Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593422 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Fabcol:
Yes you can get winter admission if u start now
For masters studies, you cant just change your discipline totally.. It should b something related to your previous studies
Use daad.de to search for schools
Not all schools accepts English proficiency exemption letter. So once you shortlist the schools/course you want to apply to from daad.de, send a mail to the school to inquiry if a proficiency letter would be accepted.

Kindly pm me your whatsapp number, i have some questions to ask you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Marshalynk: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hello, I graduated with Bachelor in Architecture, with 4.2 gpa, i'm intending to apply for a Masters in Germany, the mission is to find a good job and stayed after graduation, but I learned that it's quite difficult to find a job easily a course like architecture in Germany, I notice that its easier to find job with courses related to information technology and computer, please do you think it's possible for me to switch to such areas? and I'm I correct in my findings? That IT related course find job easily than other professions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Eaze66:
Am using HND
pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deustchemann:

I'm also applying to the program. I've downloaded the form already. Do you have it yet? If no, PM me let me mail it to you.

Mann, please in the section of the form where it read "can the degree programme you are applying for be studied in your home country ".....how did you go about this?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onyxqueen: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hello house, please how do I convert to a scale of 10? Do I just go ahead and multiply by 2?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
dennison4luv:
Greetings to you all, I am new here and some one told me that I will get answers to all my questions here about German student visa,, And my questions are
1. I studied industrial physics in the university and my cgpa is 3.25, can I do my masters in any engineering course??

2. Can I secure admission without Gra and TOFEL or IELTS

3. Can you guys help me with the names of universities that will make life easy for me and also the city in German that will make life easy for me both in looking for working and living expenses.. thanks I need the answers argent because I heard I need to be fast so I can meet up with the admission deadline

1. Yor cgpa is good and you’d fit into the requirements to study an engineering since you did physics, but mostly electrical and Electronics Engineering. You can do courses like nanoengineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, and communications engineering. Maybe power engineering too
3. From my own perspective and personal research it is much more fun and easier to be a student and live in North Rhine Westaphalia states than any other side of Germany as a black person, a lot of good schools there, all schools give you free bus pass inside semester fees to move around the whole or NRW for free and you have neighboring countries like holland aka Amsterdam, France and Belgium. Most cities are industrial that’s good for work experience and you can shuttle from one end of NRW to another in less than 2-3 hours, if you are in the middle eg dussledorf, Duisburg, cologne, essen it won’t take you up to an hour to get to most places and 15 minutes to cities also in the middle meaning that even though you stay in one city nothing stops you from working in another, and a lot of blacks are there eg a city like essen and cologne has a lot of Nigerians(better intergration). House rent is cheap too in some cities not all, you can google which one Favour’s you.Hope you find this helpful

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Can someone get a masters admission with a cgpa of 2.65 german grade. What can the person do to make his application better considering the low grade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes, you can use a sponsor letter if your sponsor meets the requirements to issue it. It's as effective as a blocked account too and many people have gotten their AM with it. To avoid delay in processing, make sure you take it with you to the interview

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sss2: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Marshalynk:
Hello, I graduated with Bachelor in Architecture, with 4.2 gpa, i'm intending to apply for a Masters in Germany, the mission is to find a good job and stayed after graduation, but I learned that it's quite difficult to find a job easily a course like architecture in Germany, I notice that its easier to find job with courses related to information technology and computer, please do you think it's possible for me to switch to such areas? and I'm I correct in my findings? That IT related course find job easily than other professions.

Also, graduated with Bsc. Architecture

Firstly to study Master in Architecture, you are required to have at least B2 German language skill to be considered for admission.
Moreover is not really difficult to get a job as per architecture so far you have the language skill(I might be wrong).

