Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593033 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
oli19937:

She checked and told me that it is not Ready.. That she will contact me as soon as it is.

Okay. Please when did you do the interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kenechill:

Schools plenty na
Plant science LMU
horticultural science at TUM
Plant science University of Bonn
Agrigenomics Kiel University
Land and architecture TUM
ecology FSU Jena
Ecology university of Bremen
Tropical and international forestry gottingen
Tropical forestry TU Dresden
Ecosystem services IHI zittau
thanks a lot, on the PC already i just hope they are all still open for winter
God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Opinionator:

Okay. Please when did you do the interview?
with bayreuth? 28th Jan or Embassy? 25 FEB cry
regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
HOW DO ONE SUCCEED IN GERMANY?

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I don come again o o o with my curious question.
From series of research I conducted, I found out that for one to get a job after his or her studies, he or she needs to

1. Know Deutsh to atleast B2 level
2. Get a good grade
3. Study the right needed course
4. Possess relevant skills and understanding in the course of study
5. Has relevant work experience which can be acquired via Hiwi and Internship during the course of study.

Now my questions

1. Does Msc program in normal universities allow one to do internship in the industries even when he is not in University of Applied sciences (which focuses more in practical work?)
2. When is the appropriate time to register for German language course in other not to affect your studies and your part-time earnings
3. Is having a good grade in German universities as tough as having a good grade in Nigerian Universities? (I really studied hard in my BSc in Geology and managed to get the little stuff I got in Nigerian scale)

Please I am expecting answers because I wanna plan ahead

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello everyone.
I am afraid by the experience of some summer visa applicants here who are still expecting their AM when most of their enrolment deadlines have passed.

What went wrong and how can we (the winter applicants) avoid such scenario because I really don't wanna be stranded.

1. Is it that they didnt book appointment on time?
2. Is it that they didnt fund their block account?
3. Is it that they werent given admission on time?

What actually makes some people get AM before Enrolment while others get after enrolment?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gloriamatic26: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Basalt:
Hello everyone.
I am afraid by the experience of some summer visa applicants here who are still expecting their AM when most of their enrolment deadlines have passed.

What went wrong and how can we (the winter applicants) avoid such scenario because I really don't wanna be stranded.

It's by the special grace of God that one goes through the rigorous process of getting visa without a hitch.

I thought it was going to be an easy fix for me too cos I got admission early, did my interview early and even funded my block account before my interview date, yet I am where I am now, no AM after 2months of interview and my enrollment deadline is very close.

What actually makes some people get AM before Enrolment while others get after enrolment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
badmus306:

I know of Rw Aachen, Saarland Uni, George August Göttingen.
Go through daad bro, you will get more than enough.

God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls guys do one need to book an appointment with the embassy for certification of documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oblang:
Pls guys do one need to book an appointment with the embassy for certification of documents?

Ja please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Basalt:
Hello everyone.

Bro some life questions can't be answered.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chriswazo:

Ja please

What is it sir?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Oblang:

What is it sir?
Ja = yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2019
I keep seeing everyone talking about blocked account, i read previously that one can use a sponsor letter from alien office which will be given to your sponsor in germany... Who has used that process, and how effective can that be please. Someone should help, that is the means i want to use, considering the person has a german passport there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2019
What's the site to book appointment for certification of documents in German embassy,, and how many set can I do? Gurus epp me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Hello gurus in the house, my questions are: can i still get winter admission/can i still meet up with this year's admission ? I studied B.A. Religious Studies, but i will like to change my discipline totally for masters, kindly suggest courses and universities that can grant that in Germany. I graduated from OAU, i thought of getting English Proficiency exemption letter, is that necessary for admission? Thank you in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Ja = yes

Kill yaself
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kashman411: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2019
please house I need an answer to this question. can someone apply for masters in Germany with HND certificate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Yes you can get winter admission if u start now
For masters studies, you cant just change your discipline totally.. It should b something related to your previous studies
Use daad.de to search for schools
Not all schools accepts English proficiency exemption letter. So once you shortlist the schools/course you want to apply to from daad.de, send a mail to the school to inquiry if a proficiency letter would be accepted.

lavicollins:
Hello gurus in the house, my questions are: can i still get winter admission/can i still meet up with this year's admission ? I studied B.A. Religious Studies, but i will like to change my discipline totally for masters, kindly suggest courses and universities that can grant that in Germany. I graduated from OAU, i thought of getting English Proficiency exemption letter, is that necessary for admission? Thank you in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oli19937: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Opinionator post=77298530]

Okay. Please when did you do the interview? [/quo
te]
My interview was on the 18th January.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Oblang:

Kill yaself

This comment of yours is quite distasteful bro. Please kindly refrain from such, it's uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeejahAJ: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Hey guys, for those awaiting AM and have their enrollment deadline as 31st March, try to contact your school for deadline extension. The embassy will ask for this alondside your passport and insurance before issuing you visum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2019
kashman411:
please house I need an answer to this question. can someone apply for masters in Germany with HND certificate?

You can give it a try, but I think it might work with private universities. I can't say for public universities.
But to be on the safe side, ensure you apply for Bachelors as an alternative, just in case masters doesn't come through.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Magma012:
What's the site to book appointment for certification of documents in German embassy,, and how many set can I do? Gurus epp me

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695&categoryId=1157

You can certify a maximum of 5 sets at one appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2019
UltimateTipster:
I keep seeing everyone talking about blocked account, i read previously that one can use a sponsor letter from alien office which will be given to your sponsor in germany... Who has used that process, and how effective can that be please. Someone should help, that is the means i want to use, considering the person has a german passport there
Yes, you can use a sponsor letter if your sponsor meets the requirements to issue it. It's as effective as a blocked account too and many people have gotten their AM with it. To avoid delay in processing, make sure you take it with you to the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Chriswazo:

Bro some life questions can't be answered.

True words bro..

Every man with his fate.. every man with his destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Oblang:

Yes you need to book an appointment.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695&categoryId=1157

That's the link
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Eldeee:

This comment of yours is quite distasteful bro. Please kindly refrain from such, it's uncalled for.

Sorry bro. That guy is annoying...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2019
please are we suppose to write our Letter of Motivation on a full scalp paper and take it for interview since the consulate said they want it handwritten... or we should write it ourselves and go and type it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Armstrong34:
please are we suppose to write our Letter of Motivation on a full scalp paper and take it for interview since the consulate said they want it handwritten... or we should write it ourselves and go and type it

Just write it on A4 paper with biro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2019
Please did anyone apply to FH Lübeck?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.