Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (6933 Views)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
sukhothai:
you are right.. they need love

lest we nairaland guys would be at the receiving end of their fury..
you are right.. they need love

lest we nairaland would be at the receiving end of their fury..& fustrated lives

op please donate some love to the ones we have here on nairaland pocohantas Ishilove and co..
don't run from them please... they are not hiv patients
op please donate some love to pocohuntas Ishilove and co..
don't run from them please... they are not hiv patients

Good. Then turn this Romance section to "Bureau de Bleep".
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Femi316:
Na jail nie dey call you....?

I beg. "Je njaye ori mi. Mi o mo eyin ola".
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Femi316:
Na jail nie dey call you....?

I beg. "Je njaye ori mi. Mi o mo eyin ola".
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Would you mind engaging YOUR SOUL TO A SINCERE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST, He ALONE I AM CONVINCED will fill you with his HOLY SPIRIT and fix up this anomaly. Pray with John 1:11-13, John 7:37-38. You can check videos and messages by Gbile Akanni on youtube; they will help you also...Great Grace Bro!!!

Jesus. Please come straigth to Nairaland. We have problem here o.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
orisa37:
Goddys, you have won god. Bleep on Godwin.

I reject it. I cannot win god. Sexuality is blessed by God. I'm only justified
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

I reject it. I cannot win god. Sexuality is blessed by God. I'm only justified

Ok Rooster. Bleep on in your justification.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Gentleziggy(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
You are suffering from EVENING NEWSPAPER SYNDROME [ENS].

Your only remedy is to bring Buhari's pubic hairs for spiritual cleaning.

buhari's pubic hair grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by oginga: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Baba Wakila Alayilala now charge less than four thousand naira for MAGUN that doesn't have antidotes... Be careful with married women, mostly the ones that have quiet husbands. They will just wast you for your family and still attend your funeral.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by okwabayi(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Hehe.
Something I stopped doing at 25 is what someone is starting at 28.
Lol.
The sooner you realize you’re shortchanging yourself by going for night newspapers the better you’ll turn out.
Wetin concern me?
So far you are happy with your decision is all that matters.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2019
okwabayi:
Hehe.
Something I stopped doing at 25 is what someone is starting at 28.
Lol.
The sooner you realize you’re shortchanging yourself by going for night newspapers the better you’ll turn out.
Wetin concern me?
So far you are happy with your decision is all that matters.

You will probably start it again at 28. So don't conclude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by okwabayi(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

You will probably start it again at 28. So don't conclude
Sorry, mate.
I’m near forty and very wise.
No bag of bones or table scrap is coming my way.
If she isn’t 24 - 26 then I have nothing to do with her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by MissRaine69(f): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Where you molested when you were young?? If yes, there lies the problem, you need therapy cos that mentality is embedded in your psych.

Which psychology school of thought relagates being attracted to someone older as being a sign of abuse?

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Biglittlelois(f): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Which psychology school of thought relagates being attracted to someone older as being a sign of abuse?

You can do more research on it, there are some cases like that.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Biglittlelois(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

I was never molested. There's this sweetness that comes from imagining unclothing, kissing and making love with women of that age range.

My problem is having the boldness to approach these women. I'm sure two of them must have noticed the spark in my eyes when I looked at them

Okay then.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
I think maybe you feel they can take care of themselves (like no fear of getting them pregnant, they don't ask and have more knowledge etc) that's why you are attracted to them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
orisa37:

It's either Fornication or Adultery. Both are sins, so bleep on Bro.

So when the bible categorically pointed out tho shall not commit adultery. Do u see fornication there, in as much as both are bad, adultery is more.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by DIMIZZY1: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
No one knows of the day or hour of RAPTURE
My dear its now or it might be too late for you! Change from that your secret SIN
God is watching you
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by MissRaine69(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You can do more research on it, there are some cases like that.
No you brought it up which would indicate that you have steadfast proof that this is the case in situations such as this. Attraction is is based on preference being attracted to more mature women does not make you a victim it means you are just smart. You don’t have to deal with the pettiness of postpubescent women.
Seeking to replicate absent parents regardless of your own personal safety is not what’s applicable here.
Some cases? Name one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

Agreed..what about a neighbour's wife whose hubby is working elsewhere. Don't you think they might be nurturing same thought as I am
No just you here, why are you morphing into an opportunist? Why can’t you focus on women who are actually available? Unless you want to be that guy, no one likes that guy.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

I was never molested. There's this sweetness that comes from imagining unclothing, kissing and making love with women of that age range.

My problem is having the boldness to approach these women. I'm sure two of them must have noticed the spark in my eyes when I looked at them
you don't need to be scared dear. Just approach them and say your mind. I once approach one recently and the woman was like you are up to the age of mine last born.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

you don't need to be scared dear. Just approach them and say your mind. I once approach one recently and the woman was like you are not up to the age of mine last born.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:
you don't need to be scared dear. Just approach them and say your mind. I once approach one recently and the woman was like you are not up to the age of mine last born.

Lol

And what happened next? grin
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:

Lol

And what happened next? grin
i insisted that love or the heart does not know age. But I met her on the road and I never had time to say much before she left.

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by izzou(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i insisted that love or the heart does not know age. But I met her on the road and I never had time to say much before she left.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Three days ago I met a milf in the public bus sitting next to me. I was just thinking of a way to converse with her and probably collect her digit before I alight. Luckily she bought a sachet water from all this street hawkers and gulped the water immediately. I was like babe you are really tasty, she smiled and I started tissing her before I collected her number.
This lady should be 40 years above o.
I like them milf .No time for small girls

2 Likes

Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Royemus: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:
I have observed myself for sometime and noticed that I felt attracted towards older ladies as a 28 years old man.

I felt so awkward dating girls of 20s and have walked away from such relationships for no cause. I practically lost interest with young ladies after sex.

So my attraction to older ladies is not restricted to sex.

This is getting serious as I recently started admiring my neighbours' wives

Please how do I curb this anomaly?

You sure need deliverance.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Goddys(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:

I love your courage man
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I’m same age right now I don’t even have my age mate as a girlfriend mostly 35 upward they can be sweet understanding but Dey get jealous you call dem milf I call dem mama lol
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by orisa37: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
stinflame:

So when the bible categorically pointed out tho shall not commit adultery. Do u see fornication there, in as much as both are bad, adultery is more.

Check Matt. 5. Jesus preached against Fornication in His Sermon on the Mont.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by sacx: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Basically there is nothing wrong with having attraction to older ladies. Those saying you need deliverance and what not are very wrong. I can cite fathers in the faith who had older wives. If there is where your passion lies, then go for it. But your neighbour's wife should be so out of the equation. You will be digging your own grave. Settle with single ladies.
Re: I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s by lincsnuel: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:
I have observed myself for sometime and noticed that I felt attracted towards older ladies as a 28 years old man.

I felt so awkward dating girls of 20s and have walked away from such relationships for no cause. I practically lost interest with young ladies after sex.

So my attraction to older ladies is not restricted to sex.

This is getting serious as I recently started admiring my neighbours' wives

Please how do I curb this anomaly?

That shit is called "Gerontophilia" bro. It's a psychological problem.

The treatment is easy and I have the solution if you need it! All You need is a brain resetting slap that will reset your brain to the factory setting! grin

You can pm me for the slap... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl / See How To Win The Love Of A Sugar Mummy / True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.