As regards to switching to those courses you mentioned above, is not easy to do that as your Bsc most be related to your intending masters.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Philfit:

Thanks I appreciate,,, can I email you and please drop your email for me... I appreciate

1. Yor cgpa is good and you’d fit into the requirements to study an engineering since you did physics, but mostly electrical and Electronics Engineering. You can do courses like nanoengineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, and communications engineering. Maybe power engineering too
3. From my own perspective and personal research it is much more fun and easier to be a student and live in North Rhine Westaphalia states than any other side of Germany as a black person, a lot of good schools there, all schools give you free bus pass inside semester fees to move around the whole or NRW for free and you have neighboring countries like holland aka Amsterdam, France and Belgium. Most cities are industrial that’s good for work experience and you can shuttle from one end of NRW to another in less than 2-3 hours, if you are in the middle eg dussledorf, Duisburg, cologne, essen it won’t take you up to an hour to get to most places and 15 minutes to cities also in the middle meaning that even though you stay in one city nothing stops you from working in another, and a lot of blacks are there eg a city like essen and cologne has a lot of Nigerians(better intergration). House rent is cheap too in some cities not all, you can google which one Favour’s you.Hope you find this helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekch1c(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anyway you want it. I wrote mine on fullscap. Wrote two and even forgot to photocopy grin

Please remember to make two copies when you write it.

Armstrong34:
please are we suppose to write our Letter of Motivation on a full scalp paper and take it for interview since the consulate said they want it handwritten... or we should write it ourselves and go and type it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
kashman411:
please house I need an answer to this question. can someone apply for masters in Germany with HND certificate?

I can not authoritatively say that it is possible, however, giving it a try will not hurt either but don't make the mistake of applying to only Msc programs with your HND without applying to Bsc programs as a backup. Moreso, you need to take note of these things before you send your application(s):

1. Grade(Upper credit/Distinction(the best))
2. The schools you will apply to should not be under uni-assist
3. The courses must not be restricted
4. Work experience is very crucial (this is so because I was going through some school application requirements and I saw where they said people without entrance qualification but with professional experience can also apply but will be subjected to an internal written test before admission)
5. Write a very strong motivation letter
6. Apply to other bachelor programs
7. Be expectant, hopeful and have a strong faith in God

Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Goztino:
HOW DO ONE SUCCEED IN GERMANY?

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I don come again o o o with my curious question.
From series of research I conducted, I found out that for one to get a job after his or her studies, he or she needs to

1. Know Deutsh to atleast B2 level
2. Get a good grade
3. Study the right needed course
4. Possess relevant skills and understanding in the course of study
5. Has relevant work experience which can be acquired via Hiwi and Internship during the course of study.

Now my questions

1. Does Msc program in normal universities allow one to do internship in the industries even when he is not in University of Applied sciences (which focuses more in practical work?)
2. When is the appropriate time to register for German language course in other not to affect your studies and your part-time earnings
3. Is having a good grade in German universities as tough as having a good grade in Nigerian Universities? (I really studied hard in my BSc in Geology and managed to get the little stuff I got in Nigerian scale)

Please I am expecting answers because I wanna plan ahead

1. Does Msc program in normal universities allow one to do internship in the industries even when he is not in University of Applied sciences (which focuses more in practical work?)

Ans: It depends on your school and course curriculum. However, if it doesn't, you can go for a voluntary internship. I think you can use 3-4 years for a Master's program of 2years while you can even use more depending on your school regulations. If this is applicable in your school, limit the number of the courses you will take in a semester when you are moving to the end of your program, use this available time to perfect your Language. You can also take a semester break and also use it for internship or Language.

When is the appropriate time to register for German language course in other not to affect your studies and your part-time earnings

Ans: The best time is now if possible. Some courses here will not allow you to see road not to talk of having time for Language class. I managed to attend the one organised by my school for just 1 semester because it is free from A1-B2, however, I had to cancel it the following semester because of workload and other importantier stuff. If your school is not like mine, you will have to spend a lot, maybe up to €2k+/- from A1-B2(intensive). This is why it is better to learn it to a certain level in Nigeria if possible before coming. If you live where there is no German Language school, you can begin with self-learning by trying to know as many as basic words, household items, kitchen utensils, come, go, thank you, welcome, goodbye etc and then follow it by trying to use the words to form a sentence. There are many online resources which can help you in this regard. If you are committed to it, you might have taken A1 to certain stage before you get to Germany.

