*in my ibadan accent

you are right.. they need love

lest we nairaland guys would be at the receiving end of their fury..
you are right.. they need love

lest we nairaland would be at the receiving end of their fury..& fustrated lives

op please donate some love to the ones we have here on nairaland pocohantas Ishilove and co..
don't run from them please... they are not hiv patients
op please donate some love to pocohuntas Ishilove and co..
don't run from them please... they are not hiv patients
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Femi316: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goddys:
I have observed myself for sometime and noticed that I felt attracted towards older ladies as a 28 years old man.

I felt so awkward dating girls of 20s and have walked away from such relationships for no cause. I practically lost interest with young ladies after sex.

Na jail nie dey call you....?

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
grin

The only issue with these kinda women is they are quick to get married and they don't have any time to waste or wait for you to actualize your dreams

I've had a relationship with someone older than me, and it's the best I've ever had grin
tell me about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by donstan18: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
You are suffering from EVENING NEWSPAPER SYNDROME [ENS].

Your only remedy is to bring Buhari's pubic hairs for spiritual cleaning.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by izzou(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
dingbang:
tell me about it

grin

For nairaland? No be me and you bros sad

Older women are real. They know what they want and have no time for drama. They are understanding too

Cons : They can be insecure. Jealousy is normal among women, but their own Na another level

Make I stop here grin

Donstan18 I sight you bros. E Don tey oh cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by donstan18: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Izzou my mannest boss.

My only Brodamus from another lovely woman.

Nwanne soar higher and may you never jam failure

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by neezar: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
Izzou my mannest boss.

My only Brodamus from another lovely woman.

Nwanne soar higher and may you never jam failure
This man wer u go since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
I was banned from the business section by the anti-spam bot. Please kindly help to lift the ban.
Thanks.

mynd44
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by MissRaine69(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nothing wrong with being attracted to older women as long as they are available. The neighbour’s wife is not so you have to learn to curb your enthusiasm. Men have died for less so tread carefully.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by ochibuogwu5: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Would you mind engaging YOUR SOUL TO A SINCERE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST, He ALONE I AM CONVINCED will fill you with his HOLY SPIRIT and fix up this anomaly. Pray with John 1:11-13, John 7:37-38. You can check videos and messages by Gbile Akanni on youtube; they will help you also...Great Grace Bro!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Biglittlelois(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where you molested when you were young?? If yes, there lies the problem, you need therapy cos that mentality is embedded in your psych.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by AuntyAmope(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yours is even better. As a man, I get attracted to older women and the married ones..
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by ourkobo: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by BobbyJayAms: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Ur village people don finally catch u undecided grin
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by madone: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy the older the better grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by IvarTheBoneless: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Do you also prefer products close to their Expiry or Best Before Dates ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Where you molested when you were young?? If yes, there lies the problem, you need therapy cos that mentality is embedded in your psych.

I was never molested. There's this sweetness that comes from imagining unclothing, kissing and making love with women of that age range.

My problem is having the boldness to approach these women. I'm sure two of them must have noticed the spark in my eyes when I looked at them

3 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Would you mind engaging YOUR SOUL TO A SINCERE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST, He ALONE I AM CONVINCED will fill you with his HOLY SPIRIT and fix up this anomaly. Pray with John 1:11-13, John 7:37-38. You can check videos and messages by Gbile Akanni on youtube; they will help you also...Great Grace Bro!!!

I am already engaged with Jesus Christ. He has nothing to do with sexuality. If he didn't want me to be attracted to these ladies, he would have done so. I believe He wanted me to experience that sweet feeling.

Don't mention me again. This is not a religion section

3 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
Nothing wrong with being attracted to older women as long as they are available. The neighbour’s wife is not so you have to learn to curb your enthusiasm. Men have died for less so tread carefully.

Agreed..what about a neighbour's wife whose hubby is working elsewhere. Don't you think they might be nurturing same thought as I am
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by ghettochild4u(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

Welcome to our world...
These young ladies got nothing to offer... Other than to keep asking for this n that n if u CNT afford it... They cheat..
Its OK to admire ur neighbour ooo... Na ur eyes... Na u get ur admiring... But don't do any nonsense with her even if she's loose

3 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

Curb your best choice ever? Don't. Women are best to bleep between 9 x 3 - 9 x 4.

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys, you have won god. Bleep on Godwin.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Alariiwo:

Which spell? Are you jealous?
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Alariiwo:

Which spell? Are you jealous?

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
dayleke:
What is "anomaly" there?
There are "Milfs" and there are "cougars" bro.... Your "shois" *in my ibadan accent
*Abegi o... I no see neighbor's wife b4 I comment... Pls exclude ur neighbor biko. You wan go on journey of no return? Ajo alomarebo....

It's either Fornication or Adultery. Both are sins, so bleep on Bro.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

Good. Just like the 33 year old mother(story in this Romance section), who enslaves her 18 year old son to a perpetual life of "na mi born am, na he give me belle".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? / Pussy Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.