Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590906 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
chy73:

Both of these illustrations is possible. I got 3 admissions this summer, well 4 if you add the one that had a conditional admission. 2 I got with my job experience which is slightly different from my what I studied( not that my studies and grade in school wasn't looked at oo) but I tried to lay more emphasis on the job in my CV and my motivational letter. The other 2 I got purely based on my first degree.
Infact when I went for interview at the embassy, I had to lay more emphasis on my job experience because the admission letter I used was one that had nothing to do with my studies.

Hello...

i am really interested in knowing more about your B.Sc background, present work experience and courses/schools you got admission to based on the work experience.

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
honestly, am just confuse here, all am seeing is master applicant, please i need help with a list of university in germany without TOEFL/IELTS for Engineering and management courses online application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
samholly:

please when submitting the docs ,did u submit tuberculosis test too ?

No sir. I didn’t
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vantades:
Glory be to God. I Recieved my AM today, checked just now. I was already scared cos my deadline is on April 15th. Thank God.

Congrats! When was ur interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
emeka2103:

Please for someone applying to another bachelors program at TUM do I need to pay another uniassist fee to get the VPD because have paid for the first one which is the Masters.
Someone please I need urgent answers
You don't need to pay again, use the VPD and apply for your Bsc.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
I asked question but no one cared to answer me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thats because your question wasn't detailed
When you tried applying for the course what did uniassist say...what problem exactly did u encounter

anthonanik:
I asked question but no one cared to answer me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hallo alles,
I want to know what are other documents one can use for "Biography Old Documents" aside from Library card and Baptismal card??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
badmus306:
Hallo alles,
I want to know what are other documents one can use for "Biography Old Documents" aside from Library card and Baptismal card??
Is this still needed? I didn’t see it in the visa requirements list which was updated in February.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Aque:

Is this still needed? I didn’t see it in the visa requirements list which was updated in February.
Thanks bro, I will check again.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oli19937: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vantades:

No sir. I didn’t
Lol..you mean you just saw that comment? Congratulations.. Success all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
DrND:
Good morning my good people.

Congrats to those that have gotten their AM.

Is there anyone with interview date, 18th or 20th February still awaiting AM?

I am still waiting for mine but hopeful it will come this week.

I think you should write to your school asking if enrolment can be done by proxy. If yes, see how you can make that work (if it gets to that, which I hope it doesn't).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
badmus306:
Hallo alles,

Secondary school testimonial, though it doesn't carry a photo of you but it is tenable.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by youngnobert94: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please how can i get access to commonly asked visa questions for the german visa especially the mathematics and physics based questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vantades:
Glory be to God. I Recieved my AM today, checked just now. I was already scared cos my deadline is on April 15th. Thank God.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opinionator:

Secondary school testimonial, though it doesn't carry a photo of you but it is tenable.
I v downloaded d new checklist, the biography stiff ain't there.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
ARISTOCRATDAMMY1:

Bros, you mean we can still apply in September and October ??

My results ain't ready for now but should be ready by June. HND student considering going for Masters

A number of schools open admissions by June with a deadline of July 15th. Some schools like Potsdam even have deadlines in September but the main challenge with such schools is that the admission may not come early so it's advisable to apply to a few of the schools which open their application portals much earlier so one can proceed for interview early enough, then choose from all the options granted before resumption.

Some still get admitted in August after applying in July and do the interview soon after sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
badmus306:

I v downloaded d new checklist, the biography stiff ain't there.
Thanks bro

Okay, that's great.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
ColdNight:

Congratulations bro. Happy for you. I will give testimony this too.

Thank you. Amen!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
youngnobert94:
Please how can i get access to commonly asked visa questions for the german visa especially the mathematics and physics based questions

Did my visa interview just last week Tuesday. Going for MSc maths. The lady just asked very basic normal questions about the country and my intentions. I expected them to ask me maths questions but nothing like that, the lady just asked for the topic of my bsc thesis.
So check through previous part on this thread you should get what you really need.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Are you going for Summer or winter semester?
AbahJosiah:

Did my visa interview just last week Tuesday. Going for MSc maths. They just asked very basic normal questions about the country and my intentions. I expected them to ask me maths questions but nothing like that, the lady just asked for the topic of my bsc thesis.
So check through previous part on this thread you should get what you really need.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
bridget149:
Are you going for Summer or winter semester?

Winter

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please, l have a question to ask,
One of the schools I applied sent me confirmation of application which said I can use it for booking Visa Appointment, can it be true that is sufficiency to book appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
OMOZ1:
One of the schools I applied sent me confirmation of application which said I can use it for booking Visa Appointment, can it be true that is sufficiency to book appointment?

With the embassy booking system,I think your passport number and valid email is key to book appointment.
My advice sha get the admission letter first (my opinion)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls how can I download the new check list
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
OMOZ1:

I think your school may be referring to a German Student Applicant Visa. It is different from a German Student Visa. Some countries process the German Student Applicant Visa for prospective students but I've never heard about it being done in Nigeria. In fact it's not even one of the categories in the appointment booking system. I'd advice you to read the email again and make sure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbahJosiah:

With the embassy booking system,I think your passport number and valid email is key to book appointment.
My advice sha get the admission letter first (my opinion)

I will wait for Admission Letter

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Missmi:

I think your school may be referring to a German Student Applicant Visa. It is different from a German Student Visa. Some countries process the German Student Applicant Visa for prospective students but I've never heard about it being done in Nigeria. In fact it's not even one of the categories in the appointment booking system. I'd advice you to read the email again and make sure.

Let me wait till May that they will decide on their final decision, I think is not too late to book appointment.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls somebody should give me the link to download the new visa check list.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.