3. Is having a good grade in German universities as tough as having a good grade in Nigerian Universities? (I really studied hard in my BSc in Geology and managed to get the little stuff I got in Nigerian scale)

Ans: I think this depends on the individual and the program. But the way they mark here nah die, and getting A means you must score atleast 90/100%; it might be lesser in other university but cannot be lesser than 85% if at all. Some professors also have negative marking like the ones in my school. Every wrong step in your answer to a question carries negative 1. After the whole marking, the accumulated negative marks will be deducted from the total score. In some schools in naija, test is 30%, handout is 10-20% while the exam is 50%. That is not the case here or atleast in my school. Whatever you want to score must come from the exam directly. To me, I will say it is easier in naija but only that you have everything needed to make it easier here than in naija. Shalom

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
hoyin123:
Please do any one have idea of how to pay assessment fee. I'm applying to Technisch Universitat Kaiserslautern, i went to first bank the guy i met told me i have to have an euro account. please anyone that has paid assessment fee should put me through. Thanks

PM me if you have not gotten a way around it. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Joeifeco(m): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=justwise post=76046665]Here is the part 6

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 5 https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/[ .pls I really want to no how one can evaluate Nigeria transcript with German standard..also, if you don't have a relative in Germany can you use a relative in USA as your sponsor...thanks in need your urgent responses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Joeifeco(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning .please I am a BSc holder in accounting with a 3.8 aggregate grade point and I want to enroll for a masters program in germany..I have gotten a school but I was asked to submit my document to uni assist. How do I go about that.thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Joeifeco:
Good morning .please I am a BSc holder in accounting with a 3.8 aggregate grade point and I want to enroll for a masters program in germany..I have gotten a school but I was asked to submit my document to uni assist. How do I go about that.thanks
What is the name and program of the school that you got. ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning my ogas at the top.
I was filling up some details on my uni assit page and some errors were made. I did the adjustments quite all right but when I was trying to proceed to the next page I was told I have to wait for 48hours for the changes I made to be effective.
By the end of today, the 48 hours would elaspe.
I hope there is no cause for alarm?
The message that popped up from uni assist is shown below.
Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=dennison4luv post=77326319][/quote]
Philballer69@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2019
honourableseyi:

Ans: It depends on your school and course curriculum. However, if it doesn't, you can go for a voluntary internship. I think you can use 3-4 years for a Master's program of 2years while you can even use more depending on your school regulations. If this is applicable in your school, limit the number of the courses you will take in a semester when you are moving to the end of your program, use this available time to perfect your Language. You can also take a semester break and also use it for internship or Language.

When is the appropriate time to register for German language course in other not to affect your studies and your part-time earnings

Ans: The best time is now if possible. Some courses here will not allow you to see road not to talk of having time for Language class. I managed to attend the one organised by my school for just 1 semester because it is free from A1-B2, however, I had to cancel it the following semester because of workload and other importantier stuff. If your school is not like mine, you will have to spend a lot, maybe up to €2k+/- from A1-B2(intensive). This is why it is better to learn it to a certain level in Nigeria if possible before coming. If you live where there is no German Language school, you can begin with self-learning by trying to know as many as basic words, household items, kitchen utensils, come, go, thank you, welcome, goodbye etc and then follow it by trying to use the words to form a sentence. There are many online resources which can help you in this regard. If you are committed to it, you might have taken A1 to certain stage before you get to Germany.

Ans: I think this depends on the individual and the program. But the way they mark here nah die, and getting A means you must score atleast 90/100%; it might be lesser in other university but cannot be lesser than 85% if at all. Some professors also have negative marking like the ones in my school. Every wrong step in your answer to a question carries negative 1. After the whole marking, the accumulated negative marks will be deducted from the total score. In some schools in naija, test is 30%, handout is 10-20% while the exam is 50%. That is not the case here or atleast in my school. Whatever you want to score must come from the exam directly. To me, I will say it is easier in naija but only that you have everything needed to make it easier here than in naija. Shalom

Waooo, thanks for the explicit response.
I never knew I can decide to take a semester break.
If na like that, then I will take only one or two courses in the first semester to settle down faster and use the time to learn Deutsch to at least B1 and make money
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Basalt:

I can't answer the bolded question, I mean the number one question about university doing internship

Then for question number 2
The appropriate time to register for German language lesson is now.
Make sure you reach at least level A2 in Deutsch before stepping your foot in Germany, it will make your life easier and you settle faster.
There are many language schools in Nigeria where you can learn German. You can even learn on YouTube via Jenny's channel.
You ve got to be hard working in learning Deutsch because your success in Germany mainly depends on it.

