Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (591469 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fellows plz, can I book for another appointment with the embassy for documents certification?? NB I just certified some set last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello,

Are you in Lagos?
Tope2580:

Please, I want to send docs to FSU.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephoye: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
harday27:
Please anyone sending documents to Uni-assist from Ibadan?
Hi, I sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Naetoja(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello House,

Please I applied to Technical University of Dortmund for MSC, and got this reply

// we need the credit points for the "European Credit Transfer System", otherwise we can not process your application//

I need help in calculating the credit point to respond to them, its urgent plss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tope2580(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
teb123:
Hello,

Are you in Lagos?

No, I'm in Ado-Ekiti but I can send my docs to Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by diamond325: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls I need a little confirmation.... Is ur motivational letter typed or hand written??.... And can one use one motivational letter for all skuls or it differs from skul to skul??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Handwritten motivation letter is for visa application....
For admission application use typed one except your school specified handwritten
You second question..very funny one... If its same course yea you can use same motivation but u just change few things like the name of the school, the reason for the school..etc

diamond325:
Pls I need a little confirmation.... Is ur motivational letter typed or hand written??.... And can one use one motivational letter for all skuls or it differs from skul to skul??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
stephoye:
Hi, I sent you a pm
I've replied you, where are u? And when do you want to send?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephoye: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
harday27:

I've replied you, where are u? And when do you want to send?
I have just replied your mail. Let's talk better on WhatsApp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tope2580:

No, I'm in Ado-Ekiti but I can send my docs to Lagos.
I'm in Ado Ekiti too. Let's hook up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hi, anyone sending document to Germany from Akure?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
So many newbies have ignorantly refused to read through the thread and you see them asking questions that have been answered. If you read through this thread whatever knowledge you will get is for your own good so why be lazy to read and help yourself?
Whatever you want based on schooling in Germany, search through daad.de and read the requirements of the supposed school. Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Qpetz:

That email is not active.

Concerning certification, I did mine today at the federal high court.

The office of the deputy chief registrar is the first office to go; this is to avoid extortion by some greedy officials.

Before going you should write a formal letter addressing to the office of the deputy chief registrar. Below is a sample by Banky93 (a Nairalander; awesome dude).

You'd be guided on what next to do as you progress. It's a simple process though time consuming due to queue. So endeavour to be there on time. It's also cheap when you follow due process.

I certified three sets of four documents for N200.

If you have any question, ask. tongue

I had to create another account since I couldn't resolve the issue with banky93. The top right covered with that emoji is my house address. So follow the rest of the format and you are good to go. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Conqueror89 post=77793168][/quote]

Same with me, but it was not faulted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Banky933:

Why don't you team up with the person in Ado, you guys send to the person in Lagos, then Germany?

This is my number. Let's team up. +2348146954504
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello. I found my transcript of 100 (2012/2013) and 200 level (2013/2014) which was requested in 2015 before graduating. Can I use it for bachelor application? Hope the year on it doesn't matter. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by louie3(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Conqueror89:

That's what I used for my application ( I believe you meant the student copy).. though I have notified my school to forward my official transcript to uniassist via courier...
Thanks! Just needed to be sure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Princezd1:

This is my number. Let's team up. +2348146954504

I'm not sending. Was advising you l. You didn't state where exactly in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystique20(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys!

Did anyone miss me ?
I've literally been thrown into assignments and term papers.

My trip was all good until I got to Berlin, however, my nairaland friends made it easy to navigate, it's been quite smooth since.

Made really good friends, tried the food (gave up on it, decided make mine) grin the people are friendly but reserved, so it's easy to mistake that for racism.

NB: If you see "TU ILMENAU" and love their "easy" application process, you might want to know that while the program sounds and looks like the jackpot, it is actually designed for people really interested in "academia" this is not a case of "she has gone and doesn't want others to do same" far from that.

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oluwaloto(f): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
A big Congratulations to you

@Timmyone
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
Process Safety and Environmental Engineering
Msc

@kuchiowong
Otto von Guericke university Magdeburg (OVGU) course ;process safety and environmental engineering .

Please am new to this platform and I don't know if am actually using it in the proper way.

Pls, I want to apply for Msc in OVGU and I don't know how to go about it.

I will really appreciate if anyone is ready to assist me.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oluwaloto(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls for those who have gained admission into OVGU MAGDEBURG. for Msc.

Pls I need a clarification.

I want to apply for Peace and Conflict Studies for Msc but the requirements stated ENGLISH LEVEL C1 or EQUIVALENT.

Is the 'Equivalent ' here means IELTS or TOEFL?

or is there another way round to go about it?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by nwigwemark: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
[b][/b] B.Sc certificate, motivation letter, CV, copy of data page, transcript
chekz169:
What are the documents u submitted! I want to apply for winter session ...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oluwaloto:
Pls for those who have gained admission into OVGU MAGDEBURG. for Msc.

Pls I need a clarification.

I want to apply for Peace and Conflict Studies for Msc but the requirements stated ENGLISH LEVEL C1 or EQUIVALENT.

Is the 'Equivalent ' here means IELTS or TOEFL?

or is there another way round to go about it?

Thanks
First, it's MA not MSC. I really dont understand your question but I'll be applying if I pass the IELTS exam, overall of 7.0.The school insisted on Ielts or TOEFL for application. They don't accept English proficiency letter. You can send them a mail for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2019
cliper230:
Please is there any one here that applied for Master Materials Science and Engineering in
Münster University of Applied Sciences
I did. Any news from them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Cestmoi1:

First, it's MA not MSC. I really dont understand your question but I'll be applying if I pass the IELTS exam, overall of 7.0.The school insisted on Ielts or TOEFL for application. They don't accept English proficiency letter. You can send them a mail for more clarification.

You correct OVGU doesn't accept any proficiency letter, only English Certificates.

Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toybeck(m): 2:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Anyone going to HS Mittweida this winter? Kindly holla we can make plans. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tope2580(m): 4:44am On Apr 24, 2019
lavicollins:

I'm in Ado Ekiti too. Let's hook up.

Please, let me have your contact info. Email/phone number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 4:56am On Apr 24, 2019
louie3:
Please, can I use an unofficial copy of my Transcripts of Record for school applications?

I guess you are talking about Students copy, right? It worked for me. All I did was to Certify all the pages and send to Uni-assist and it went through. Though I was scared initially but everything is fine now.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Tope2580:

Please, let me have your contact info. Email/phone number
Check ur pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Adhheir:

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany. Lagos, Nigeria.

Cc erny11

Thanks for your response my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.