Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590578 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nuella45:

8 weeks and 1 day
It will come dear, like philFit said they were trying to verify your SL but you can still mail the embassy & d allien office of your city.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ozededes: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
heeedreeez:
Did anyone apply to TH koln here, please i need to ask some questions.
I applied for bsc digital games, but ems have decided to frustrate their head, I should have jejely used DHL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
sassy92:
Good day everyone, please I want to apply to madgeburg for chemical and energy engineering, thier application opened up yesterday but they are asking for IELTS or TOEFL, can a leeter of English proficiency from my university suffice? Thank you.

This question will be best answered by the course coordinator of the program you're applying to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fabcol:
I used phone when I did mine and it wasn't an issue at all...just ensure u v a very Strong network and pray village people don't ask someone to call u during the interview (it best you get a new sim)

Exactly. Na to deactivate my SIM for the duration of the interview, and sharply connect to Spectranet grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
badmus306:

It will come dear, like philFit said they were trying to verify your SL but you can still mail the embassy & d allien office of your city.

I have done that four days ago nd they said decision concerning my visa have been made, that I should contact the embassy. And which I hav done and they requested for my visa application number. so I am still waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
cheesy
Exactly
Deustchemann:

Exactly. Na to deactivate my SIM for the duration of the interview, and sharply connect to Spectranet grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fabcol:
I used phone when I did mine and it wasn't an issue at all...just ensure u v a very Strong network and pray village people don't ask someone to call u during the interview (it best you get a new sim)

OK..tnk u so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
keezoomaan:

I did 2 two interviews and i got d two admission. .@summer

OK tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
obibanks:

Did you get a receipt or some kinda proof of payment immediately?

Just an email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goztino:
@Eldee, Guten Tag Herr,
This is what I just received from Karlshure university of Applied Sciences, I don't understand what they mean here
The acceptance is CONDITIONAL and requires you to hand proof of 6 credits in GIS at academic level.

Dear Student,

Enclosed you will find a copy of the acceptance letter. Please use this to start your visa application process as quickly as possible, the original acceptance letter is on its way to you by post. Note: The acceptance is CONDITIONAL and requires you to hand proof of 6 credits in GIS at academic level.

Please check if the postal address given on the letter is correct and inform us of any changes in your postal address.

Should you have questions concerning the conditions for admission please contact directly Prof. -------

There is a tuition fee of 1,500 euros per semester for international students. Also, there are administrative and student service fees of 160 Euro in total per semester, which cannot be waived. Living costs in Karlsruhe are approx. 700 Euro per month. Applicants for student visa at the embassy will need to provide financial proof.

IMPORTANT: In all further emails, please indicate your name as given in the reference line of this email ("invitation letter your name"wink. This will save us a lot of effort and makes your admission procedure quicker and smoother! Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Omoh, I just saw the gave me admission too now, but asking I hand in 6units of programming at academic level embarassed

Eldee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
fadareodolapo:
Hello fam
Please if you need accommodation in Wurzburg urgently, please contact me or your heading to Wurzburg and your need a place to stay please contact me ASAP,
Danke

God bless you for this!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nuella45:

I have done that four days ago nd they said decision concerning my visa have been made, that I should contact the embassy. And which I hav done and they requested for my visa application number. so I am still waiting
Something good is cooking, kindly be patient.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nuella45:

Just chill babe, you will get your AM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystical12(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good evening everyone,
Please who knows if (Hochschule Kaiserslautern)accept proficiency letter?

Please treat as urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pecky2222:
Hey guys.. So I have a Skype interview coming up..and I want to use my phone..who has experience wit this..will using my phone be an issue or must it be a system??

I used my phone for mine and a WiFi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mystical12:
Good evening everyone,

Please treat as urgent
I only know of Technical Universtat kaiselautern & dey accept.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sarahgold53:

Evening dear, I sent u a pm
I'll like to apply to ur school
Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hadassaheke(f): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
i sincerely appreciate your contribution bro, I love physics, but the fact that it is a research-oriented career makes me think getting a job after msc could be a little bit tasking, instead one has to put in for PhD which is totally out of my plan...
pls those seniors of yours, did they decide to go for PhD willingly or lack of job pushed them to go for it?
best regards.
I'm a lady.
To the best of my knowledge, it was their decision to go for a PhD and that isn't to say that you can't get a job without one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
OK... Let others start rolling in
Pecky2222:

No I didn't dear...I think that course is restricted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
ookunlola:

Thanks for your contribution. I wish you a successful application. Plz do update me when you do yours. I will also check at LUTH this week.

