Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593267 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pefuele(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
legionnaire:
Please guys I am applying to Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences, course is Applied Computer Science.

Please does anyone know how well Schmalkalden is in terms of student jobs and other essential benefits?

Thanks

Check out this link:https://www.nairaland.com/1349729/nigerian-students-germany..how-survive

It talks about living in Germany.You can drop your questions there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BENTOSYN: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Philfit:

Yeah you can. You can even block now and start now only thing is that if you get the scholarship, you won’t need to touch your BA. Then you can be sending the money back to your parents or whoever that gave you, monthly without stress.

Scholarship will be in Australia...that’s the challenge.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys.
I intend to choose a course of study on my uniassist page but I was told by my partner I transferred my application fee to in Germany that uniassist have to verify my documents first before I can choose a course of study.
How true is this guys?
Please enlighten me about this.
I have send all my documents to uniassist though they haven't receive it due to the Easter break I believe and I have also uploaded my documents on their portal as well .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
princetigris:
I arrived Berlin this morning via Turkish airline, paid €2.80 at the airport for a bus to jaKob pkeizer,(I hope say I spell am correct), jumped plenty other trains and followed plenty tunnel till I found myself at the city's bus central station. From there I took a flixbus to Dresden. Umunnam, two things I noticed among the Germans today is that they're bi-langual(i might be wrong though) and them love to drive new sweet cars(omo come see mini-cooper on black rims, Benz be like water and finally one bad black Lamborghini huracan roadster wea speed pass me for Dresden).

Thank you @pricetigris for this wonderful comment , I will be joining you in Dresden on the 19th of May. I intend going through Berlin too as direct flight to Dresden is very expensive.
I will DM ASAP to hear more about your experience

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
justwise:

Sorry but I will not, let's keep existing one active and stop derailing it by posting and answering unnecessary questions

You are the moderator. So it's up to you sir to ensure the thread is not hijacked the second time.

Philfit, please lets just manage the thread cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
justwise:

Yes I have gone through it and it says things about Germany, I'm sorry but your demand will not be carried out this time around because:

The solution is not about creating another thread or make rules, the problem is you guys who contribute and answer some unnecessary questions, new thread or rules will not stop anyone from derailing the thread because we have an existing rule ( number 1 rule ) and people still ask questions unrelated to the thread and many of you here attend to it.

I understand your points Sir, but a good number of issues here are centered around German study issues and not off the grid. But I want to believe with a very tight measures such as banning defaulters with a two months ban for instance, a good number of newbies will be careful not to derail the thread.

Please we need it as the old one is not that effective and not even visibly active for people to contribute. Na beg we dey beg oga

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
BENTOSYN:

Scholarship will be in Australia...that’s the challenge.
Ewo. Alright delay it till July bro. You are on the right track

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
heroshark:

Thank you @pricetigris for this wonderful comment , I will be joining you in Dresden on the 19th of May. I intend going through Berlin too as direct flight to Dresden is very expensive.
I will DM ASAP to hear more about your experience

That's good.
Please endeavour to keep this thread alive

It would surely be very useful to Germany hopefuls

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1349729/nigerian-students-germany..how-survive/27
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hadampson:

You are the moderator. So it's up to you sir to ensure the thread is not hijacked the second time.

Lol Oya now I’m down grin
Only issue is that we don’t have experience with living in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good day everyone, is there anyone in Lagos planning to send documents to uniassist first week of May? If yes please let’s send together to save cost. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Philfit:

Lol Oya now I’m down grin
Only issue is that we don’t have experience with living in Germany

Any experience counts boss

Please kindly summon the bosses and direct them to the thread.

Vielen Dank chef smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Eldeee:

I understand your points Sir, but a good number of issues here are centered around German study issues and not off the grid. But I want to believe with a very tight measures such as banning defaulters with a two months ban for instance, a good number of newbies will be careful not to derail the thread.

Please we need it as the old one is not that effective and not even visibly active for people to contribute. Na beg we dey beg oga

Seconded smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Eldeee:

Thread becomes active and visible to front page of this section when you post on it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cjall(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Loverswater:
Please gurus in da house, una weldone ooo. I need help knowing schools in germany thar accept HND for masters, i will like people who hav tried to share with me. Thanks

Good day,
From my experience many schools in Germany does not accept HND for master's degree. But if you have a PGD in your field and IELTS Some schools will admit, but you have got to apply so many schools as majority will still tell you that your qualifications are not enough. Thamks. It's been a long time here. Eldee I greet boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hadampson:

..and its up to you people to post and answer questions responsibly, if I delete and ban every derailer the thread will be empty

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
justwise:

..and its up to you people to post and answer questions responsibly, if I delete and ban every derailer the thread will be empty

On behalf of Philfit and Eldeee

Anybody that post anything like how to get visa etc should be banned

We are going to follow your instructions religiously smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by IchBinBrait(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, i still dey zoogeria cry
Son unfortunate i don't have the required amount of money for block account embarassed
I believe God won't let this year pass me by

So sorry bro.. That blocked account money is seriously on the high side considering the exchange rate. I am also affected, I strongly believe that someday the money will dRop. God will do it, it is well!!