Number 3 question

If you focus well, it's easier to make good grades in Germany than in Nigeria.
To pass in Nigeria, you need to memorise a lesson note or handout if possible cram it and pour it out on the exam day, in Germany you must fully understand the lecture before you pass.

Thanks for your explicit response my man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Conqueror89:
Good morning my ogas at the top.
I was filling up some details on my uni assit page and some errors were made. I did the adjustments quite all right but when I was trying to proceed to the next page I was told I have to wait for 48hours for the changes I made to be effective.
By the end of today, the 48 hours would elaspe.
I hope there is no cause for alarm?
The message that popped up from uni assist is shown below.
Thanks

Non
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Goztino:

Waooo, thanks for the explicit response.
I never knew I can decide to take a semester break.
If na like that, then I will take only one or two courses in the first semester to settle down faster and use the time to learn Deutsch to at least B1 and make money
Yeah men to me that’s the best, German’s don’t see you spending more years than expected in school as failures ( from research). Had the same plan in mind to, to take a semester break and go for internship. For the German language learning, I’m going for a German taught course. I have no knowledge of German but the school would admit you like that and enroll you as a German language student upon completion of b1/b2, you can enroll full time in your studies. ( you can’t start studies before you get your certificate). And you have a maximum of 4 semesters to get this certificate that is 2 years. So it’s totally worth it.
What’s the best way to learn german if not in Germany cool

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Suzedaniels: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Pls i need help on the email address I can send my appeal to, i was deny family visit visa on the basis that there are not sure I will come back to Nigeria,and my traveling date is on 20th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heartsterling: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning.. I am happy to have discovered this lovely forum. I am new here. I need just an advice. I got HND in Electrical engineering. I wish to know a nice school where I can apply for either Bsc or MSC.. Also I get confused when I see things like AM. Someone can help with the meanings of someone of those acnorym

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Heartsterling:
Good morning.. I am happy to have discovered this lovely forum. I am new here. I need just an advice. I got HND in Electrical engineering. I wish to know a nice school where I can apply for either Bsc or MSC.. Also I get confused when I see things like AM. Someone can help with the meanings of someone of those acnorym

Good Morning, we are happy to have you here as well, search through Daad.de a lot of electrical and electronics engineering courses. I’d advise you to be more particular on Bachelors, unless you have very good work experience
AM- Approval mail from German embassy asking you to send your passport and insurance after few weeks of interview
AL- Admission letter from a school
SL- Sponsorship Letter
BA- Blocked account
VISUM- A stamped visa on your passport
VPD- document from uni assist stating your gpa when converted to german scale and your eligibility to apply for the intended course
VO - officer in charge of your interview at the embassy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heartsterling: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Philfit:

Good Morning, we are happy to have you here as well, search through Daad.de a lot of electrical and electronics engineering courses. I’d advise you to be more particular on Bachelors, unless you have very good work experience
AM- Approval mail from German embassy asking you to send your passport and insurance after few weeks of interview
AL- Admission letter from a school
SL- Sponsorship Letter
BA- Blocked account
VISUM- A stamped visa on your passport
VPD- document from uni assist stating your gpa when converted to german scale and your eligibility to apply for the intended course
VO - officer in charge of your interview at the embassy

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Philfit:

Yeah men to me that’s the best, German’s don’t see you spending more years than expected in school as failures ( from research). Had the same plan in mind to, to take a semester break and go for internship. For the German language learning, I’m going for a German taught course. I have no knowledge of German but the school would admit you like that and enroll you as a German language student upon completion of b1/b2, you can enroll full time in your studies. ( you can’t start studies before you get your certificate). And you have a maximum of 4 semesters to get this certificate that is 2 years. So it’s totally worth it.
What’s the best way to learn german if not in Germany cool

Is it a BSc course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Goztino:

Is it a BSc course?

No Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2019
Please who else got the WAITING LIST mail from TUBINGEN UNIVERSITY?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bethiano(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2019

Everything you typed here clearly shows you are JJC .
You don't know anything and just running your mouth.
I can't be arguing with a student.

The earlier you drop this naivety and clear your eyes the better for you, if not you will spend years in Europe with nothing to show for it.

Like I always say, if you no sabi, ask question.

