Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593453 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you so much bro.
Deustchemann:

Congratulations sis.
Go to DE and succeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you very much.
erny11:

wow......Congrats dear......Gottingen is anxiously waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you so much. I used BA.
oli19937:

Congratulations Sis.. Please was it SL or BA that you sent along with your passport and insurance?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Hello chief and kudos to elders on this thread. I've been following from page 1 up to here, however the question I'm about to asked might have been answered in subsequent pages but let me ask nevertheless.

Talking about Data Management, I want to believe this what you learn yourself, if not an expert. Please what resources can I use to learn this skill, probably websites, pdfs, videos or any platform that can be of immense contribution to achieve this in few months?

Thank youse!

I enroll for a class. Other resources will surely help along the line, but not as much as a one-on-one conversation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by zuperyh8: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Your keywords for the search should be Kleve or Kamp lintfort depending on the campus your course is offered.

quote author=Kevwe06 post=77231791]Good afternoon all, please I need an answer to this question, Rhein-Waal university application portal is opening in May, now I’m trying to search uniassist to see if the school is under them but unfortunately nothing came up. Should I wait till May before checking it again, please I’m confused what should I do? I want to create my application and pay the handling fee before May. Gurus in the house please help a sista. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by zuperyh8: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
You don't necessarily have to go to their office. Everything can be done via email, just communicate using that email address. You can payment via bank transfer, ask them to give you their account details.

FredUmar:
Pls gurus in the house..is it possible to book Turkish airline online and get the usual student discount..am not currently in Lagos and I plan leaving next week Friday..i was told I had to go to their office with my visa before the discount can be acknowledged..how true is that?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
smokers:

.pm me

Entschuldigung Sie, why should he PM you? Can you just post it on the thread like everyone else if you really wanna help? He's not the only one that needs such information, let others benefit too.

Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
How long does it usually take schools to send admission letters? and also, would it be from the day you applied or the deadline date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
How long does it usually take schools to send admission letters? and also, would it be from the day you applied or the deadline date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Philfit:

School policies differ , but in most cases they give out admission offers after deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks bro
ajeleseujn:

School policies differ , but in most cases they give out admission offers after deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hallo leute.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Larrylrkay:
Pls I need an urgent information from gurus in the house. Can I use my Axa Mansard insurance to also enrol in my school here in DE?

Yes and No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
honourableseyi:

Point of correction. The result takes 11days for IELTS and not 3 weeks. Shalom

13 days actually sir grin cheesy

Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dutchkid:
Fams I need squat for some days for Freiberg.. Please can some one help out.. It is urgent make my money no finish for hotel bill..
@Dolpaz
@Heybabe
E.t.c
Sorry dear, just seeing this. I am in Nigeria.
Wish I saw it sooner. Have you settled in yet? If not Buzz me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wonuola8(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Try check around 10:55 to 11pm Nigerian time...got a date yesterday tho but you gotta be very fast lol
Alles gute!!
Armstrong34:

we in the same boat........

am just disappointed why to do everything in this country must involve stress....

I don't know why they have refused to give appointment by the email route.....

I went to Ghana consulate website...I was weeping for Nigeria...

to book appointment on Ghana own consulate website is so easy as getting a girl pregnant...

Appointment dates are in in dozens begging u to pick from them...

how I wish I can pass through Ghana to pick an appointment date..

buh here in naija,we are the cause of our own problem.. many students who have booked and filled up everywhere haven't even applied to the school neither have they gotten admission Letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onaco: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thank you very much Chief.
Deustchemann:

University of Jena MSc Microbiology

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
good evening gents
please any social science student here that wants to apply for masters course with a letter of ENGLISH language PROFFICIENCY
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

13 days actually sir grin cheesy

Shalom!
Have you applied?
They have started giving admission oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
heybaby12:

Sorry dear, just seeing this. I am in Nigeria.
Wish I saw it sooner. Have you settled in yet? If not Buzz me

Welcome Home heybaby12.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Doziebobo:

Hi Guys , this is to clear the air about tuition fees as regards University of Tubingen. I applied for summer semester admission and when my admission letter came out it was stated on the admission letter that non-european students would have to pay tuition fees. However, I got a mail the following day stating that the fees have been waived. See mail below :
“Dear Sir or Madame
the University of Tübingen hereby certifies that you will be exempted from the tuition fees. This exemption applies to citizens of the Least Developed Countries (UN) and ACP Countries starting summer term 2019.
Please read the attached information / application letter, sign it, copy it as a PDF and send it to this email address….
Please present the document at our student administration office as soon as you have arrived at Tübingen.”

In summary it appears that Nigeria falls into “Least Developed Countries” and therefore, we are entitled to tuition fees exemption from the University of Tubingen.

does this apply only for summer term?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wonuola8:
Try check around 10:55 to 11pm Nigerian time...got a date yesterday tho but you gotta be very fast lol
Alles gute!!

did u use a phone or Laptop to do it??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hello people, I just got an interview booking now through the online booking. But I don't understand what date this is actually:
"You have booked an appointment in Lagos on 05.04.2019... "

Can someone help me if this date is 5th April which is next tomorrow embarassed or 4th of May? Please help a brother!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alore:
Hello people, I just got an interview booking now through the online booking. But I don't understand what date this is actually:
"You have booked an appointment in Lagos on 05.04.2019 at 07:00am."

Can someone help me if this date is 5th April which is next tomorrow embarassed or 4th of May? Please help a brother!
....is it laptop or a phone that u use
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Armstrong34:
....is it laptop or a phone that u use

I used a laptop. I refreshed almost every minute from 10:45 PM until just one date came in at around 11:20 PM when I was about closing the browser.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
I applied at Aachen on the 21st of February and a friend also applied on the 23rd of February for the same course (Applied geosciences), but in our applications my own general entry requirements has not been ticked but his own has been ticked, and he applied after me.
Please house help me am so dumbfounded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alore:
"You have booked an appointment in Lagos on 05.04.2019 at 07:00am."

Jeez this is 5th of April ooooo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
aduku1:

Jeez this is 5th of April ooooo

I will have to send them an email to cancel this appointment then. Even though, I can book a flight to Lagos tomorrow but I don't want pressure to make me ill-prepare for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
honourableseyi:

I do not know how you come about the bolded. But I can confirm to you that it is false and not true. Shalom
Chairman how long have you been in Germany? You better ask questions. What I even wrote is worse for us that are from third world countries.
In the job market, Germans are considered first. And if they can't find a German(which is a long shot) they look for a fellow European before others are considered.
They are giving you that free education so you can go back and develop your country and not stay here and drag job. Technology transfer.
And let's assume you are too good and they decide to keep you. You from a Fachhochschulen is considered lower than one from a university.

Take it or leave it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alore:

I will have to send them an email to cancel this appointment then. Even though, I can book a flight to Lagos tomorrow but I don't want pressure to make me ill-prepare for the interview.
...how I wish you can give me that slot....let my mind focus on other things...I no come life to come book interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Let him cancel now na, and you be refreshing your browser till you see it, can’t you run it this way?
Armstrong34:
...how I wish you can give me that slot

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.