Hadampson:

@emboldened any way na way o
Even if na Damascus in Syria, i swear i dey go... I'm living a frustrated life here. This country is not made for me cry

Ich dachte, du wohnst in Deutschland, oder undecided

You must be joking right?? grin cheesy Syria of all countries., I rather die in Nigeria than go there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hadampson:

On behalf of Philfit and Eldeee

Anybody that post anything like how to get visa etc should be banned

We are going to follow your instructions religiously smiley
I’m with you bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
IchBinBrait:

So sorry bro.. That blocked account money is seriously on the high side considering the exchange rate. I am also affected, I strongly believe that someday the money will dRop. God will do it, it is well!!

I pray so cry

You must be joking right?? grin cheesy Syria of all countries., I rather die in Nigeria than go there.

I'm not joking o
I'm tired of staying here embarassed

Let's not derail the thread biko smiley

Erfolg gehört uns

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Philfit:

I’m with you bro

Das ist gut chef.. Danke schön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by okpala95(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anyone with contact of someone who certifies in PH? My friend whem to high court and was told 5k for 1set of document.

Biko help me. Or better still direct me to the best place for certification in PH.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Thread becomes active and visible to front page of this section when you post on it.

Yeah that's quite understood, but unfortunately the thread have been derailed and relegated which makes it not visible to contributors. Please employ stricter measures, it will help to a great extent and encourage good contributions from potential contributors. Please it's really expedient chief

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
cjall:

Good day,
From my experience many schools in Germany does not accept HND for master's degree. But if you have a PGD in your field and IELTS Some schools will admit, but you have got to apply so many schools as majority will still tell you that your qualifications are not enough. Thamks. It's been a long time here. Eldee I greet boss

My chairman I hail oooo, how was the summer holidays. Welcome to the podium.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anyone applied to umwelt campus Birkenfeld?
Hope I am not the only one here. Have they started sharing admission letter?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
okpala95:
Anyone with contact of someone who certifies in PH? My friend whem to high court and was told 5k for 1set of document.

Biko help me. Or better still direct me to the best place for certification in PH.

This are part of the things we are suffering here, asking questions repeatedly as such, this stuff have been discussed by your Port Harcourt brethren few days ago. Abeg make una dey try read abeg or better still use the search button by inputting keywords. This thing is getting too much

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
just checked the Appointment system ....27-05-2019 was Out...so soon the system would enter June for Appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystical12(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please for those who have applied to university of Passau, after sending documents to uni assist, will one still send hard copy to the school? And also is there any online application till on their website?

Course is MA. Development Studies.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osunguy:

Hi @lavicollins, which course are you applying to, I'm also going for another Bachelors program that is related to Art. I sent you a mail but you didn't reply.

I anticipate your response sir.
I've replied you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
am applying to that school with same course can I have ur email or watsap contact for a better chat??
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Larrydogged07:
Anyone applied to umwelt campus Birkenfeld?
Hope I am not the only one here. Have they started sharing admission letter?
I applied for sustainable Business and technology. Do you have an idea if they wait till end of application before dispatching admission letter? Am tired of waiting. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by nwigwemark: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2019
[b][/b] you only apply through uni assist and wait for your admission. Hope you have applied for hostel already. Good luck to you
Mystical12:
Please for those who have applied to university of Passau, after sending documents to uni assist, will one still send hard copy to the school? And also is there any online application till on their website?

Course is MA. Development Studies.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JustCare: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2019
justwise:

Yes I have gone through it and it says things about Germany, I'm sorry but your demand will not be carried out this time around because:

The solution is not about creating another thread or make rules, the problem is you guys who contribute and answer some unnecessary questions, new thread or rules will not stop anyone from derailing the thread because we have an existing rule ( number 1 rule ) and people still ask questions unrelated to the thread and many of you here attend to it.

It doesn't need to be a kind of duplicate the old thread.

Anyone on this thread already is Germany is free to create a thread and share his or her experiences?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.