Dear colleagues on this group,
please pardon me if I derail this group for just this one post.
Please bear with me, I just want to reemphasize what has been said here repeatedly.

Mentions of politics and religion are only to butteress the point. Sarcasm was implored as well.

Dear justwise,
If you see need to delete this post, please do. No hard feelings.

Mr Nobody;
First I will advice you change your name from nobody to somebody. Because you are indeed somebody, making contributions here and supporting people.

However, it's also good to share the other side of the German story so people don't come and think gold is laid up on the streets of Germany.

But I differ, on your disposition that this is what it is or would be for people who come to Germany.

Life is a journey, everyone's journey is different and personal.

That some people are having a hard time, does not mean is same for everyone.

Abroad stories is different for many people, if you ask the Nigerian that came to Germany through the Mediterranean, his story is different. If you ask the lady who got a fine bobo in Germany and now have kids and enjoying life , their stories are different.

They are people in Nigeria who are doing far better than those abroad. Obodo oyibo of today is no like before when all those uncles come back with goodies. Save for hushpuppi range of Nigerians, who cut it hard. More so, we are all aware of Nigerians who from their huts in Lagos, Abuja and so are doing their own stuff and don't need to travel abroad.

For people on this thread, the path may be thus ; education - Work / enterprise/ PhD - German PR/citizenship or return to Nigeria.

You would see that, the case of people here is different. It's not via asylum or what not. I suppose there may be a thread of platform for folks who want to try the sahara desert route. Here it's education, its about the most safe, orderly and dignified migration route for young people.

I have a crop of fellows who left Nigeria 2014. To Germany for studies , all of them stories are different. Some don Dey do things for Nigeria sef via earnings from their work, some have successfully relocated their family to Germany, some PhD , some this and that.

Life is a personal race.

My advice is to you is;
1. Change your network of friends and associations, they may have been influencing you wrongly. If No;
2. You could try something completely new. I mean take a very rash but calculated decision to change your circumstance.
3. Stay positive.
4. Some people are uwa mgbede (late risers) kind of people, be patient ,calm and continue your hardwork, it will definitely pay.
5. Take out prejudices from your life if any.

Oyibo is Oyibo, of course everyone wants the best for his/her people. Why would one blame them if they have such position of sending people back to your country after studies or law on recruitment. Luckily Germany us different.

6. And to be honest, Germany needs skilled people. Watch the developed world, they know something our governments don't know. Human capital is the next big thing, after which it would be AI ( and this would happen faster than you think).

Every developed nation is wanting talents to come, even China with all their population is offering scholarships now like WizKid. What do you think is their intention ?

Mention one developed nation that does not have one scholarship or program that seeks foreign talents to come to their country. Unfortunately only Nigeria ....hahahahahhahahahaha , instead we have ptdf, NDDC, and FG bilateral agreements that is sending out our best brains, even to Morocco.
How many Moroccans have been sent on their governments money to come and study Igbo linguistics in Nigeria or even agricultural engineering....lolz

The challenge in Nigeria is how to track those we have sent out and have them return to contribute. But first we have to create enabling environment for them to return and make their own contribution.
I think Osibanjo is working on it, with their feeding programme and millions of jobs created in agriculture, that I am still finding it hard to identify a friend or neighbor that have benefited. Well I will continue searching, may be I would find.

Back to our discussion;

Bottom line brother is this, life journey is different for everyone one. Pray your God to bless you , to satisfy you early, because seriously, to what end is driving Ferrari at age 80.
Try see Psalm 90:10-17 just Google, read Irrespective of your religion. Just read for reading sake. It's story about Moses who was disturbed about his life and progress at age 40.

In life, there are (1) early starters, (2) middle men or on-time fellows, then you have the (3) late risers.

Check with your secondary school graduate class. You will observe everyone has gone on different path and pace.
The same is for every graduate set of this thread. Their stories are different.

However this is a lesson for everyone on this this thread, life is a lone race, prepare yourself and run your race.

Some decided it's USA, others Canada , but people here have decided it's Germany...

I wish you the best, last last , we all go Dey alright.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Magma012:
Please who else got the WAITING LIST mail from TUBINGEN UNIVERSITY?

I applied to that university, same geoscience course you applied but didn't get any waiting list email.
Maybe because my CGPA is lower or something like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.