I have applied without the test yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mystical12:
Good evening everyone,

Please treat as urgent
Yes they do(for master programs)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello house, please can someone help me with list of universities that will open portal for application this April for Bsc Engineering ... Thanks

Please someone should help me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yomodun:
OK... Let others start rolling in

Exactly oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opimist1: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good evening good people.

To God be the glory,I got my Package today.The journey started last year after I got rejection after my F1 Interview.A friend of mine(@Stateboy8080),told me about the success rate about this thread.I read the whole of part 4 and subsequent parts.
I benefited immensely from the contributions of everyone in this family. I owe all the veterans for their wise counsel and I would love to emulate the Lannisters .They always pay their debts.

Timeline:

Admission: 5th of February
Interview: 26th of February
Blocking Confirmation sent on 28th of February
AM:8th of April
Visa:16th of April
Course:International Security Management(Msc)
School:HWR Berlin.

My profound gratitude to my friend @Stateboy8080.God will bless that dude.He took his time to help me get my transcripts,English letter of Proficiency;Letter of Recommendations from UNIBEN. Special thanks to @Acedboss for helping me pay my Uni assist fees.That dude is selfless.Thumbs up to @Dailydollar,@Zuperyh8,@Opinionator, and @Wonders7 who were personally instrumental to my journey.
And to the fantastic people here,you guys are awesome. I pray God grants us our hearts desires. The journey wasn't smooth. Whilst travelling to Lagos on the eve of my trip,one of the rear wheels of the vehicle I boarded with a nairalander pulled off on Lagos-Ibadan high way.It was God's grace we were unhurt.

To those waiting for AL,AM and Visa.Keep trusting God.He never fails.Your high GP might fail you,friends and family might not fulfil their promises to loan you cash but God never fails.Trust him and you will never be put to shame.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Congrat bro. Thanks for updating this great forum and always try as much as possible to come back here irrespective of your tight schedule. Go and excel bro.
Opimist1:

To God be the glory,I got my Package today.The journey started last year after I got rejection after my F1 Interview.A friend of mine(@Stateboy8080),told me about the success rate about this thread.I read the whole of part 4 and subsequent parts.
I benefited immensely from the contributions of everyone in this family. I owe all the veterans for their wise counsel and I would love to emulate the Lannisters .They always pay their debts.

Timeline:

My profound gratitude to my friend @Stateboy8080.God will bless that dude.He took his time to help me get my transcripts,English letter of Proficiency;Letter of Recommendations from UNIBEN. Special thanks to @Acedboss for helping me pay my Uni assist fees.That dude is selfless.Thumbs up to @Dailydollar,@Zuperyh8,@Opinionator, and @Wonders7 who were personally instrumental to my journey.
And to the fantastic people here,you guys are awesome. I pray God grants us our hearts desires. The journey wasn't smooth. Whilst travelling to Lagos on the eve of my trip,one of the rear wheels of the vehicle I boarded with a nairalander pulled off on Lagos-Ibadan high way.It was God's grace we were unhurt.

To those waiting for AL,AM and Visa.Keep trusting God.He never fails.Your high GP might fail you,friends and family might not fulfil their promises to loan you cash but God never fails.Trust him and you will never be put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Opimist1:

Now this last paragraph deserves an Oscar, Golden globe, and Nobel prize all in one!!! Let everyone on the forum take heart, plod on through any rejection(s) you may receive and remember it ain't over until you win, when the big G is on your side!!!

Go to Germany and may all your dreams come true!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
congratulations finished from UNIBEN too can I get ur contact and lest talk am applying for winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
congratulations finished from UNIBEN too can I get ur contact and lest talk am applying for winter akinwaleakinmolayan@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Opimist1:

Timeline:

Congrats, go to de and succeed bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
obibanks:
Call for those sending docs to Uniassist from Port-Harcourt on or before Thursday. Indicate

I'm here oooooooohhhhhh. I'm sending by Thursday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
hadassaheke:

I'm a lady.
To the best of my knowledge, it was their decision to go for a PhD and that isn't to say that you can't get a job without one.
ok thanks babe.

best regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ozededes:

I applied for bsc digital games, but ems have decided to frustrate their head, I should have jejely used DHL
is it via uni-assist or just send by post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.